Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: RepliNation

Tek wrote:In game im Tauri

Here, take this naquadriah bomb to RepliMagni.
You have *checks timer* 5 minutes.
*grins* That timer's off.
Tick.. tock..
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Universe wrote:

Tick.. tock..

A resort to suicide bombing? So desperate merely at the mention of the power of the replicators? ;)
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Universe wrote:Lord Epyon, I am never worried. Considerate and thoughtful, yes. A strategist, true. But worried? Never.

Magni, at the moment my 'concern' is more with a bunch of unprofessionals as with organised bricks. If you will.. 'forgive'.. the insult, I am preoccupied.

Apophis, I expect my First Prime to behave in an exemplary fashion, even if I do not do so myself. I can afford not to do so. You, on the other hand, might lose your head if you raise your voice to the wrong people.

Tek, according to my 'spies' you're a Goa'uld. Why do you suggest you are Jaffa?

do what i did build anti replicator weponary i have enough water bombs to rust the little tuna-can rejects haha maybe your masters forgot to tell you but you little guy's rust mwhaha i suppose your masters didnt think you would need to be rust proof in space
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

My spies need seconds, not minutes.

Suicide is not needed
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

and for your information beserker

I want to promote the role play in this game as best I can, and I hope a representative from the Replicators, the Asgard and the Tauri will follow suite.

At the moment their are several types of Goa'uld..

- System Lords
- System Lords Servants
- Goa'uld
- Ashraks
- Jaffa (can be Tauri or Goa'uld)

as quoted by my honoured bretheren Lord Anubis
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:do what i did build anti replicator weponary i have enough water bombs to rust the little tuna-can rejects haha maybe your masters forgot to tell you but you little guy's rust mwhaha i suppose your masters didnt think you would need to be rust proof in space

You've been misinformed again....we're waterproof ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RepliMagni wrote:
Universe wrote:

Tick.. tock..
A resort to suicide bombing? So desperate merely at the mention of the power of the replicators? ;)
The general idea was to dispose of a Tauri.. but if that were to achieve the temporary reduction of the number of bricks around.. win-win.
Although the scatter from the blast would probably create more bricks.

*sits brooding in her seat*
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

how come ive never seen replicator near water lol and i believe you repilcate by comsuming metals including metals which are not rust proof so i beg to differ :lol:
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

take more then a suicide mission to get rid of me.

I have underlings to do that sort of thing. I just pull the trigger
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:how come ive never seen replicator near water lol and i believe you repilcate by comsuming metals including metals which are not rust proof so i beg to differ :lol:

Only if we are made from poor quality resources such as iron. Hence why we prefer neutronium, trinium, etc. The Asgard's resources are of more use to us than the primitive resources of the Tauri ;)

Indeed universe, our numbers are too great for any single explosion to make any difference....
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:how come ive never seen replicator near water lol and i believe you repilcate by comsuming metals including metals which are not rust proof so i beg to differ :lol:

*cough*
[spoiler]Titanium is well known for its excellent corrosion resistance (almost as resistant as platinum), being able to withstand attack by acids, moist chlorine gas, and by common salt solutions. Pure titanium is not soluble in water but is soluble in concentrated acids. A metallic element, it is also well-known for its high strength-to-weight ratio. It is a light, strong metal with low density (60% as dense as steel) that, when pure, is quite ductile (especially in an oxygen-free environment), easy to work, lustrous, and metallic-white in colour. The relatively high melting point of this element makes it useful as a refractory metal. Titanium is as strong as steel, but 43% lighter; it is 60% heavier than aluminium, but twice as strong; however these numbers can vary a little because of the use of different alloys. These properties make titanium very resistant to the usual kinds of metal fatigue.[/spoiler]
*cough*

Ep, did you get the top secret document I sent through burst transmission?
*grins*
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

i did not mention titanium also titanium is quiet rare by the standard of other metals they will more commonly consume various forms of iron or copper wiring in the case of the tauri
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

*cough*[spoiler]Titanium is always bonded to other elements in nature. It is the ninth-most abundant element in the Earth's crust (0.63% by mass) and the seventh-most abundant metal. It is present in most igneous rocks and in sediments derived from them (as well as in living things and natural bodies of water). In fact, of the 801 types of igneous rocks analyzed by the United States Geological Survey, 784 contained titanium. Its proportion in soils is approximately 0.5 to 1.5%.

It is widely distributed and occurs primarily in the minerals anatase, brookite, ilmenite, perovskite, rutile, titanite (sphene), as well in many iron ores. Of these minerals, only rutile and ilmenite have any economic importance, yet even they are difficult to find in high concentrations. Significant titanium-bearing ilmenite deposits exist in western Australia, Canada, China, India, New Zealand, Norway, and Ukraine. Large quantities of rutile are also mined in North America and South Africa and help contribute to the annual production of 90,000 tonnes of the metal and 4.3 million tonnes of titanium dioxide. Total known reserves of titanium are estimated to exceed 600 million tonnes.

Titanium is contained in meteorites and has been detected in the sun and in M-type stars; the coolest type of star with a surface temperature of 3,200 °C (5,792 °F). Rocks brought back from the moon during the Apollo 17 mission are composed of 12.1% TiO2. It is also found in coal ash, plants, and even the human body[/spoiler]*cough*

You were saying?
Titanium is one of the most likely 'simple' metals used by the bricks to compose themselves of..

*shoots Jaffa*
Get out of my sun.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

The eternal bickerings of organic creatures. :roll:

We have much more interest in neutronium in the creation of human form replicators.....hence why the asgards are an all you can eat buffet ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Then the Galaxy of Origins must mean starvation!
I have yet to see an Asgard there rise to the occasion..

Return to “Origins Alliances”