Mothership defense

chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Ok, and yea I aint stupid, I do have a mothership lol, and in last couple of attacks mothership has shown up again... I still don't understand again. In attack log I posted (for forum), the attacker got absolutely 100% of his ms attack added on, while I most definitely, absolutely, had a sizeable mothership. I just don't know what's going on, but seems to be working now.
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Spacey
Forum Zombie

I wasn't implying you were of lesser intelligence. I just didn't know if those who posted knew. :-) It's something easily missed. :-)

K
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Ooook and now once again, full mothership attack of 1.2 bil got added on, and once again it made the difference between be losing and not, admin whats going on here? I havent changed my mothership in a week, and its not helping me at all here. Twice now Ive lost substantially large portions of naq because of this bug, please help.
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
slicky
Forum Irregular

Hey chunky i think there must be some sort of bug with your m/ship i attacked you today, (before reading this i might add) and in the battle report it comes up this.................

Beulah uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict *,***,***,*** damage, destroying 0 Matter-Phasic Shields on The Baddest Spoon!
SLICKY's Beulah adds *,***,***,*** additional attack onto their ground troops!

(THERE SHOULD BE YOUR M/SHIP DETAILS HERE BUT THERE WAS A BLANK SPACE)

The forces of SLICKY rush in full force, and inflict *,***,***,*** damage on Chunkysoup's forces!

If forum needs the actuall report to check this heres the link don't know if you can see it though as the link chunky put up i couldn't see (NOT YOUR BATTLE). http://stargatewars.com/battlelog.php?i ... da55109665

Chunky if you want to PM me in game and we'll arrange me giving your naq back if you like, spend it on your m/ship, hehe. :wink:
~BARBARIAN~ wrote:sounds like your jelous i trained my doberman to suck my private...
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Heh thanks slicky, i appreciate that.

The weird thing is, I haven't touched my mothership in about a week, it has around 1 bil defense on it (i dont particularly care about that stat, it will change soon enough anyway heh). Over the course of the last 4 days, I've been attacked several times.

About half of the time, 100% of the attacking mothership gets added on. The other half the time, some part of attack gets stopped (how it should be). However, my defending mothership stats are never shown (I think they're supposed to be). Sometimes, my mothership stop only 100-200 mil of attacking mothership. And I am ALWAYS lower ranked (worse rank) than attacker, so if rank modifier should affect mothership strenght, it should benefit me, not other way around.

On the flip side, through about 10 attacks of 15 turns (all of then involving an enemy mothership, usually a quite powerful one), I have yet to lose a single weapon... I really don't know whats going on.
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
slicky
Forum Irregular

Yup definately something wrong there as when i normally hit m/ship with that kind of m/ship defence i do normally kill of about 10 shields and 15 odd weapons. :twisted:

Nearly all of my attack was added on which shouldn't of happened either, not if you have similar attack and defence stats on your m/ship, it probably should have been half what it did get you for if that.

Hey least your not loosing weapons allthough that don't help you much. :(

Forum I do think this is a localised bug as i have never had any probs with mine and no one in our allience has ever mentioned it either.
~BARBARIAN~ wrote:sounds like your jelous i trained my doberman to suck my private...
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Maybe the officers of the USS Baddest Spoon are on strike again... not enough conjugal visits? Ill look into that...
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
slicky
Forum Irregular

LMAO :-D
cooter

well my mother ship has never worked and it still doesnt

SLICKY, personally commanding <modded>, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
cooter was was commanding My Mothership, thier MotherShip.
<modded> hovers above the battle!
My Mothership meets it head on!
<modded> uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict *,***,***,***damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on My Mothership!
SLICKY's <modded> adds *,***,***,*** additional attack onto their ground troops!

SLICKY, personally commanding <modded>, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
<modded> hovers above the battle!
<modded> uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict *,***,***,***damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on My Mothership!
SLICKY's <modded> adds *,***,***,*** additional attack onto their ground troops!

The army of Ultimate stormed the realm of cooter!

Ultimate, personally commanding The Ledge, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
The Ledge hovers above the battle!
The Ledge uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict ***.***.***damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on My Mothership!
Ultimate's The Ledge adds ***.***.***additional attack onto their ground troops!

and this is just a few of the logs i would really like to getr this fixed it has cost me countless billions in naq
guessed

Er, nice Mothership name :shock:
slicky
Forum Irregular

Hey i did'nt post it. :P
Lorien
Forum Grunt
ID: 42363

In Quantum.

I'm getting this problem too, my mothership defence did absolutely nothing to reduce enemy MS attack power. battle log posted below has been edited due to enemy's MS having a name which contains swearing. Personally, I wouldn't go for such an abusive name.

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

Back On Holiday, personally commanding Your ****ed, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Shaalmayan was was commanding My Mothership, thier MotherShip.
Your ****ed hovers above the battle!
Your ****ed uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 176,640,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on My Mothership!
Back On Holiday's Your ****ed adds 176,640,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

The forces of Back On Holiday rush in full force, and inflict 364,608,259 damage on Shaalmayan's forces!
It was confirmed that 27 of Shaalmayan's forces fell at the hands of Back On Holiday's assult.

The forces of Shaalmayan fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 72,320,566 damage on Back On Holiday's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Back On Holiday's troops.

Now, my MS has a defence of 58 mil, but it did exactly nothing to stop or reduce the enemy MS's strike on my army, the way it's supposed to do.
Radium
Forum Regular

So when can we expect to see this bug resolved? :)

I am having people show me logs where they clearly have a much bigger MS then their attacker and their MS is AWOL on Quantum.
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

Re: Mothership defense

chunkysoup wrote:It doesn't exist... I currently have mothership with about 200 mil defense, I just got attacked...

****, personally commanding Death Star, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Chunkysoup was was commanding The Baddest Spoon, thier MotherShip.
Death Star hovers above the battle!
The Baddest Spoon meets it head on!
Death Star uses its Nuclear Volley to inflict 869,630,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on The Baddest Spoon!
****'s Death Star adds 869,630,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

If you'll note the bold regions, the full power of the attacking command star was added on... this has happened several times now in the past 24 hours.

Isn't "Death Star" Nebulators mothership? :)

Return to “Bugs Archive”