Old Dirty Dozen?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: Old Dirty Dozen?

Peaceful alliance... not for me :sge - and all of inter-politics, berating their own members when they even farmed someone, who would bring war on them. Yeah, that was my case way back then. They didn't want war, they seemed to be *afraid* of it, unless it was necessary.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Mordack wrote:Haha, Geisha left DD because she favoured a more agressive playing style, and Teal'auc moaned more or less constantly about how she couldn't mass people. They're hardly indicative of anything.

I wouldn't have said TO was like DD at all. TO was one of the best alliances I've ever been in. They had mature, friendly members and were also extremely competent at the game. They weren't 'stat builders' (a term I dislike), which they proved in various wars, just players who favoured a more peaceful playing style. Of course that all went downhill as soon as they got tainted by DD in that ridiculous merge, and TO hasn't been the same since.

bebita wrote:i must deny your thinking mordack
i was there i was inside
and they make me to do what i never think i was possible :(
with their lack of activity
as for dd indeed indeed they had some great members who are now brave fuall fighters but they are few and gheisa is not one of them

Bebita, i agree with mordack. If you see few thinks another, its only because you were never trusted by few players inside and you have no idea what for a great players were that times in TO.

DD, like Jeny wrote, yeah. I can agree, statbuilding, and it confirms in another games where i can meet a lot of ex DD who are only building stats, ofcourse, many players from DD are fighters as well, but as i remember, policy inside allaince was like dictature :) less democracy. Even after marge with TO.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Turkey
Forum Regular

DD was a great alliance no matter what their policies were. DD played a big part in the history of this game and that should be respected and remembered.

And TO certainly wern't stat builders. They were (and I'm sure still are) a great alliance. Speaking from experience, fighting against TO was like fighting against warriors, not stat builders.
Suzuk
Forum Regular
Alliance: Brothers in Arms
ID: 0

When DD disbanded, a lot of the members joined DTA, joined an Omega based alliance, or became lone wolves.

DTA, lead by Hobbes, formerly changed their name to Phoenix Reborn.

Eventually, some members of Phoenix Reborn, including myself, thought that a number of our members weren't progressing their accounts fast enough. So, we formed Elite World Order, lead by EliteAceMan.

I left EWO shortly after its inception because of a lack of aggressiveness. The alliance was getting farmed regularly by other large alliances, and a few of us were not happy about not going to war.

I spoke to 1horseman who informed me that GunZ was in the process of creating Delta. After joining Delta, many members of EWO were absorbed, and inactives were weeded out.

As for the fate of Phoenix Reborn; Hobbes left, and leadership was taken over by N3ksus. They merged with another alliance (not sure who they were) and became TDO (The Dirty Order), joining The Task Force and eventually surrendered to FUALL.
judochop
Forum Grunt

_XANES_ wrote:Nice to see you back in the game a3.
In a few words what happened to some of the members of DD after GenLucky disbanded the alliance ant together with Salinor started running SGAW:
- A new alliance called Phoenex Reborn was founded based in the same principles of DD but it last than 3 months;
- Lord Naqael founded a new alliance called Requiem but due to inactivity it died pretty quickly;
- Myself, Monti, Suzuk, Hippyfool, and Phatty joined DELTA when it was founded. Suzuk left for a while and is now in OMEGA; I, Hippy and phattu still in DELTA having fun in the server war and Monti is MIA.
Hit me on msn.

...and I entirely agree with Jenny concerning the DD policy on massing. However the internal programs were excellent and GenLucky was a damn good leader.

Aww i missed monti... lives close to me tho.
311 is down for the Unity!

Valume
Forum Irregular

judochop wrote:

Aww i missed monti... lives close to me tho.

yea havnt seen in ages :(

Trade Feedback
Spoiler
Noobert wrote: Thank you for the MS, I have to admit though..the size of your account and the size of the mothership did shock me a bit. ;)
Ashu wrote: [BoT]Andi says:
i'm the biggest tard
Malene
Forum Newbie
Alliance: T I T A N S
ID: 11503

sorry for posting so late DD retired because most people wanted to stop playing and because we wanted to stop while we were on top of the game we had some inactive people but a lot of us werent inactive.

Malene DD

also D12 was a traning alliance for DD in the beginning it was started in the name of T-11 but we chanced it,
golnar
Forum Newbie

bringing up this old topic. is there anyone from old DD still playing the game?
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

DD was a stat buidling alliance. Never could figure out how they fit in with DDE and Omega
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
dazman
Forum Elite

golnar wrote:bringing up this old topic. is there anyone from old DD still playing the game?

Me. :twisted:
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

rFlash, Olsson, DUDEY

Those 3 are the only ones from DD I know are still playing.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

I still play.

And we weren't statbuilders, Actually we were in the middle between the 0 stat alliances of today and the stat builders you speak of, we had reasonably sized defences, and massive incomes, we really did not defend our incomes at all. It made us good farm targets for the old time great farmers like KGC and other Omegans before we made our Alliance with them and DDE.

If you want to argue the point, I suppose you could say some DD were stat builders, personally I would rather call them Huge Income Inactive Reasonably Defended farms, I was one of them :P, but we had our share of aggressive warring players, infact most of us were quite good at war, and our MAD policies helped us maintain some form of domiance when we were linked with Omega and DDE.

There was no "post" Omega/DDE dominace with DD, and I cant really remember what DD was like too much before joinging Omega/DDE we were friendly with all the major powers at the time before choosing to ally with Omega/DDE, (those forces being Omega/DDE/CrytalForce/EPA ) NAP'd up to the teeth to stop farming from our main competitors which allowed us to as I said sustain lower defence costs and yet not get farmed due to intimidation tactics. We had our NAP's with TLE and either NAP's or goodwill with Omega/DDE after the split from Omega/DDE but became obtusely inactive before finally disbanding before the peace times ended and began the server war.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

I still play as well

-SLH
golnar
Forum Newbie

whoa, its nice to see that some still play this game. i recently found my old account, and am thinking about playing again, ill see about that...
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

:shock: Mate do come back. Don't know if you remember me, don't know if I played under the same name but I remember you. You had like 2 mil army back then and it was huuuuuge.

Sicer pa slovenci so vedno dobrodosli nazaj :D

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “StarGateWars General”