WAR on DDE

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Re: a WARNING to DDE/FUALL forum admins

wowzers
tackless shadow
Forum Regular
Alliance: Urban Empire
Race: ....
ID: 1912354

temptress wrote:Tacky, HGR and Myhill check your inbox's please..

checked FF myhill still love ye guys/gals i got no beef with ye i told you that last night myhill i only want the person that put it up

deni wrote:Tackless, you did talk to Myhill and to D1. You got explained what happened aswell and from your time in DoC you DO know pretty well that we have a "Banned" group on our forums (just like on every forum) that your brother has been in since he left without notice.

Until now, it did not concern you. For months. This seems to have changed overnight as you decide to come on forums, surrender to TTF and issue a "warning" to DDE (whatever that means).

As I said, to each their own.

i did not know that was put on banned members fem was a "banned" my brother was banned scum whats so different bout my brother y does he have to be the scum????? im still waiting for the proof that I did it

bebita wrote:
tackless shadow wrote: i would NEVER mass my bro no matter what and if im asked to id leave my brother HeavyGrimReaper aka ~rouge trooper

nobody asked or demanded u to mass your brother
i will listen facts and truth
and like it is in this case i will forgive
but i quess is more easy to see just your side and jumping fast to make u happy

i said to myhill i wouldnt mass my bro when i wanted to leave a few weeks ago cause while in a MSN convo some 1 said lets mass the runners so i left the convo and went massing with angel slayer im not saying i was asked

Lithium wrote:takles: really they asked u to mass yr brother? cmone i hope not , its insane , whats this mafia allaince
"go kill yr bro b4 i visit him and his family" said the angry God

no they didnt i said i wouldnt before i would of been askedi wanted DoC to know that while i was staying there

deni wrote:Err ... as far as I can see, it was tackless leaving and declaring war on DDE? Implying that he was ordered to mass his brother? Feeding the trolls?

Or did you loose your ability to read among other things InR?

i said forum admins cause if im not told who did it im going after all the forum admin

on the last note i wont be touching any1 who doesnt touch me or my friends in DDE/FUALL

Protected for: 30 minutes
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Tackles... go for your vendeta!

Deni (speaking mostly on behalf of DDE now) if you will tag every one member leaving as traitor, soon whole server will turn to DDE or OE traitors. But, i duno about this case as well, so... just my point to all what i read last 3 days about FUALL traitors.

Bebita... you have brother ingame, called robert. Would be funny to see how you will act if DDE will tag him as traitor, scum. Would be nice to see that :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:Tackles... go for your vendeta!

Deni (speaking mostly on behalf of DDE now) if you will tag every one member leaving as traitor, soon whole server will turn to DDE or OE traitors. But, i duno about this case as well, so... just my point to all what i read last 3 days about FUALL traitors.

Bebita... you have brother ingame, called robert. Would be funny to see how you will act if DDE will tag him as traitor, scum. Would be nice to see that :)

LOL

C2, do not post about something you have no clue of.

It only does make you look like an idiot.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

deni [-(
he will get offended if u call him by his name
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

deni wrote:

LOL

y do u have to insult ppl??? im been serious they guy was giving me some advise and off you go
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

tackless shadow wrote:
deni wrote:

LOL

y do u have to insult ppl??? im been serious they guy was giving me some advise and off you go

I just stated a fact: Talking about a matter someone has no clue of, makes them look like an idiot. Don't you agree?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

no he gave me advise now can you please tell me who has the access to get into members profiles and upload an avvy please thats all i want to know
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Sorry for butting in but only the users themselves and the admin-team should be able to do that - at last, on a regular forum, but I dunno how DDE has organized it.
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

i said forum admins cause if im not told who did it im going after all the forum admin

on the last note i wont be touching any1 who doesnt touch me or my friends in DDE/FUALL

Well unless something changed in the last week im fairly sure Deni is still an admin, and Jedi Tank is an admin, so im saying that,

Have fun smashing your account off theirs LOL.

On another note, i love how on this forum when someone posts something all the ANTI OE/DDE trolls come out of the woodwork and post there crap without knowing ANY facts full stop.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

GeneralChaos wrote:

Well unless something changed in the last week im fairly sure Deni is still an admin, and Jedi Tank is an admin, so im saying that,

Have fun smashing your account off theirs LOL.

On another note, i love how on this forum when someone posts something all the ANTI OE/DDE trolls come out of the woodwork and post there crap without knowing ANY facts full stop.

did u ever think i told em
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Told them what,

Oh you mean told the trolls the info, ah but wait, you dont know anything do you, thats why your on here asking WHO did it, uh whats that EPIC FAIL.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

GeneralChaos wrote:Told them what,

Oh you mean told the trolls the info, ah but wait, you dont know anything do you, thats why your on here asking WHO did it, uh whats that EPIC FAIL.

WRONG i asked myhill and REK and got nothing then started this get your facts right
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

when i was there the admins were top 2 from each alliance- along with rek, JT, deni(im not sure whose leader and 2ic up there. i spose the empire high council would also have some powers, depending on their position.

once again, please dont flame, he asked a questrion and im doing my best to answer, not saying anything against dde.

chris
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

taking in thank u