Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Re: Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

I must have missed the memmo that states what "the point of perg" is...

Thoe if I would venture to guess, if alliances were against the point, admin would have coded it thus one could not join an alliance in perg.

You might just aswell claim that alliances and empires defeat the point of normal reality too... Now thats a vendetta I could get behind lol.

Anyhow, S.W.A.T. all over lol... thought it was unreasonable and poor sport to resent them then, and I do so now.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
RedKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sigma
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

also you forget that they are limited to 40mil army. and as everyone points out stats and rank mean so little. so why does it matter that they are sitting there how does it hurt you?
Sammael wrote: Well done, mate, need my pants lowered thanks ;)
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

Hey DA, long time to see, what you been upto bud ?

I'm also massing and sitting on any member of Maelstom who dare to come out of perg, or more often pop out to ascend/sell UU. So I'll race you to their stats :lol: Of course I'm doing it because of who there real master in main is :-$

@ Red, some of the pergies are 70 Mill + armies, they should be in main, the size limit is to low and being abused, so massing any pergie is perfectly acceptable to me, it usually looks like this :smt117

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Doc
Fledgling Forumer

sad
Dik Mo El Terrible
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Terrorist

darkalbino, i was in maelstrom too. so come and mass me. ooh, i forgot...you cannot do that because you are too lame. instead you are picking on little players...what a loser [-X
psshh... ur terms r impossible... only idiots would agree to them, they're like "lay down stop playing, orelse i'll attack u like u must do the same" ... its so low life in doing so... o.O but yeah, sure.... kill me then-... bring it on... common show me what you've got...
[OWNED]
RedKnight
Forum Regular

lol..yeah same..i was in maelstrom..from perg immortals...so youd then have to mass quite a few..id go for the majority who were in it could kick your ass ingame...ie directed at albino...mezz still wuv ya..the limit is far higher than it was..and yeah it has got stupid..but there are still some larger players there cos they dnt have the time
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

@ all the haters (im so gangsta, yo) lol these guys are **Filtered**. i challange anyone from perg to come out and fight me? perg immortals? only reason you are imortal is because your in perg, tards. you wouldnt last an hour with me in main. (not that you are in that alliance anymore, but still, what a joke of an alliance)

hey mez, yeah not alot man just been massing you know, guna collect me some Attack planets soon to put towards the massings lol. How bout you? hows your account doing? i was going to say thanks for the suppiort but it looks like im supporting you :D
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

I`m an ex Immortal...waiting for you...since two weeks...lol
btw, declaring war then send out MS ???
Ola zombie...let the refugees free....
:smt117
RedKnight
Forum Regular

Darkalbino wrote:@ all the haters (im so gangsta, yo) lol these guys are **Filtered**. i challange anyone from perg to come out and fight me? perg immortals? only reason you are imortal is because your in perg, tards. you wouldnt last an hour with me in main. (not that you are in that alliance anymore, but still, what a joke of an alliance)

lol..ok..ooold news...been through this before...DDE and others did this before..i mean your a joke compared to Killz and JMX who did it before...no contest :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

The thing is DA, you challenge those in Perg to come out and fight you..... why should they? Just to please you?
Image ImageImageImage
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Darkalbino wrote:if i was a true fighter? sammael, i hate to argue with a mod, but seriously i suggest you just keep quiet in relation to this, have you even seen the limitations to perg? it is IMPOSSIBLE to fight a consistent battle in perg.

Maximum attack turns used on one player in 24 hours is limited to 60.

I CHALLENGE you to war a player, with 60 turns a day. Its impossible to do so consistently, 5 farms and he is done for the day.

God of Future sun, whats your id? Why I massed your officer? He probably attacked one of my officers or something. I use to mass anyone that hit my officers even once.

I'll agree, I dont have the balls to go in there to fight. Im not willing to sell off 200mil just to spend 60 turns a day on a bunch of **Filtered**.

Once again, This isnt Josef Fritzel, its Basement dad, a fictional character.

How does that influence you?Its their problem mate,and its a public game where everyone can do what ever they want...No offence inteded :)
Bias Admin colour
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Clarkey wrote:The thing is DA, you challenge those in Perg to come out and fight you..... why should they? Just to please you?

To raise Military Exp of the perg haters I suppose... :-k
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

I only said that because people said I didnt have the 'balls' to go in there, may I suggest once again that I would not require balls to go into perg, but patience. Im sorry but I cant use only 60Ats a day on someone. Get fruited.

If these warriors thing they are big and tough in perg, come into main, and I will show you how a real warrior fights.

Anyone in perg, or in a perg based alliance is a pathetic piece of scum who needs to be wiped from the face of this game. In my opinion. (Mez may hold close opinion :D )
RedKnight
Forum Regular

mmm tokko in perg..pity he has a new account
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

tokko went in to wipe you all out, that was before the great update of 60 turns a day.

Return to “Vendetta corner”