The King Jaffa vs The Big Bad Admins!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

Re: The King Jaffa vs The Big Bad Admins!

eary meant he already has a set battle with SS before the challenge from Roket.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

muffafuffin wrote:eary meant he already has a set battle with SS before the challenge from Roket.

Pointless fun fights should wait theres a real issuse someone said something and made someone mad atleast thats what someone told me :-D

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Offensive Bias wrote:Vernacular; "Shut the **Filtered** up if you are not a Big Bad Admin,

I'm an ex one, is that ok? :razz:

RoKeT wrote:everyone else well keep your negative comments to yourself this war is between Ear and I! so please don't get involved what has been said and or done is between Ear and i when i speak with him!

And that's why you posted all this on public forums because it's between the two of you and no-one else? :-s

Well i'm not rooting for either side as there is no information to judge this on. So i hope you both have a clean fight and both have something for the other to mass. ;)
Image ImageImageImage
d347h
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ex Dominium of Bicska
Race: CylonBácsi
ID: 1913692

Have fun RoKeT. :)
[ Retired as of 2012. 01. 29. ]
Brother Cavil wrote:I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! And I want to - I want to smell dark matter! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to - I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I can know much more! I can experience so much more. But I'm trapped in this absurd body! And why?
Angel Slayer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: DoC 3ic / HC
Race: Hell's Angels

Go Roket, kick some butt,
have fun warring, but don't have a fun war,
destroy all that can be destroyed,
kill kill kill

Have fun Earendil,
try to enjoy yourself.

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

hehehehehehe thanks for the support Earendeli i'll be online in about 2 hours maybe 3 if you'd like to talk to me on MSN please go for it! and if you would like to wait till thrusday then i can except i'll be on ppt till sunday DOH lol so if you want we can plan it till sunday which gives us a week to get ready lol!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

okay lol well then watever see you whenever, lol you don't want to start till thursday you said?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
LORD AL
Forum Regular
Race: spirit
ID: 1961486
Alternate name(s): dark lord, invader zim, PRINCE SEERE, lord al.

RoKeT wrote:alright well Ear you've ran your mouth for the last time and tbh i'm a little sick of it ;) so i'm gonna mass you, and you can have wat stats i have! and i'll rebuild when i want and you can take them again but i am gonna mass you and probably keep massing until i've gotten bored with my new toy!

P.S. you talk about running yet you are a runner from DDE and had to pay to get off the list rofl you loser! bring it on!

MSN:

ThaTNi55aRoKeT@hotmail.com

Ear add me so we can have some chats if you'd like :)

trash them rocket
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

tag me in matt :-)
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
RevAngEl
Forum Irregular
Race: Non-racist SystemLo
ID: 2010

Good luck Earendil!
Why So Serious? wrote:Revangel is the best sgw player, he can stay up for over 8 days farming us!
Honor is expensive!
By revangel at 2009-02-20

Return to “Vendetta corner”