Clarkey vs Benny The Groin

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

Re: Clarkey vs Benny The Groin

Go benny

:-D

lulz?
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Clarkey wrote:
Ashu wrote:Clarkey did you take a look at his size and what age he is?
I mean...you being older more mature... :-s [-X

Why do people always bring this down to what size they are ingame. The kid posted a horrible image, and when people complained about it he made excuses, and then he never even attempted to admit it. If he thinks he's old enough to play this game then he should be treated like anyone else playing this game. I know a 12 year old that plays this game and he doesn't act like this kid.

RoKeT wrote:Pathetic, Sorry Clarkey but Jesus don't you think he is a little to LITTLE for you? there are better ways of handeling things then this... yes i know i can't talk but he is tiny compared to you this is just bullying, i know your upset but comeon

Again with the size. He acts big on forums posting abusive stuff and you bring it down to him being small ingame. he hasn't even attempted to admit he knew what he was doing.

Benny The G wrote:I dont wanna be harsh, but its a bit wierd the way your reacting. It is after all Only a game.

Posting pictures of abused animals has nothing to do with this game. Abusing animals is not a game, and showing pictures of it is not a game.

You seem to forget that you are the one that assumed I was seeking a vendetta, and then you went and claimed I would not get a vendetta authorised by OE. Which i did. They don't agree with your attitude just like I don't.

Benny The G wrote:No offence Golden, But If I ever cared what you thought then I wouldnt be in PI.

Your or anyone like you.

So what are you saying about Pi? That they don't care about anything?

ESCUSE ME MR RIGHT
WHO ARE U TO JUDGE SOMEONE AFTER U DELETED THIS FORUM?
I REQUEST U TO SHUTDOWN THIS VENDETTA NOW OR I WILL SIT ON U UNTIL U WILL GET BORED
u know i don't get bored never
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:ESCUSE ME MR RIGHT
I REQUEST U TO SHUTDOWN THIS VENDETTA NOW OR I WILL SIT ON U UNTIL U WILL GET BORED

Bebita i still have every right to play this game.
I have good reason for this vendetta which OE has authorised.
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Clarkey wrote:
bebita wrote:ESCUSE ME MR RIGHT

Bebita i still have every right to play this game.
I have good reason for this vendetta which OE has authorised.

back down
not for this reason
instead to put your head after the corner after u deleted this forums u still got a big mounth?
i don't want to be direspect to OE but they have nothing to do between u and me
and me feels insulted u to declare a vendetta against a guy because what he did on forums after u did what u did
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Benny The G

CLarkey, you realise how lucky you are to still be playing right?
You should just be glad that Admin J is so forgiving.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Benny The G wrote:CLarkey, you realise how lucky you are to still be playing right?
You should just be glad that Admin J is so forgiving.

Clarkey has never done anything wrong in game so he has nothing to worry about in regards to him being able to play ;)

on that note...

Go Clarkey! Always good to see a fellow empire mate go to battle :D
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Warning issued. Benny the G, you are hereby ordered to cease and desist your spamcapade.
Bebita, next post derailing this thread and you will be warned as well.

We're done. Temporary lock until all non-involved parties and Benny the G can focus back in their respective roles. You're here to cheer or boo. Do anything else, and there will be hell to pay.

Authorisation rescinded. Resume basic function.

Return to “Vendetta corner”