Brynes v Tekki

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Brynes v Tekki

InR wrote:I claim that OE are good farms. so now tekki, would u drop that ms for me ? or send it out, i send it out and lets see ? :lol:

Have fun both, and GO Byrnes! :lol:

Thanks INR and see im not the only one who knows OE are good farms.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

#-o everybody knows that m8, but most of them are affraind and would be most happy to lick their... but dunno who are they affraid of :roll:
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Byrnes wrote:
MaxSterling wrote:
pug theblackrobe wrote:i know you like to farm but every now and then man up, build up and go toe to toe :oops:

It's hard for someone to man up when he's still wearing his Huggies Pull Ups.

Wow way to make your self look like a idiot.

And Tekki i was gonna surprise you with a def when i came off ppt obviously its not a surprise now it wont be big but it will be something.

Im sure you will. So, are we expecting a 1bil defense?

:P

No he's gonna declare war on small alliances then sit on PPT for two weeks......ooop's that's you!
MaxSterling wrote:
pug theblackrobe wrote:i know you like to farm but every now and then man up, build up and go toe to toe :oops:

It's hard for someone to man up when he's still wearing his Huggies Pull Ups.

Yawn!

Have fun both!

But you have to be fast Tekki, we have a lot of guests in our logs :)
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Byrnes, while it's great you've built a defence, there's not much point that unless you take a crack at farming me. As stated originally the offer is for you to attempt to farm me. I'm not just going to mass you because I feel like it (though I really do feel like it), that would make you feel all important and vindicated when, let's face it, you aren't.

So, while I applaud your defence building, mine remains there in an effort for you to attempt to farm me. Something that should be easy if others mass as they have in the past. Though... if you do wait for someone to mass me before you attempt to farm, you will of course have to live with the knowledge that you couldn't farm me fairly. I know that is something you can face with all due fortitude but it's something I personally wouldn't be proud of when I've made such sweeping statements.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

When I read this 'You reap what you sow' comes to mind... ;)

*sneaks up*
*hugs Tekki*

You go girl!

:-D
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Tekki wrote:Byrnes, while it's great you've built a defence, there's not much point that unless you take a crack at farming me. As stated originally the offer is for you to attempt to farm me. I'm not just going to mass you because I feel like it (though I really do feel like it), that would make you feel all important and vindicated when, let's face it, you aren't.

So, while I applaud your defence building, mine remains there in an effort for you to attempt to farm me. Something that should be easy if others mass as they have in the past. Though... if you do wait for someone to mass me before you attempt to farm, you will of course have to live with the knowledge that you couldn't farm me fairly. I know that is something you can face with all due fortitude but it's something I personally wouldn't be proud of when I've made such sweeping statements.

Why would i waste my time when your def comes from you 9 duals ](*,)
And you were to late whereub got my def.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
dresnov
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Lonewolf
Race: system lord
ID: 47909

Tekki i understand what your doing here..but there's no need for it.
No matter what you guys think Byrnes is a good guy..actually his a very nice guy.
Now i have no problem saying that sometimes he writes things he shouldnt..sometimes things that might be out of order but this community jump on people wayy to quickly..and once their down..they try push them down further..this isnt what this game is meant to be.
Like everywhere he goes no matterr what he posts..good or bad..relevent or irrelevent people slag him anyway..call him names..when they could just as easily just write...'dude there is no need for that please dont post things like that' etc... were he would understand cause his not stupid or a bad person.
But no..most people here are too cool for that.

Now im gonna have a talk with Byrnes..see if he can find a way to phrase things better..to calm down on posting what he thinks straight away.

Now Tekki we both know you didnt expect him to comply to your demands or to even accept this vendetta.
You did this to make a show of him and to prove a point.
I understand that and he prob deserves it from your guys point of view.

I just want to ask..if you can let this go one more time...give me a chance to sort things out with Byrnes..and if he insults you guys again then by all means youse can do whatever youse want..but everyone deserves 2nd chances..3rd chances etc..
Or as i said..ill build you whatever instead of him.

Once more chance.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

dresnov wrote:Tekki i understand what your doing here..but there's no need for it.
No matter what you guys think Byrnes is a good guy..actually his a very nice guy.
Now i have no problem saying that sometimes he writes things he shouldnt..sometimes things that might be out of order but this community jump on people wayy to quickly..and once their down..they try push them down further..this isnt what this game is meant to be.
Like everywhere he goes no matterr what he posts..good or bad..relevent or irrelevent people slag him anyway..call him names..when they could just as easily just write...'dude there is no need for that please dont post things like that' etc... were he would understand cause his not stupid or a bad person.
But no..most people here are too cool for that.

Now im gonna have a talk with Byrnes..see if he can find a way to phrase things better..to calm down on posting what he thinks straight away.

Now Tekki we both know you didnt expect him to comply to your demands or to even accept this vendetta.
You did this to make a show of him and to prove a point.
I understand that and he prob deserves it from your guys point of view.

I just want to ask..if you can let this go one more time...give me a chance to sort things out with Byrnes..and if he insults you guys again then by all means youse can do whatever youse want..but everyone deserves 2nd chances..3rd chances etc..
Or as i said..ill build you whatever instead of him.

Once more chance.

Thanks bro that means alot to me

Image Image
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

1 more chance.. and tomorrow vulturing us again....
Spoiler
Past sigs

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:Sitting here, trying to claim he can do as he pleases, without repricusion, is just nonsense. Brynes, your are nothing but a forum annoance to all of us. Why? Thats because you cannot back any of your claims. You cannot stand toe to toe with anyone in this game.

Keep crying, and claiming you dont care, theres always a way to make an enemy bleed.

Funny coming from you.

Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:Brynes, your are nothing but a forum annoance to all of us.
Mr Blue Monkey Mod please do not speak on my behalf.

And please get his name right, it's Byrnes, it's only 6 letters long, it's not that difficult to spell out especially when he is posting in this thread himself.

Just have fun guys, and gals, it's a game after all. Byrnes good luck, tekki have fun. :D
Image ImageImageImage
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Crosis wrote:
knight37 wrote: \:D/ \:D/ Go Tekki \:D/ \:D/
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

kick his ass, Tekki.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

Man Called Jim wrote:
Crosis wrote:
knight37 wrote: \:D/ \:D/ Go Tekki \:D/ \:D/
System Lord Speak: RED

Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Byrnes... small time player big time mouth..

the game has so many of them we shud be used to it by now

Return to “Vendetta corner”