Ladies War - Robe and Tekki

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Ladies War - Robe and Tekki

no

:shock: :shock:[/quote]
:shock:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

I knew that post of REKs would just put you boys into a visual loop.

Note: Use picutres like that as a secret weapon in all futrue wars...
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tekki
Forum Addict

Man Called Jim wrote: How about ultimate showdown of the sexes? 3v3
JT + Zeek + InR Vs Tekki + Robe + Deni?
Epic :-D

XY + XX + XX Vs XX + XX + XX

Yep a showdown :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

:-"
Last edited by jedi~tank on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

[-X i have dance with benji and korruption. im sory ladies, but boys want me for them selfs, that selfish bastards :twisted:
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

InR wrote:[-X i have dance with benji and korruption. im sory ladies, but boys want me for them selfs, that selfish bastards :twisted:

:shock:

Deni
Robe
Aussie Icon

Honours and Awards

Cult of Nemi Robe Cult of Nemi(1976692) has set their relation with you to: War 03:27

No threesomes,
yet......

[-X
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cult of Nemi
Fledgling Forumer

Robe wrote:Cult of Nemi Robe Cult of Nemi(1976692) has set their relation with you to: War 03:27

No threesomes,
yet......

[-X

I am looking in through the window waiting.
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Robe wrote:Cult of Nemi Robe Cult of Nemi(1976692) has set their relation with you to: War 03:27

No threesomes,
yet......

[-X

Be affraid Robe, be very affraid! :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

Tekki
Forum Addict

Cult of Nemi wrote:

No threesomes,
yet......

[-X

Thankfully we have full window tinting - and guard Replicators to chase off intruders.
Spoiler

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Robe
Aussie Icon

Honours and Awards

Tekki wrote:
Cult of Nemi wrote:

No threesomes,
yet......

[-X

Thankfully we have full window tinting - and guard Replicators to chase off intruders.
Wasnt cheap to buy but worth it in the long run :-D
2011 Descensions
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~LordRse~
Forum Addict

I did not surrender.. you haven't attacked me.. I am off PPT tomorrow, come get me :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

Cult of Nemi
Fledgling Forumer

~LordRse~ wrote:I did not surrender.. you haven't attacked me.. I am off PPT tomorrow, come get me :)

Sorry,

I'm waiting for these to take their defences down. More important players to hit now.
~LordRse~
Forum Addict

Or you are waiting for my defence to go *poof*.. Silly boy, Do it yourself, Mr. Big mouth ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

Tekki
Forum Addict

Cult of Nemi wrote:
~LordRse~ wrote:I did not surrender.. you haven't attacked me.. I am off PPT tomorrow, come get me :)

Sorry,

I'm waiting for these to take their defences down. More important players to hit now.

Well the replicators will kill plenty of super guards since that's what they do, but unfortunately both the NanotiMistress and TollanEmpress have a cache of naq that would do any pirate proud.
Spoiler

Jedi~Tank
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”