$Elrik the destroyer$ vs Me

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: $Elrik the destroyer$ vs Me

GrizzZzzly wrote:JT posted somewhere that he had an E65 AMG. Which puzzled me greatly since I though the same as you, only the 63 exists ATM.

But just in case...... Be wary......... 8-[

I seen that haha

GL guys have fun

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

SLS Gullwing is where it's at. We've been through this R8 [-(

Bottom line being that German cars = best.

End of discussion and vendetta. Germany wins.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
beliblisk
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Resistance
ID: 68961

Well this thing about cars can go even longer than server war :roll:

Any way Elrik decided to hit PPT and since here isnt any post about what does he have in mind i call this vendy closed.

There for to all DDE:

Next time that i will be massed by a player from DDE that i didnt farm i wont mass him.....ill vendy whole DDE.

If i get massed by a player that i did farm ill just mass him.

That all sounds reasonable,doesent it? :D

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

beliblisk wrote:Well this thing about cars can go even longer than server war :roll:

Any way Elrik decided to hit PPT and since here isnt any post about what does he have in mind i call this vendy closed.

There for to all DDE:

Next time that i will be massed by a player from DDE that i didnt farm i wont mass him.....ill vendy whole DDE.

Big mans talk. Do you think your hit and run tactics will work with the force like DDE. You will be caught with your pants down soon. We have initiated a tracker on your MS.

Next time you drop out of hyperspace, then our hataks will be waiting

:twisted:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
beliblisk
Forum Expert

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
beliblisk wrote:Well this thing about cars can go even longer than server war :roll:

There for to all DDE:

Big mans talk. Do you think your hit and run tactics will work with the force like DDE. You will be caught with your pants down soon. We have initiated a tracker on your MS.

Oh really you did that......em you only needed 2 weeks :lol:

+ i am on PPT so.....you wont know when **Filtered** will hit the fan ;)

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

probably they ll see the trail it ll leave b4 jumping to hyperspace
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: TAF

have fun beli! :)
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:

There for to all DDE:

Why do people sick up to DDe so much And people wonder why a grown bunch of men think there gods haha onbiously dde are good but not that good OE is 10 times better well have fun bebli
Last edited by Byrnes on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
beliblisk
Forum Expert

This can be closed :D

Return to “Vendetta corner”