Sitting on Reathe

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Re: Sitting on Reathe

hehe yea i know. but still... i found u before u told me, but never mind ;) can u lets say build something bigger than 19b def? or try to mass me or something ? :-k

edit...sabbed again that 100k def weps #-o
he did tried something

10:11 Reathe Attack defended 1
04:19 Reathe Attack defended 1
:smt033

also on ascended, i think he killed like 1.6m assasins :smt066
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: Soldat
ID: 52637
Alternate name(s): Oh you c***!
B******!
That little S***!

Hee

:smt047
InR
Forum Addict

;) check your planets again :P
beliblisk
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Resistance
ID: 68961

InR wrote:;) check your planets again :P
:lol:

With 6,401,820,330,144 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2994000 of Super Tadz's Covert Ops!

With 111,151,377,807,302 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 9330796 of EnterTheLion's Undercover Agents!

With 2,663,022,177,462 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 3840816 of Rube_Dragon's Covert Agents!

Considering the distance to travel, the enthusiasm of the troops for this battle, and the degree to which they were comfortable in their victory,and 8,880,526 Untrained Jaffa ware taken from the realm of XYZ.
InR
Forum Addict

yep he massed my 300b plat, which was there for too long ;) of course i had to take planet back, only cause he was on PPT then ;) btw platform rebuild ;)
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
B******!
That little S***!

lol, yeah. I did think of abandoning that there planet but I thought it would be better with it taking more of a stat beating if we play planet ping pong for a while, it is shocking how quick the stats drop really considering how much they cost to bump up (I would like to see planets loosing less stats myself).

The defence platform was nice too really, I quite enjoyed killing it as it's been a while since I removed one that big, great if you rebuilt it but it would be more impressive if you get that planet back to 86k UP bonus before I take it again ;)

Ohhh...cake...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

hahahahha Goo Reathe! I like ya InR but Reathe is fam so i'm voting for him! WOOOHOOO why don't we just declare DDE vs. PP this is pretty much like all of us with personal vendettas lol how come my crap account go the legendary that is C2 XD
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Teal'C wrote:hahahahha Goo Reathe! I like ya InR but Reathe is fam so i'm voting for him! WOOOHOOO why don't we just declare DDE vs. PP this is pretty much like all of us with personal vendettas lol how come my crap account go the legendary that is C2 XD

what a laugh here lol
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
InR
Forum Addict

Reathe wrote:lol, yeah. I did think of abandoning that there planet but I thought it would be better with it taking more of a stat beating if we play planet ping pong for a while, it is shocking how quick the stats drop really considering how much they cost to bump up (I would like to see planets loosing less stats myself).

The defence platform was nice too really, I quite enjoyed killing it as it's been a while since I removed one that big, great if you rebuilt it but it would be more impressive if you get that planet back to 86k UP bonus before I take it again ;)

Ohhh...cake...

nah no more building that planet lol. it is ex Borek's one which i took last day of war :lol: i put plat on, cause it was 80k up, now its 40k ;)

reason why u took it so fast was,cause i set u to War, and dont have crint/nox on anyway ;) amm and i was OFFLINE :P cost of plat is 3t :)

nice job there :P ive also noticed that u killed some millitary on ascended, dont worry i just login there to prevent beeing descended ;)

EDIT: Roket i please u polite dont use my name anymore, dont quote me, dont visit mine topics, u've lost all respect i had... :-$
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Cuz of Reathe I just watched some spaceballs...LoL thos good old times.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

InR wrote:EDIT: Roket i please u polite dont use my name anymore, dont quote me, dont visit mine topics, u've lost all respect i had... :-$

So glad thats how far our friendship goes lol, get a life bro and please try to remember it is a game XD sometimes I get the feeling you forget that ;)

Just a friendly advice for ya ;)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
InR
Forum Addict

:-k why is that u allways have to show your problems on others? its amazing ](*,) why u allways involve personal life and claim that we dont have it ;) thing about it....
Reathe
Fledgling Forumer
B******!
That little S***!

InR wrote:nice job there :P ive also noticed that u killed some millitary on ascended, dont worry i just login there to prevent beeing descended ;)

I kinda like ascended, I use my attack log as my massing list so every few days or so I mass whoever has been visiting down to a greasy spot. Fun times really as you never know who is going to show up :)
InR
Forum Addict

hehe im sorry m8. i wont give u fight there, but please u can destroy all that u can ;) its vendetta :)
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Teal'C wrote:
InR wrote:EDIT: Roket i please u polite dont use my name anymore, dont quote me, dont visit mine topics, u've lost all respect i had... :-$

So glad thats how far our friendship goes lol, get a life bro and please try to remember it is a game XD sometimes I get the feeling you forget that ;)

Just a friendly advice for ya ;)

despite is written in eng what are u traying say lol
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Vendetta corner”