You was there? I was!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

Re: You was there? I was!

:-D

When I get Older, I will be Stronger, Ill make it Better, Struggle no Longer ;) :-D

So Many Wars, Settling Scores
They Tried to Controll us, But they couldnt Own Us ;) :-D

Listen to K'Naan and Chill :-D

Then War :D
System Lord Speak: RED

Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

caesar2 wrote:Ifrit, now he has poor acount, no units, no naq. Oh that reminds me i took 300b from him last turn. Hmm... it was borove dfrom someone?

Ifirit, roket is now looking for fun wars, now when he has nothing on account, no stats. I wanna see if he will be so brave and tell us his new account's ID once he get it :)

meh to eaches own, I just didnt see the reason for him to talk like he demands other people to not talk...i also dont understand how im a big mouth, I guess cause I called him out on his own actions :? but one thing we all can count on is, time will tell :)

@Evneu - :smt039
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

You and i will be Singing it :-D
We all will be Singing it \:D/
System Lord Speak: RED

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

caesar2 wrote:Ifrit, now he has poor acount, no units, no naq. Oh that reminds me i took 300b from him last turn. Hmm... it was borove dfrom someone?

Ifirit, roket is now looking for fun wars, now when he has nothing on account, no stats. I wanna see if he will be so brave and tell us his new account's ID once he get it :)

yes C2 you took some naq from me as I was building for you #-o OMG darn me and my sillyness if trying to build for you, I have not much but I will have fun with what i have!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Eric you just cant help yourself can you ](*,) ](*,) right i was part of ttf and in my opinion both sides had great players and there was never gonna be a victor as neither side would ever surrender. What FUALL did win was the propaganda war and this is my opinion FUALL were better organised than ttf but organisation does not win wars and as was agreed in the terms no side won and no side lost. Whether there will be a server war 3 or not who cares as theres so many wars and vendettas ongoing it would make no difference except to create more farms

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

Teal'C wrote:OMG C2 get over yourself this is to funny HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA it's a game dude you need to go out and get yourself a girl, and if you have one, man I feel bad for her :( boy wat she make your grilled cheese wrong and you whoop her? rofl you are a sad lonely man :( well I will have fun and all those who come in and have fun with me wooohooo all those that don't, ah well lol C2 see you on a different day, and try not to get that Grilled Cheese messed up your old lady prob looks better without black eyes :( later bro, P.S. I'd get checked for anger problems man They make some good meds for people like you ;)

Now that's the kinda comment that gives the galactic colosseum a bad image... RL insults about domestic abuse? WTH did C2 do to deserve that?? :-k

Good luck C2!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Ascension complete :)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

pug theblackrobe wrote:Eric you just cant help yourself can you ](*,) ](*,) right i was part of ttf and in my opinion both sides had great players and there was never gonna be a victor as neither side would ever surrender. What FUALL did win was the propaganda war and this is my opinion FUALL were better organised than ttf but organisation does not win wars and as was agreed in the terms no side won and no side lost. Whether there will be a server war 3 or not who cares as theres so many wars and vendettas ongoing it would make no difference except to create more farms

Agreed but it's fun to provoke people :) and C2 is just mad... IDK why but he is so i'll play I don't mind and Atomos your prob right XD but it was funny XD
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Teal'C wrote:OMG C2 get over yourself this is to funny HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA it's a game dude you need to go out and get yourself a girl, and if you have one, man I feel bad for her :( boy wat she make your grilled cheese wrong and you whoop her? rofl you are a sad lonely man :( well I will have fun and all those who come in and have fun with me wooohooo all those that don't, ah well lol C2 see you on a different day, and try not to get that Grilled Cheese messed up your old lady prob looks better without black eyes :( later bro, P.S. I'd get checked for anger problems man They make some good meds for people like you ;)

You complete idiot.

What gives you the right to bring C2's personal life in to this? What gives you the right to bring his girlfriend in to this? What gives you the **Filtered** right to suggest that C2 abuses his girlfriend "your old lady prob looks better without black eyes".

You are a **Filtered** idiot that never learns a thing. I always find you polite when I speak with you but you are always doing things like this, things that make you look like a jerk.

This is the lowest i've seen from you making suggestions that C2 abuses his girlfriend. You **Filtered** **Filtered**.

Go C2!
Image ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:

You complete idiot.

What gives you the right to bring C2's personal life in to this? What gives you the right to bring his girlfriend in to this? What gives you the **Filtered** right to suggest that C2 abuses his girlfriend "your old lady prob looks better without black eyes".

You are a **Filtered** idiot that never learns a thing. I always find you polite when I speak with you but you are always doing things like this, things that make you look like a jerk.

This is the lowest i've seen from you making suggestions that C2 abuses his girlfriend. You **Filtered** **Filtered**.

Go C2!

Whoa Clarkster is mad XD I thought it was funny XD ah well lol, a joke is a joke I will not appologise for one, though I do so hope C2 atleast saw it as one!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Teal'C wrote:Whoa Clarkster is mad XD I thought it was funny XD ah well lol, a joke is a joke I will not appologise for one, though I do so hope C2 atleast saw it as one!

Oh yes suggesting someone beats their girlfriend is really funny. =D> =D> =D>
Image ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

I got a few pm's from people laughing guess i'm not the only one Clarkster ;)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Teal'C wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

You complete idiot.

Go C2!

Whoa Clarkster is mad XD I thought it was funny XD ah well lol, a joke is a joke I will not appologise for one, though I do so hope C2 atleast saw it as one!

Seemingly, you're the only one laughing. You criticize others for their "lack of respect" and demand civility.. yet you attack anothers personal life and make light of domestic abuse? There are jokes, but then there is taking it a tad too far. :neutral:
Death is the Road to Awe

Psyko
The Irresistible

Teal'C wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

You complete idiot.

Go C2!

If you have to "hope" that the person you are talking about sees what you say as a joke, you have overstepped your bounds.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

I am far from the only one that thought it was funny though maybe you are right and it was a bit far, it was still funny, aslong as it wasn't true I don't condone abuse and hate it my father beat my mother when I was younger, but saying it to someone in a joking matter as it was, does not necciarrily provoke abuse it merely points out that it happens ;) I don't care if you found it funny or if C2 did I hope he did but maybe not, it was not intended to actually offend anyone and I appologize to those it did, but again, get over it lol, it was a joke and nothing more, and if you don't like it aswesome pm me about your whineyness this is not the place to discuss my sense of humor :) k? K good :)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Teal'C wrote:I am far from the only one that thought it was funny though maybe you are right and it was a bit far, it was still funny, aslong as it wasn't true I don't condone abuse and hate it my father beat my mother when I was younger, but saying it to someone in a joking matter as it was, does not necciarrily provoke abuse it merely points out that it happens ;) I don't care if you found it funny or if C2 did I hope he did but maybe not, it was not intended to actually offend anyone and I appologize to those it did, but again, get over it lol, it was a joke and nothing more, and if you don't like it aswesome pm me about your whineyness this is not the place to discuss my sense of humor :) k? K good :)

And you have the nerve to call yourself Teal'c...

Demolish this noob C2 :)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Vendetta corner”