Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Surveys for Naq - Discussion

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTraff ... coffset=-2

this one freezes at the beginning lol :P
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Juliette wrote:
Acheron wrote:oh... proxies ftw i guess ;)
You realise, no doubt, that when we all use proxies to go and get all the different localised survey options, at some point inter-player trade becomes impossible or rather complex to maintain, right? ;) Not to mention the chaos if one of us decides to trip the multi-alert, bringing down everyone who checked the surveys this way..

i was sure using a poxy is against the rules
due to you could create several multis and trade with yourself

but yes very annoying knowing some people can do all and most can only do 2-3 i wouldn't mind at all if it was the largest could be done by all but oh well i surpose it's to do with the people who are providing the thing
Ancient_one
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Ive only had one work for me and the others just take my information and then say sorry you do not meet the requirements. I also have one completed but it is saying processing my feedback and its been like that for almost a day now.

IMO surveys = bad idea, I see too many people wasting time like me and then become frustrated with the game entirely.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Ancient_one wrote:Ive only had one work for me and the others just take my information and then say sorry you do not meet the requirements. I also have one completed but it is saying processing my feedback and its been like that for almost a day now.

IMO surveys = bad idea, I see too many people wasting time like me and then become frustrated with the game entirely.

mine says the same i have 3 pending :oops: im desperate ok LOL

but only one has actually worked...and no i havent done the one for woman 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

RepliMagni wrote:But has this not always been an option? People can do online surveys for $$$ then buy ingame resources with $$$....Jason's just cut out the middle man.

To be honest, I fail to really see the point of these surveys anyway.....naq is easy enough to come by, what was the actual reasoning for this update?

not really
who did online serveys to get money for GW

anyway most likerly this won't be taken out it'll be how my old job were you go to the company (surveys as example) tell them you can get X ammout of more client and they agree on a price (P) you then go to where the clients are (internet games) say will you advertise these surveys and i'll pay you Y ammout, Y ammount being a low % of P
in this case admin will give naq to us to do the surveys so they get the money ~ this is one theory at least

Edit: harch check the time it takes to come through!
it'll tell you how long, some are instante most are 15 minute delay others are 1-2 days
Last edited by Rabbid Thom on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

no surveys for my country and im in EU, wonder how many players will never be able to get easy resourses this way because of the place they live in.. i wouldnt call it exactly fair :?
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Xanthors wrote:no surveys for my country and im in EU, wonder how many players will never be able to get easy resourses this way because of the place they live in.. i wouldnt call it exactly fair :?
I'm from the US and I did 3 surveys and got naq for 1 of them. It's not exactly easy resources (they're dumb). It's certainly better than no surveys though.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

i did 4 yesterday (of a possible 7)
and havent recieved anything
all of which say "recieved withing minutes"
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Gilgamesh
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Lone Wolf
Race: Giant
ID: 1976831

From the Comment On Updates Thread:
Gilgamesh wrote:You know most of the updates are decent from a new player stand point (although 30days to steal planets really slows down the accumulation of decent planets from inactive players...now it would just be random whatever you find).

However, concerning the doing surveys for NAQ. A place besides the bank needs to be set up. I did some surveys last night and the naq hadn't appeared by turn change (which wasn't a big deal to me). So I went to bed and didn't have time to log on this morning as I had work. So I come home and I see that the naq has arrived, however...its about 700bil less than it should have been according to the messages in my inbox. So, I'm looking at my alpha site and notice that I'm losing about 20bil per turn because my bank isn't big enough to hold everything (understandable precaution against over-inflating a bank and then untraining miners) however as new player there is no way I could get a bank large enough to hold 1.6tril, and being in perg I couldn't go on PPT (in the future when doing surveys). So basically I guess I'm saying that there should be a receive naq in waiting option when survey naq comes in because us new players who do a survey for a naq boost...will most likely lose that naq unless we sit religiously by the comp until the naq shows...which could take who knows how long.
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Um are these surveys regionally limited or is there any other reason as to why not a single one pops up for me, empty list ftl. :razz:
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Renji
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: Ninja Clan
ID: 1959276

i have doen three surveys, waited 2 days now and not a penny of naq in the bank ! someone has suggested it can take weeks to appear, dont really see the point of doing a survey then waiting weeks for it too appear if it ever does, have e mailed the offerpal people but there not much use either. on the plus side though i have about 70 e mails now from the same company offering more surveys so gives me something to read while waiting on the naq !
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Are they surveys going to be related to game at any time in the future?
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Renji
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: Ninja Clan
ID: 1959276

in my view they are a complete waste of time, over a week now and completed 5 different surveys and not one bit of naq has shown up, it just seems like a way to get all your details to bombard you with e mails about junk !

One reason i might not be getting my naq is that i unsubscribed from the survey company cos i had over 150 e mails in the space of a week about survey i might like to complete, on the plus side i did make $5.33 for completeing the surveys but i had to give my bank details to get it, mmmmmm.... maybe not !
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Robe wrote:Are they surveys going to be related to game at any time in the future?

I would doubt it. Why would they? The entire point is to generate $$ for Jason so why would he pay himself?

~urban ninja~ wrote:it just seems like a way to get all your details to bombard you with e mails about junk !

One reason i might not be getting my naq is that i unsubscribed from the survey company cos i had over 150 e mails in the space of a week about survey i might like to complete, on the plus side i did make $5.33 for completeing the surveys but i had to give my bank details to get it, mmmmmm.... maybe not !

That's exactly why I would never do them personally. I'd have to create a new email so I didn't have to deal with the endless stream of BS you would have to put up with on a email account you actually use.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

~urban ninja~ wrote:i have doen three surveys, waited 2 days now and not a penny of naq in the bank ! someone has suggested it can take weeks to appear, dont really see the point of doing a survey then waiting weeks for it too appear if it ever does, have e mailed the offerpal people but there not much use either. on the plus side though i have about 70 e mails now from the same company offering more surveys so gives me something to read while waiting on the naq !

Are you sure you fulfilled the requirements to receive the naq? Some only require registration, some require registration and filling out a survey, some require you place a check in the box to join a survey panel when you register. Carefully read exactly what they require of you to gain the naq.

Also, you do not need to use the same e-mail address as you use for this game, just use an account set-up specifically for junk mail. I have about 7 or 8 old/junk e-mail accounts set-up specifically for this type of crap. Use the account to register and click the activation link, then send all messages after that to the junk folder. It's good practice to have an e-mail account set-up specifically for filling out online forms for sites that are not reputable companies.

Return to “For Admin Archives”