DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR BY INSURANCE FIRMS!

Mister Sandman
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Planet of Tatooine
Race: Sand People
ID: 0

Re: DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR BY INSURANCE FIRMS!

MEZZANINE wrote:
Not true mate, read my post above, the difference is the different reasons/intentions men and women have for signing up to the Police Force.

Irrelevant piece of information.

Despite the political correctness BS, I would say the majority of women join the police because of good intentions or trying to prove themselves as equal to men, and the majority of men join because of negative personality traits.

Again irrelevant.

ps Not saying that women have less value then men, but we are not equal, mental and physical differences mean men and women have difference potentials in difference things, I personally from 18 years working have found women make far better managers and team leaders.
Yet again irrelevant.

If you have read my posts, it is about the definition of police officer being the same as policeman/policewoman.

The term police officer is used as a substitute to make a sentance flow more easliy.

I.e Two police officers came to my house yesterday.
instead of:
A policeman and a policewoman came to my house yesterday.

The issue lies where KMA claims that policeman/policewomen are different to police officers. However that is not so much the boggle of things.

The problem he makes a claim, and then says these documents are evidence, "Look it up yourself". That is D standard of work.

E; Making a claim.
D: Making a claim with some evidence.
C: Making a claim with relevant evidence, supported by excerpts from evidence. i.e Quotes
B: Making a claim with relevant evidence, supported by excerpts from evidence. i.e Quotes. Explaining these excerpts and how they prove what you are saying.
A: Making a claim with relevant evidence, supported by excerpts from evidence. i.e Quotes. Explaining these excerpts and how they prove what you are saying. Through the use of contextualisation. In a clear and concise manner.

Note: This is just a basic list.

In where, my previous post, I gave a dictionary definition. Which, 1. Supports my claim, 2. Is relevant evident. 3. Has been quoted and sourced. 4. Has been shown how they prove what i am saying. 5. And has been contextualised. 6. Done in a simple manner which is not a wall of text.

In where, he has just said go here, go there, watch this. Not acceptable in the least. 1. Youtube is not credible. Anyone can post on youtube 2. The documents are either or both, off topic, i.e NWO or Country specific; 3. There are no quotes or direct citations in his claims. Besides the fact acronyms for reports are highly unhelpful.

KMA is a smart man, and hence i hold this high ridged standard for him. And for everyone on this form.

So until he proves me, and the dictionary wrong. He must concede defeat.

Kit-Fox wrote:The point KMA is making that is there is a difference between a police officer (officer of PR sakes theres) & a Peace Officer.

And there is a difference, but it is sometimes hard to see as not every country has both

Never mentioned peace officer. Sorry, but it is the difference between a police officer, and a policeman/woman.

Which there is none.
Beware - The Sleeper Has Awoken
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

MEZZANINE wrote:lol dont know how this came down to semantics but,

Technically in the UK what most people call policeman ( and the pointless politically correct idiots have rebranded Police officer so as not to discriminate between man and women even though the man part is clearly generic in the same way the word mankind means all people regardless of gender ), is actually a Police Constable, the lowest rank and most commonly seen policeman on the streets.

Personally from my own experience I would say there is a big difference between a male and female Police Constables ( apart from the obvious physical difference ). Female Police Constables tend to either be genuine do-gooders or women who feel the need to compete and prove themselves in a historically male profession, where as male Police Constables tend to be bullies on a power trip, people who if they weren't in the police force would probably be violent criminals.

Mister Sandman wrote:It has came down to semantics. It has come down to his general disregard of men of the law. If you hate police officers, im afraid you are in the lowest of the classes in society.

Its like saying, "I hate firemen, or I hate Paramedics"

What is the difference between the term police officer and police man/woman? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Mister Sandman wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
Not true mate, read my post above, the difference is the different reasons/intentions men and women have for signing up to the Police Force.

Irrelevant piece of information.

Despite the political correctness BS, I would say the majority of women join the police because of good intentions or trying to prove themselves as equal to men, and the majority of men join because of negative personality traits.

Again irrelevant.

ps Not saying that women have less value then men, but we are not equal, mental and physical differences mean men and women have difference potentials in difference things, I personally from 18 years working have found women make far better managers and team leaders.
Yet again irrelevant.

If you have read my posts, it is about the definition of police officer being the same as policeman/policewoman.

The term police officer is used as a substitute to make a sentance flow more easliy.

I.e Two police officers came to my house yesterday.
instead of:
A policeman and a policewoman came to my house yesterday.

The issue lies where KMA claims that policeman/policewomen are different to police officers. However that is not so much the boggle of things.

The problem he makes a claim, and then says these documents are evidence, "Look it up yourself". That is D standard of work.

E; Making a claim.
D: Making a claim with some evidence.
C: Making a claim with relevant evidence, supported by excerpts from evidence. i.e Quotes
B: Making a claim with relevant evidence, supported by excerpts from evidence. i.e Quotes. Explaining these excerpts and how they prove what you are saying.
A: Making a claim with relevant evidence, supported by excerpts from evidence. i.e Quotes. Explaining these excerpts and how they prove what you are saying. Through the use of contextualisation. In a clear and concise manner.

Note: This is just a basic list.

In where, my previous post, I gave a dictionary definition. Which, 1. Supports my claim, 2. Is relevant evident. 3. Has been quoted and sourced. 4. Has been shown how they prove what i am saying. 5. And has been contextualised. 6. Done in a simple manner which is not a wall of text.

In where, he has just said go here, go there, watch this. Not acceptable in the least. 1. Youtube is not credible. Anyone can post on youtube 2. The documents are either or both, off topic, i.e NWO or Country specific; 3. There are no quotes or direct citations in his claims. Besides the fact acronyms for reports are highly unhelpful.

KMA is a smart man, and hence i hold this high ridged standard for him. And for everyone on this form.

So until he proves me, and the dictionary wrong. He must concede defeat.

Kit-Fox wrote:The point KMA is making that is there is a difference between a police officer (officer of PR sakes theres) & a Peace Officer.

And there is a difference, but it is sometimes hard to see as not every country has both

Never mentioned peace officer. Sorry, but it is the difference between a police officer, and a policeman/woman.

Which there is none.

Already stated above, Police Officer is BS political correctness, Policeman is a generic term for men and women same as Milkman, postman, mankind, manmade etc etc.

Also stated above if you want to be pedantic about difference between men and women in the police force there are distinct differences both physical and mental.

As for your 'list' quoting other people opinions or definitions as an argument is pointless, just because the younger generation have been educated in a politically correct world thinking a word means one thing, it dont change the fact the the same word will have a different meaning to a different generation. Just look at race words, first we're told 'Black' is acceptable, then it has to be 'coloured' and black is not allowed, then neither are allowed and we have to say 'ethnic', if you did internet searches with the same question in different years you'd get different answers.

Try simply posting your own opinion, supported by your own reasons/experience for your opinion. Google and copy/paste do not make a debate :lol:

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

@ Sandman,

as i said, i did have the proof but my recently exploding (Chinese made) PSU killed not only my PC but my hard drives as well, thereby robbing me of 6+ years of info, which btw, i managed to replace 90% of after my last PC issue with viruses and trojans...

anyways, i ain't even going to bother trying to replace any of it for a 3rd time...BUT, if you want the legal definitions and if you want the definitions being used in courts of law and by the politicians, then i suggest you invest in a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary. forget ALL other dictionary's as they are trumped by BLD. i did have a copy in PDF but thats obviously gone so i cant show you the proof, but do your own legwork, read BLD and the Govts own papers and see for yourself....

OR, watch this which has all the BL definitions on slides: http://www.bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/video/john ... s-illusion

this film applies to any country which has a court of law regardless of its political structure and constitution.

PS. you only need to watch the 1st 20 odd mins of the film...unless you obviously want to watch the rest.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Lol snap on the PSU problem, mine blew last night, arrrgggg no PC, I panicked, immediately called Brother, went up his house to borrow his old PC, set up his old PC, no internet set up disks or passwords, damn, swapped by HHD into his PC, turned it on and got beep.....beep..... beep blank screen, damn, put my HDD back in my PC, took the PSUs out, tried to put his old PSU in my PC, dont fit and wires to short, damn, finally manged to set up my PC with his old PSU hanging out the side balanced in a dodgy way, and wooohoooo it works, looked a clock and it's 2am with work in 5 hours :lol:

All that for a few mins on the PC, and I bought a new PSU today anyway, I realise now I was acting just like an addict trying to get a fix, and my fix was PC/Internet :lol:

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

thats good, unfortunately for me, my PSU fried my main-board, |CPU, HDD (smoke was coming out of the HDD), graphics, sound card and my external isn't working either :(

damn Chinese cheap crap imports :mad:

-David Icke
Mister Sandman
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Planet of Tatooine
Race: Sand People

serves you right for being cheap and buying Chinese made products.
:P

I watched all the vid, honestly, I do not know this man, or trust him.

Although he raises some interesting points.

He admittedly he is a carpenter, i.e He has no real academic background to be talking on the topic.

Mainly the argument is between, 'natural law' 'common law' being separated from statute law or, policy law. The reality they are both enforced.

So, if you do not believe you should getting parking tickets, or speeding fines. (As doing the logical steps of what he said, 'natural law' and common law is to not cause harm or loss)(also means abortion is against natural law)

I hope you 1. Have a very good lawyer, or enjoy prison.

Fun fact, in America it is considered as a criminal offence, not just a civil one.

In regards to the police officer and police man, he is mistaken as,

They have the obligations at the to protect and serve and yadda yadda yadda

However, their job, is to uphold 'law' whether it be, natural, common, Statutory, ect... and bound by the legalistic restraints of law aswell.
Beware - The Sleeper Has Awoken
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

he is a carpenter by trade but as with all Freeman, they also have to learn and understand legalese so they will know their rights when confronted by an officer. which is why i never adopted the Freeman's way of life because i have enough trouble with English and making myself understood and coherent, if you dont understand legalese then you dont know how to communicate with these people and the courts. so i gave up on that route after 2 years of trying...which was why i managed to secure myself a copy of BLD in the first place and why i know there is a difference between the 2.

the fact that i couldn't outright tell you from the 1st instance proves that i wasn't cut out to be a FMOTL...

maybe we need a topic split?

-David Icke
gwayne101
Forum Newbie

For us, we would want to get the best insurance policy ever considering that every insurance firms got their different rules and regulation.

We should choose very well the insurance that is right for us. :smt064
George Wayne works for Income Insurance.
They help you get the cheapest high quality insurance quotes in New Zealand fast.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”