Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: MaximusPL - 92076 - Autobanking

Jason... wrote:
Z E R O wrote:
Belinsker wrote:i dont imagine it would be hard to get something to read each number of the code on this game. there is only 3(i think) different entries for each number 0-9

That's 999 different possiblities.. I suppose a script could run through them all..

Though you'd think the game could install a script to block out players after x failed log in attempts.. if it is not already in place.. As far as I know, image recognition is not possible for programs.. :S Hence why the log in code is an image, not just a variable number.
Rather than take it as 999 diff possibilities , it only needs to learn 30 options and apply it three seperate times...

Right my bad.. I wasn't taking into account the lack of 0's.. There should still be more than 90 possiblities though, shouldn't there be?
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Add in 3 tiers of alpha numeric and you should have 105 options per one slot....then add different cases and it raises to 183 and still makes it user friendly.

Then if the script reads the image as one you will have 1,157,625 and 6,128,487 possibilities compared to the current 729 per a turn...
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

it isn't that simple. There are a lot more than 999 options :) and there is a much easier way than trying them all every time.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

Aye very true.
Image recognition is everywhere anyway now days, google 'OCR' and you will see. Seeing as those are just dots or numbers it wouldnt be that hard for a program to test what has more colour the black or white then test for trace amounts of white or black that are separated between white or black.
Nonetheless the code repeats quite often if you have ever used firefox and stored the numbers.
Getting a bit off track now xD
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

The login code consists of

White Dice - Black Dots - 1-9

Black Dice - White Dots - 1-9

Black Dice - White word - 1-9

White Dice - Black word - 1-9

As the image name for each one does not change, there are technically only 36 file names used, surely if someone was patient enough to sit and get them all from the source code on the main login page, a script could be made to say, if target field = file name then insert number x.

As for the 999999999999 enter method i thought admin stopped that, as i know if you do that from a cell phone it will auto ban you, i thought the same was true for the likes of Firefox, IE etc etc

Personally i dont know why people would run such scripts, surely it takes away from the entire point of playing a game.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

eh not really, i guess its a lazy way to slowly get to the top.
now that banks are easily becoming over 1 quad.

But anyway its pretty blatantly obvious that the guy is auto banking, and most likely auto-ing other things.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

GeneralChaos wrote:Personally i dont know why people would run such scripts, surely it takes away from the entire point of playing a game.
lol rather naive to think that people actually play this game and not just log in to make $$$. If there's an opportunity to use something that helps make $$$ then there's always someone that will exploit that opportunity.

There's clearly something going on here. He never even responded to messages sent to him ingame.
Image ImageImageImage
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

has it been bought up at an admin talk thing yet?
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

GeneralChaos wrote:The login code consists of

White Dice - Black Dots - 1-9

Black Dice - White Dots - 1-9

Black Dice - White word - 1-9

White Dice - Black word - 1-9

As the image name for each one does not change, there are technically only 36 file names used, surely if someone was patient enough to sit and get them all from the source code on the main login page, a script could be made to say, if target field = file name then insert number x.

also not that easy...

from what I could tell when I was curious how it worked, each image is created at turn change and is stored in a .gif file with a new filename with increasing numbers varying in the amount they increase by an integer factor of 4 digits so there is no way to determine using one of those the numbers in the code. Each turn the old image is also recycled (to save on disk space) as an image used last turn no longer exists at the next turn. The number of potential images is also a lot higher which can be formulated. The filenames are not stored and each image is created from 1 of 46656 potential combinations (I think) of numbers which could be formulated using whatever function runs to create the image meaning even if you store the filenames of the last 20 images, you won't be able to call them again because once the turn is over, the filename is no longer existant
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Well I helped relieve MaximusPL's burden of 35m spies and some of his attack weapons, only to find that his uu was 0 after turn change. He hasn't been online i'm sure of it as the assault went on for over an hour as i had lunch inbetween.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

After staking out this account for several turns, I have discovered what exactly changes on the account.

The account trains 955 miners per turn.
It trains 3,818 super defenders per turn.
It increases raw UP by 6 per turn.
It increases MS per turn.

The current turn it did not train the miners and the defenders only got as far as normal not supers. But the UP did increase by 6 and MS was stronger. The miners and defenders may have been interrupted if someone farmed him.

I know the MS increases because each time i hit him after a turn change his MS is slightly stronger.

The account spends approximately 21,478,737,000 naq per turn.

Super defenders x 3,818 = 347,438,000
Miners x 955 = 1,432,500
UP x 6 (at current level) = 2,082,495,000

That's 2,431,365,500

That leaves 19,047,371,500 to spend on MS and possibly banking..

That explains where the naq goes.

Now one could say he has multiple windows or tabs open to carry out all these actions at the same time. Possible, but unlikely. Reason I believe it is unlikely that there is a HUMAN BEING on the account is because his defence was massed to 0 and therefore when the turn changed and 3,817 super defenders were trained, and then again next turn when 3,818 normal defenders were trained there were no weapons purchased.
Image ImageImageImage
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

That's rather strange if it trains everything each turn regardless of login/3h thing/being massed...could it be an existing proof of the "urban legend" of the chinese mmorpg intelligent bots? :shock:
If that can be of any help, this account is inactive in beta and doesn't do same...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Well the Up is still increasing by 6 per turn and the MS is still increasing..... the accounts rank grows even though no other rankable stats are touched.

Does this account ever PPT? Has anyone actually seen signs of life?

EDIT: Just search "MaximusPL Hacker" on google and you'll see a few results on other games referring to someone called MaximusPL as being a hacker and/or banned from games. I'd provide the links here but i'd get warned.

What doesn't make sense is why he's doing what he's doing.... the noobest hacker ever!
Image ImageImageImage
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

GameTime: Sep12 - 11:05.35

Got naq out. UU however is all trained. Talking about fishy.
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

BenjaminMS wrote:GameTime: Sep12 - 11:05.35

Got naq out. UU however is all trained. Talking about fishy.
As I said this account clearly has no human life behind it anymore and hasn't for some time.

That explains why there is no response to communications, no other changes to the account besides the increases in miners, defenders, MS and UP which are constantly the same increase per turn.

This script, whatever it is, had a purpose, but since then the owner has clearly left the account to rot with the script still running.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”