The DB. DBZ. DBGT & countless DB movies thread

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Wesker
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

yeah.... Some things annoy me. like when Goku turned SS 1 everyone was like OMG this is unbeatable I can't believe it. The came SSJ2 then SSJ3 The SSJ4. It gets repeatative. I still love it though. :-D
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Kyro wrote:Trunks is my favourite. He is more like me. except I don't have purple hair. Vegeta does get stronger than Goku at one point when he was Majin Vegeta. :-D

Are you forgeting goku was hiding SSJ3 in that fight? :P

Vegeta has never been stronger in DBZ. The baby thing was stronger then goku in GT(for a short while), but vegeta on his own has only ever been equal. And he had to work his butt off to get that...

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wesker
Forum Irregular

I got that information from a DBZ site, can't remember which one though lol. You might be right but i trust the proffesionals. :-D
Wesker
Forum Irregular

oo i found another example of Vegeta being stronger. When Vegeta first turned SSJ in the Android saga, Vegeta was a bit stronger there, Piccolo stated it.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Kyro, do me a favour bud?

You can edit you last post to include more info., esp when no one has posted yet and the posts are four minutes apart.

Thanks. :-)
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

Kyro wrote:oo i found another example of Vegeta being stronger. When Vegeta first turned SSJ in the Android saga, Vegeta was a bit stronger there, Piccolo stated it.

Goku was sick there, that dont count. :P

the only time vegeta was ever stonger then goku was before he ever came to earth...or rather before goku met king kai...

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Wesker
Forum Irregular

It does count Vegeta was stronger :-D . Vegeta was stronger back wen Bardok was alive mind you Goku was a baby but still. Bebi Vegeta was stronger it was a miracle that helped Goku win even though Vegeta didn't control his body it was still his. :-D
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

Baby vegeta doesnt count either...you yourself said he didnt have control of his body, plus what made "him" stronger was baby's power combined with vegeta's...

And you might as well stop argueing with me on this anime....It was the first one i ever saw and I know more about it then I should lol

~Syreck

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Wesker
Forum Irregular

Really. I'm curious how much you know
:-D U have awakened the questions.

Can a female saiyan turn into a SSJ1?

Who bet frieza wen he was in 2nd form?

who did Goku 1st face at the world martial art tournament then became one of the Z fighters?

Who started off as a mere theif?

Who out of the Z fighters was trained under General Tao?

Which nameks are piccillo made up of?

I can go on all day but I fear the mods will kill me. :-D Answer them all fully correct and i'll leave arguements alone and call you friend. :lol: 8) :D :-D
creeper

i dont know any of those and i saw all of the shows so i bet he wont get them
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

Kyro wrote:Really. I'm curious how much you know
:-D U have awakened the questions.

Can a female saiyan turn into a SSJ1?

Who bet frieza wen he was in 2nd form?

who did Goku 1st face at the world martial art tournament then became one of the Z fighters?

Who started off as a mere theif?

Who out of the Z fighters was trained under General Tao?

Which nameks are piccillo made up of?

I can go on all day but I fear the mods will kill me. :-D Answer them all fully correct and i'll leave arguements alone and call you friend. :lol: 8) :D :-D

1) therorecitally its possible, however none of the female saiyans have transformed yet becouse they either lack the power level, or they are to gentle to aquire and sustain the rage required for the transformation.

2) Piccalo.

3) Tien was the first world tournament fighter who became a Z fighter later on, however he wasnt goku's "first" opponet in the tournament. that match was held in the finals.

4) Yamcha wa a thief untill he met Goku and Bulma.

5) The only the Tao I can remember off the top of my head was merc Tao Pai Pai, hired by the red ribbon army to kill goku, only to get beaten by him. However, I'm not sure but Tien's master may have been the guy your talking about.

6) At first Piccalo is made of him, then he fuses with the namek Nail to beat Frieza, and later with Kami to get strong enough to face cell.

Care to go on? :P These questions are way to easy lol

~Syreck

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

creeper

damn i think he got them all right man
Wesker
Forum Irregular

Well mostly.....Female saiyans don't lack the power they can become as strong, the transformation doesn't occour cause of the rage facter so ur right about that.

2nd, 3rd and 4th ones full correct :D

Tao trained Chaotsu (sorry for wrong spelling) and Tien.

6th is right. Piccalo and Kami were originally one person but split and turned to 2 halves good and evil and they do get back together, so full correct.

8) :-D Congradulations. If or when you want more questions ask we can have more if you want. I now call you friend :lol:
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

hah...the anime quiz of friendship... :lol:

And most female saiyans lack the power...out of the one's I've seen who do have the power(Vegeta's duaghter, and Pan), one didnt really care about fighting as a warrior(bulla...i think was her name), and the other lacked the rage factor(pan. she's just to cute and kind ^.^).

And I said either/or. =p

And I forgot about choatsu o.o poor lil guy needs to drink more milk...

~Syreck

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Wesker
Forum Irregular

yeah choatsu is too small for his own good. Someone should get Pan angry for the hell of it :-D .

Return to “Anime Corner”