Suggest any improvements
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: So what is the problem?

what work tekki

buying dmu for naq ??? u call that working an account? u could afford it many couldnt buy DMU as much as u did or some others.

in my view admin appears to be a little child listening to wh o gives him cookies
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

:smt018

well, when you rely on $ to buy you a new account, UU, MS, C & AC LVL's in main and you move to ascended an you see that you need to work it out, to have something, you lose interest. This is the main problem. The admin greed for more and more $$$$$.

It was to be a game, suppose to be fun.. but, in the end, we move on Forums and make topics with anger and anxiety, because for a normal person, who's doing 8h of work, came back home to wife and kids, staying online on Ascended will ruin his Career, his personal Life, won't have time for SGW.

SGW should not become #1 most important thing in our life. If this is what you want to go: then you are sick.

And I know, what I'm talking about. 12 Continuous hits * 2.5 h it's a disaster for your health.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:Well the first thing we need is a user guide , so many ppl don't play simply because they don't know how.
and I agree it is quiet easy to build a good ascended account, (if you know how)

An updated user guide would be helpful. I am happy to facilitate a small team of volunteers - if anyone is interested please contact me in game.
CCexy wrote:im sorry to say i built my account to 1.4 bill TOC 1400 stats and 900 mill CER in less 6 months maybe around4 months its easy to do if you know how and want to im well above average player here it takes longer to ascend in main to unknow

Exactly right. Its still much easier to build your ascended account than your main account.
CCexy wrote:the problem is people who are AG to unknowns dont play ascended fine they shouldnt take 5 hours to kill there are lots of people I decended that are high level ascended in main and less than 100 stats in ascended still take 5 hours to kill how fair is it on people who played ascended for them to waste 5 hours of our lives when in all likelyhood they havent spent 5 hours on ascended PERIOD
TOCs have been finally balanced with Personal levels so that inactive players can be descended.

However, there needs to be a safeguard to protect active players, especially those just starting or returning the server to play due to updates.

I believe that no player should be able to be descended within a reasonable time frame
Whether that time frame should be 7.5 hours (as it is now), or 12 hours as I suggested, is currently open for debate.

Players need to sleep, work, study - live some of their life away from the computer.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Calesta
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Centurion
ID: 15208

renegadze wrote:As said, it's just a problem because $$ spenders cant sit idle for many years then all of a sudden be top dog.

This is how main should have been.....if you want it...YOU work for it.

If you don't want to play ascended...don't ascend
If you already have and don't wanna play, put it on vac...or become daimon....you have choices.

If you still wish to receive all your ascended bonuses...man the hell up and do what the rest of us have to do....play!

The "I don't have time" excuse, is flimsy at best....some of the people using this farm turn after turn in main....and the turn change on both severs is staggered, so if you're online for an hour you can farm 2 turns on main and an ascended turn in between

couldn't have said it better myself
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HgE
Forum Regular

Robe wrote:Players need to sleep, work, study - live some of their life away from the computer.

The minute this became Admin's Ideal, to sit and wait for Turn in main, sit and wait for Turn in ascended. I have a RL... so, I don't really need SGW to play. I'm out. :D

Even Travian, it's going down. :D
Lithium
Forum Zombie

why not increasing TOC to insane x10 , whats the difference

why dont remove the God Quest so ppl dont go threaten others that hit me again and i sit on yr main account

why not fixing the SNIPE mode cuz thats how some claims to have build great accounts in 3 months

there are too many things to fix in that server for long time forgotten and suddenly just doubling TOC is the solution

its not a solution coz it snot based on game calcs and play
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
HgE
Forum Regular

Lithium, I think this talking it's for nothing.

Admin, make the updates on Ascended server, but yet, he debate about Main one. :(
I'm sick of it. Probably I'll vac my account for good soon. Seeing how a FUALL can influence ADMINS will to change the game, makes me sick.
No more SGW cookies. It's bad habit.

And a little advise for Admin's.... Fighting among us SGW players, it's the only way to get things done. Not relying on X and Y opinion. Who knows, maybe he trick you.. And also, let's see if you can work, have a RL and play in the same time. :smt117
Last edited by HgE on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

all this boils down to is the pure fact of how broken it was in the first place

alot of the sever, all they did was build the minimum to keep themselves from being deascended

and why complain now? because half of you have been complacent for the last year or more and never put effort in and those who did have put 4 times the effort in to be able to descend you taking a day or more are now being rewarded with the another double raise
HgE
Forum Regular

Rabbid Thom wrote:all this boils down to is the pure fact of how broken it was in the first place

alot of the sever, all they did was build the minimum to keep themselves from being deascended

and why complain now? because half of you have been complacent for the last year or more and never put effort in and those who did have put 4 times the effort in to be able to descend you taking a day or more are now being rewarded with the another double raise

I only complaining about 1 issue:
Implementing in Ascended Server UPDATES that has not been Debate on this FORUM while for MAIN Server, we Debate First then we are implementing.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

actually im complaining cuz its unfair

and if u show me one in asc server that has played more then me that server then HAT OFF

i can have 4 days off game via ppt in main but not in ascended
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

This is rather sneaky, as it doesn't even appear in Powerup TOC stat... #-o
HgE
Forum Regular

Cole wrote:This is rather sneaky, as it doesn't even appear in Powerup TOC stat... #-o

ANd that's because
Admins implemented UPDATES in Ascended Server without debates and like he was in a hurry, like he keeps treating that server on all Updates, didn't have time to make 1 changing in all Pages and while for MAIN Server, he handle it with too much care.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

dude cuz he thinks all actives goes in irc meeting , thats quite huge activity
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
HgE
Forum Regular

Lithium wrote:dude cuz he thinks all actives goes in irc meeting , thats quite huge activity

Well, looks like I need some BOTS so I can bring down some IRC users. :D
But, I don't think i'll be doing that, too much effort. Better Vac my account for good and forget about SGW. :smt115
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

IRC meetings are still friday right? I think I will have to come around those again...been a long time I didn't check them.

Return to “Suggestions”