How many hits should it take to descend someone?

Suggest any improvements

How many hits should it take to descend someone?

1 hit
7%
2 hits
7%
3 hits
4%
4 hits (Current)
37%
5 hits
26%
6 hits
4%
7 hits
No votes
8 hits
No votes
9 hits
4%
10 hits
No votes
> 10 hits
11%

Total votes: 27
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: How many hits should it take to descend someone?

Tekki wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:make it that you can only ascended attack someone every turn change....once per player/account.

BUT

the descention only lasts for 1hour in main....Giving you a strategic opertunity to kill someone's defense with no AB or stats Boost from ascending.

Thus adding more strategy involved then camping on ascended descending someone every 9hours :smt018

Dunno but i would think that would bring more strategy into the game + Teamwork.

3 or 4 people sit on ascended ready to descend (this helping smaller alliances) and 1 person in main ready to begin massing and poof they descend him and main person has an easier time massing because his pretty unk title goes bye bye for an hour/30min :)

So... 396 turns in ascension - that's about as many turns as you get in a day on average on ascension for 1 hour of descension in main, that if they are online they will cover with an alliance PPT anyway?

Tweak it :)

But the idea has merit compared to spending HOURS and just descending someone for the sake of it in wars and stuff.

or maby if you get descended the next time game reaches 0:00 it resets (lasts 1 day)
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Tekki
Forum Addict

The thing is though being descended for 2 weeks is only 3.8% of the year. Then you get a PPT in which you can sit there and get a lot of DMU and actually work on your account.

So you want to make something that is meant to be the ultimate expression of power into a flimsy war tool that isn’t effective?

Descension is used not only in wars anyway. For example it REALLY gets the attention of farmers when they log in to find themselves descended because they wouldn’t stop when requested.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

the ppt is only (from memory 4 days) and if you have a tiny account to start with the dmu isn't that great.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:the ppt is only (from memory 4 days) and if you have a tiny account to start with the dmu isn't that great.
4 days, yes. Not that much to grow from indeed, if you're tiny. In my case, it would be 13Q total income, not too shabby.. provided I don't get descended in my current state, i.e. without income and weapons to sell for a quick recovery. :-k

However, if you have only a billion planets to begin with, you don't stand much of a chance of anything in rebuilding. Luckily, your enemies will also be in a tiny range. :)
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Juliette wrote:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:the ppt is only (from memory 4 days) and if you have a tiny account to start with the dmu isn't that great.
4 days, yes. Not that much to grow from indeed, if you're tiny. In my case, it would be 13Q total income, not too shabby.. provided I don't get descended in my current state, i.e. without income and weapons to sell for a quick recovery. :-k

However, if you have only a billion planets to begin with, you don't stand much of a chance of anything in rebuilding. Luckily, your enemies will also be in a tiny range. :)

not necessarily as rank and size do no apply to direct assaults... I was under 250k size (closer to 100k) when my old account was decended multipule times.. current account was of a similar size when I got it..

Why I suggested rank etc should also apply to direct hits too
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
EbilCC
Forum Addict

](*,) thank you I said the same thing changing the attack to include ascended via 130 multipler so big tocs cant do that to accounts that are trying to grow which tekki said doesnt want to rank it that way maybe i didnt explain that propeer anyway

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Rank must not affect TOC. Period.

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Colos wrote:Rank must not affect TOC. Period.

Colos
I'm with you on that one.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

not actual game rank, rank of TOC eg we have a 4 billion TOC in DDE

Others have massive TOCS to i mean to say a "rank for TOC" means big players cant decend little players in 1 hit but people in there range eg im 2.5 bill toc i cant decend anyone below 350 defendables in 1 hit say 5-6 IF active

above 350- 500- 4 hits minimum IF ACTIVE

above 650- 750 no protection of decendables ranks so the amount of damage in TOC is actually done

NOTE these can be revised this is a general idea limits hits by big TOCS on low defendables (*if active* if that can be done) and active bigger decendables have lesser protection than smaller accounts BUT works out (depending on TOC) to decend small and large players the same amount of time

eg big toc on small decendable minimum hits 5

Big Toc On big accounts with 700 decendables = 5 as well = over 10 hours protection

thats what I mean when i say rank it

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

CCexy wrote:not actual game rank, rank of TOC eg we have a 4 billion TOC in DDE

Others have massive TOCS to i mean to say a "rank for TOC" means big players cant decend little players in 1 hit but people in there range eg im 2.5 bill toc i cant decend anyone below 350 defendables in 1 hit say 5-6 IF active

above 350- 500- 4 hits minimum IF ACTIVE

above 650- 750 no protection of decendables ranks so the amount of damage in TOC is actually done

NOTE these can be revised this is a general idea limits hits by big TOCS on low defendables (*if active* if that can be done) and active bigger decendables have lesser protection than smaller accounts BUT works out (depending on TOC) to decend small and large players the same amount of time

eg big toc on small decendable minimum hits 5

Big Toc On big accounts with 700 decendables = 5 as well = over 10 hours protection

thats what I mean when i say rank it

the only problem with that is I can basically not touch my ToC and be undescendable to larger alliances/empires
EbilCC
Forum Addict

yes well I didnt say i agreed with the plan i suggested lol you know my true feelings i want less time to hit inactives but seems alot more want to increase :smt078

BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

It is possible to descend someone in 3 hits with the new 2/5 thing. I know at least one person who was one such. First hit 2/5, Second hit 2/5, Third hit 2/5. As long as they don't gain back 1/5 of their total life force within the time it's possible.

As far as being descended, I believe it should be 5 hits at 3 hours between hits for 12 hours total.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

EbilCC
Forum Addict

I know that it possible decend people 3 hits for long time

Return to “Suggestions”