Ascended Generations

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: Ascended Generations

btw: is one of AG's requirements that you have to be Unknown? :-D
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:smt060 nothing but great names together in one alliance ;)

i've allways liked All Stars teams ;)

Have fun those who are friends, and be good those who arent ;)

Good luck =D>
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

BMMJ13 wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:Honor and glory!

Hey, that's our line. :smt047 Good luck to a new (old) alliance.

Im sure that was me and Brian that came up with that wasnt it....

Good luck KJ. x
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

kojak wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

Good luck KJ. x

That was actually Wolf I believe. Old, old School EPA.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

BMMJ13 wrote:
kojak wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote:

Good luck KJ. x

That was actually Wolf I believe. Old, old School EPA.

Hmmmm. maybe I dont know but its catchy lol... x Im sure the lads at EPA can share.
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Twas Wolf359, founder of EPA. He introduced it as the EPA motto.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

So this is what all that murmuring was about ;)

Best of luck to a new force in this game. May your presence be loud and thunderous.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Mathlord wrote:So this is what all that murmuring was about ;)

Best of luck to a new force in this game. May your presence be loud and thunderous.

no!! may it not be load and thunderous.... no! [-(
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

lol

Thanks everyone!

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Deadliest Wes
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Oni System Lord
ID: 68005
Alternate name(s): Your Worse Nightmare, The Butcher!

Good Luck AG :D Hope you guys have much success!
6 Titan Accounts Decended since April 10, 2011
If you have traded with me please post feedback. Here
Tekki wrote:I'm kinda happy that he's chosen to come back... :P
Other Sign
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Good to see a past alliance being revived! Good luck A.G.! :)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

The Reign of Terror has commenced ;)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

In these withering days of society, we are the remaining dregs of humanity.

WE, the soldiers of the damned, restless and aching beneath the embrace of chaos.
WE, the last laugh on the swollen tongue of a murdered **Filtered**.
WE, the starving wolf, pacing down the rancid alley piled on the bones of the forgotten.

So lift back your heads and howl my wolves! Tonight we remind them of who we are. Tonight, we remind them that they should keep fear hugged close to their bosom while we grin the grin of daggers – silver and cold in the waning moonlight. They turned their backs on us, took from us what was not for the taking and stripped us ‘til we lay naked and shivering in a puddle of piss. And they laughed, oh they laughed at us! They laughed until they cried, spitting while a stupid smile split their bulbous faces. Let us split them another way, let us bring tears of another kind until they, mixed with blood and soiled sweat stain the satin clothes of these embellished kings.

You did not deserve this, my kinsmen. You were noble and righteous but they dared to betray you! To reprimand you, to chain you and whip you until you lost your bite. And when they had enough of you, they outcast you like the shelled husk of a harvest you will never feast upon, but labored tirelessly for. Where is the justice in that my kinsmen?

Well find your fangs my wolves, find your appetite and salivate on the promise of respite. Tonight, tonight we bite the hand that feeds; spurred on by starvation no less!

SO RISE MY DOGS OF WAR, AND RECLAIM WHAT IS YOURS, WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOURS!
TO WAR
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:In these withering days of society, we are the remaining dregs of humanity.

WE, the soldiers of the damned, restless and aching beneath the embrace of chaos.
WE, the last laugh on the swollen tongue of a murdered **Filtered**.
WE, the starving wolf, pacing down the rancid alley piled on the bones of the forgotten.

So lift back your heads and howl my wolves! Tonight we remind them of who we are. Tonight, we remind them that they should keep fear hugged close to their bosom while we grin the grin of daggers – silver and cold in the waning moonlight. They turned their backs on us, took from us what was not for the taking and stripped us ‘til we lay naked and shivering in a puddle of piss. And they laughed, oh they laughed at us! They laughed until they cried, spitting while a stupid smile split their bulbous faces. Let us split them another way, let us bring tears of another kind until they, mixed with blood and soiled sweat stain the satin clothes of these embellished kings.

You did not deserve this, my kinsmen. You were noble and righteous but they dared to betray you! To reprimand you, to chain you and whip you until you lost your bite. And when they had enough of you, they outcast you like the shelled husk of a harvest you will never feast upon, but labored tirelessly for. Where is the justice in that my kinsmen?

Well find your fangs my wolves, find your appetite and salivate on the promise of respite. Tonight, tonight we bite the hand that feeds; spurred on by starvation no less!

SO RISE MY DOGS OF WAR, AND RECLAIM WHAT IS YOURS, WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOURS!
TO WAR

Dailywright is a great source for good pieces of text. ;) Nice find, Ryu.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

im saving another one for the right time ;)

edit :

was tumbler too

and the other one is one personal to me and i have loved it since it was said :)

Return to “Alliance announcements”