T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Les do yourself a favour and surrender.

You really think JT will let one alliance declare war on the whole Empire? The rest of T I T A N S will no doubt be brought in.

Stupid decision.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Juliette wrote:And the first vulture alliance swoops in. This isn't a war.. it's The Legion's Cleanup Crew. (Good timing. You'll see in a bit.)

Curious to see whether you'll handle Mayhem with as much confidence as you seem to have when it comes to DDE.
Hun, We have always been friends. don't be so negative, besides if mH join doesn't it make DDE weaker??
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~CaspianXIII~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: Tauri
ID: 87619

R0B3RT wrote:include all titans empire
thanks

Knew that was coming.
TITANS, i can't help but feel like in a month this may not seem like such a good idea...

Juliette wrote:And the first vulture alliance swoops in. This isn't a war.. it's The Legion's Cleanup Crew.

Juliette wrote:Curious to see whether you'll handle Mayhem with as much confidence as you seem to have when it comes to DDE.

:smt023
"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways. "
- The Puppet Master
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Les Ennemis wrote:
Juliette wrote:And the first vulture alliance swoops in. This isn't a war.. it's The Legion's Cleanup Crew. (Good timing. You'll see in a bit.)

Curious to see whether you'll handle Mayhem with as much confidence as you seem to have when it comes to DDE.
Hun, We have always been friends. don't be so negative, besides if mH join doesn't it make DDE weaker??

i can update my personal log with all titans ??
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

it's a learning experience for them stop digging into them ofc mayhem will react i hope t i t a n s prepared for that as dde is inactive and there mainly in mayhem now.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:

i can update my personal log with all titans ??

cant do anything when your banned xd, and DDE Leaders can decide what to do right Rob3rt? If this involves all of titans that would be well stupid.. We are willing to keep it at T I T A N S Legion, no need to bring the other alliances in it. Unless you want to take pride in massing newbies?? Either way I stans by my decision, nd can hope that the politics play out good. Thanks all :D

krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

Les Ennemis wrote:

i would have to agree with les its only 6 people if dde cant handle that then woah xD im sure they can handle it alone ^^ dont need babysitting ^^ need a good fight.

i also agree its a bad decision and yeah dde is weakened a bit but no need to call titans legion vultures or anything along the lines that there picking up cscraps. it will be a challange enough 6 vs idk how many im sure people can see it would be interesting how it is.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Les Ennemis wrote:

No son it doesnt make DDE weaker, when will you realize things do not work that way especially to folks who could care less about that sort of thing. (speaking of the public hoopla)

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=183491

ALL of Titans.

And I am curious as to who coaxed you into this as your reasoning for doing this is lame..6 members ? 6 members couldnt scratch my nuts. I will spend way more effort massing half a TL than all of you. ;) School is in session.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

you want play with dde i want play with titans is fair
i go to kill all in titans because i can ;)
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:

No son it doesnt make DDE weaker, when will you realize things do not work that way especially to folks who could care less about that sort of thing. (speaking of the public hoopla)

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=183491

ALL of Titans.

And I am curious as to who coaxed you into this as your reasoning for doing this is lame..6 members ? 6 members couldnt scratch my nuts. I will spend way more effort massing half a TL than all of you. ;) School is in session.
love you too you should really keep it just us you know :) it will be fun xd

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

R0B3RT wrote:you want play with dde i want play with titans is fair
i go to kill all in titans because i can ;)

**Filtered** em..play dirt bag dirty, **Filtered** all this nice guy **Filtered**.

edit: No, if you are going to play the role of a vulture then you will be respected and treated as such.
Last edited by jedi~tank on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I hope you planned for this Les, as it was ALWAYS going to happen. :?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

duderanch is back :smt050 nice time off? im doing mine now.

Trade Feedback
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

i legion player with defence spend $ to take 7\7 days ppt not funny
i play with titans now lol
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

you can't ppt for 7 days ;/ if you can thats news to me.

Trade Feedback

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”