Terra Nova

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
VeNoM56k
Forum Expert
Race: Demon Lord
ID: 1905994

Re: Terra Nova

Semper wrote:It's not getting a second season. Already confirmed as far as I know.

Where did you hear that??? I heard it got contracted for a 22 episode season 2 back in august.

On another note im not really enjoying it atm. I enjoyed a few of them but its too slow, CGI is terrible(the fishing scene *rolls eyes*), and there is not nearly enough dino's.

Ill keep watching with hopes that something good happens, but im not holding my breath.
Drink till you can't drink anymore, then drink some more

Click Here For My
Trade Feedback
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

its plot is a crap and its going very slow , the epp is worth just 5-10 min the rest is enjoy the nature
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

The Fishing scene was the most unrealistic part about that show for me thus far.

Fishing for Marlin as it is requires you to have a harness, otherwise the rod is going to jerk clean out of your hands.

A pre-historic Marlin? In order to survive in those waters, they would have to be monstrous size .. and not to mention it would have made him fly.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Where was Maddy's lovestruck soldier boyfriend the entire episode? :-"
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

New York Magazine reviewer vowed never to watch the show again saying "Sure, the premise had promise, but even masochists like us can only take so much
Easy^ Rocks
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

10 epiosde in and it has improved to the point where you can watch it if they is nothing else on..The story as picked up abit but take this weeks episode [spoiler]when the two dino's was hunting them and they used a home made bow and arrow to scare them away ](*,)[/spoiler] and in that time they was together she told him all her plans so to speak in a bad guy way....also the mole was as much a suprise as getting a present on your birthday :smt043

Any money when the 11th come though it will be full of sixers (so to speak) and they will end the season there and get a second season which will be amazing but will get cancelled half way though and be repaced by the x factor or some crap like that :D

I am hoping that they is a secret base on the other side of the World that was set up by Humans from the past who found the portal and told nobody and build a massive base as well as rockets to get them to the moon and what not :smt047
VeNoM56k
Forum Expert
Race: Demon Lord
ID: 1905994

Finally found a clip of the terrible CGI fish from the fishing scene a few episodes ago.

Take a look at this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVDrgKrH_GY

This is the quality we get with a $4million an episode budget? lol.
Drink till you can't drink anymore, then drink some more

Click Here For My
Trade Feedback
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

VeNoM56k wrote:This is the quality we get with a $4million an episode budget? lol.

Yeah, but $3.99million went on Stephen Lang's wages ;)
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

nightlight wrote:10 epiosde in and it has improved to the point where you can watch it if they is nothing else on..The story as picked up abit but take this weeks episode [spoiler]when the two dino's was hunting them and they used a home made bow and arrow to scare them away ](*,)[/spoiler] and in that time they was together she told him all her plans so to speak in a bad guy way....also the mole was as much a suprise as getting a present on your birthday :smt043

Any money when the 11th come though it will be full of sixers (so to speak) and they will end the season there and get a second season which will be amazing but will get cancelled half way though and be repaced by the x factor or some crap like that :D

I am hoping that they is a secret base on the other side of the World that was set up by Humans from the past who found the portal and told nobody and build a massive base as well as rockets to get them to the moon and what not :smt047

and a star gate
Easy^ Rocks
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Noobert wrote:The Fishing scene was the most unrealistic part about that show for me thus far.

Fishing for Marlin as it is requires you to have a harness, otherwise the rod is going to jerk clean out of your hands.

A pre-historic Marlin? In order to survive in those waters, they would have to be monstrous size .. and not to mention it would have made him fly.

That's ridiculously nitpicky. :P
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

It was a minor detail indeed.
Its a decent show that has plenty of potential. Hopefully it survive long enough to show the potential, though we are doubtful about it, seeing as to how certain production companies are still largely stuck in the pre-internet era where releasing a show in other countries a year or more later is still a viable tactic for increased income, only approaching such things when they are forced to.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Mordack wrote:
Noobert wrote:The Fishing scene was the most unrealistic part about that show for me thus far.

That's ridiculously nitpicky. :P

I'm a nitpicky kinda guy. :D
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

I have just watched last nights episode and i have to say it was rather good for a change and next weeks 2 hour finale looks very good...was that a T-rex in the clip if so about God dam time..
If they manage a kick arse episode next week and get good ratings you never know we might get another season out of it..I know i have been critical about it in most of my posts but now it's getting better i am hoping it get's renewed :smt081

What do you guys think of this week episode and the clip for next week...
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Semper wrote:It's not getting a second season. Already confirmed as far as I know.

I thought the decision is in the new year....depending on how well the finale does:
http://seriable.com/terra-nova-season-2 ... ntil-2012/
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

the waltons with dinosaurs bored the hell out of me by the 3rd episode :smt047
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler