Demi Gods

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
ID: 0

Re: Demi Gods

a question: when you bid for the demi-god and lose the bid do you get your DMU back and if you do where does it go?
I AM

Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

You do get it back. When you log in and go to the Cosmic Trade area there will be a button that says basically retrieve dmu. you click it and then it goes to where the rest of your dmu is. Out in the open. So spend it or convert it. It doesn't appear on your realm till you click the button so you don't have to worry about losing it.

Image Image Image
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Sol wrote:what was the winning bid roughly?
Also an experience bar has been added to the demis, giving an idea of how far you are off from upgrading them. Mind you they dont need to be equipped to gain experience.

You you put a space in between the : and the the first numbers?

Experience:211 / 6,048

Image Image Image
Sol
Forum Addict

Angelis~ wrote:You do get it back. When you log in and go to the Cosmic Trade area there will be a button that says basically retrieve dmu. you click it and then it goes to where the rest of your dmu is. Out in the open. So spend it or convert it. It doesn't appear on your realm till you click the button so you don't have to worry about losing it.

Hooray for more banks!

And angelis i realized it needs one, but i didnt want to bother admin by uploading a whole file just to fix it, just yet.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

You're so funny Sol, yes it was Earth shattering.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Is it possible to recon other people's demigods?
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

RepliMagni wrote:Is it possible to recon other people's demigods?

did you checked the "Unknown" from GQ?

Guild wrote:sol the updates great and im sure has added a lot of life back into ascended, im more interested in ascended than main atm

great job keep it up

last time I've check below 30 users. When TC is.. you have below 50.. ANd it's weekend.
It's good. But people will get bored cause they have such a screw DM and they'll do as they do now.. play whenever.. :smt064
Sol
Forum Addict

@repli, no you cant recon them, i thought about it for a few seconds but yeah...there is nothing really for or against it. If anything it would be for the GQ.

@HgE, what does that unknown thing have to do with anything?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

As of right now I have accquired 2 Demi Gods... Each one increases my Covert. Each one came to me while I was either Spying or SAB'ing somebody. So my guess is the power is based off what you are doing.
Sol
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:As of right now I have accquired 2 Demi Gods... Each one increases my Covert. Each one came to me while I was either Spying or SAB'ing somebody. So my guess is the power is based off what you are doing.

Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Comabom
Fledgling Forumer

yo sol . updates are greaaat so far . i was thinking that massing has some very unfair ratios towards the attacker

i mean.u can destroy billions.of planets in minutes with tiny losses . no epic battles can.occur . i think if it was worth warring.in.ascended it would be played.more . like its not even worth checking.ur stats cause u get.massed so.easiky and quick . not.worth building a defence and big income . itll.get massed in seconds.just to.farm.u lol
Sol
Forum Addict

Comabom wrote:yo sol . updates are greaaat so far . i was thinking that massing has some very unfair ratios towards the attacker

i mean.u can destroy billions.of planets in minutes with tiny losses . no epic battles can.occur . i think if it was worth warring.in.ascended it would be played.more . like its not even worth checking.ur stats cause u get.massed so.easiky and quick . not.worth building a defence and big income . itll.get massed in seconds.just to.farm.u lol

There are 4 different styles of attacks that can be used for 'massing' so you may have to define some more.
Either way...yeah...it's an interesting case, it's not so much about how fast things can be destroyed, but more of how active users are. If they happened to get on every 15 mins per day like they do in main, then there would be more elongated battles.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

i did my first descension attack in months and got a demigod request straight away

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

pug theblackrobe wrote:i did my first descension attack in months and got a demigod request straight away

damm you pug !

i did mine and i got squat :smt099

im at about 4 k turns now and ive done every kind of attack possible

Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Ascended attacks, GQ'd, Massed, used k's of turns farming, nothing so far... God dammit... >.< #-o

Return to “Ascended General”