Marriage

RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: Marriage

General Riviera wrote:I just hope for you kids' sake that one of them doesn't grow up and struggle to be able to tell you he/she was gay because of your stance on the whole thing.

Don't worry about it; he'd be "cured" or killed :smt078
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:The point being my dear Julietta, is that i would not hesitate to dump anybody, even family if i had in my mind just cause to do so.
Oh, I know, I could have pre-written your response as well. I have done this entire debate (rather as a to-and-fro) in my mind a few times. So far, I have not seen anything new and inventive. ;)
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Then you must already know the best outcome oh Logical One. Do share with us the solution! Shall we 'cure' the homosexuals of their sins or simply take their unworthy lives from them? ;)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

It's not that baffling mate, what's wrong is wrong. as you know i have high moral standards, of my self in particular.
I've gone through allot in life, i've lost an absolute fortune and came closer than hairs breadth of losing not just my wife and kids, but also my entire family and everyone i know who is close to me. not bragging or anything, but i have experienced much more than the average Joe when it comes to life and what is important and what is right or what is wrong. my experiences have also shown me just how much in the way ego gets hence why i have the attitude that i really don't care what people think about me and what i talk about or what i believe, my self education has snow balled since we last spoke on the phone mate ;)

So, to sum up, homosexuality is wrong, is immoral and detrimental to society as a whole, simple as that.

Me "intelligent"? not as much as i wish i was. you for instance have a vocabulary and ability to argue and structure an argument/discussion/debate i wish i had...as do MANY of the people who frequent this section of the forum. that's no exaggeration, joke or sarcasm,i envy you people for your ability to to structure an argument. if i had that ability, i wouldn't be hiding out in General intelligent discussion and would in fact be engaging as many people as i could in Debate Central :(

RepliMagni wrote:
General Riviera wrote:I just hope for you kids' sake that one of them doesn't grow up and struggle to be able to tell you he/she was gay because of your stance on the whole thing.

Don't worry about it; he'd be "cured" or killed :smt078

Now your getting it!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

General Riviera wrote:Then you must already know the best outcome oh Logical One. Do share with us the solution! Shall we 'cure' the homosexuals of their sins or simply take their unworthy lives from them? ;)
In 4 out of 5 times, I concluded the debate is trivial and circular. Incidentally, I concluded that the discussion is interesting in how it reveals the ideas of others over the course of the debate. So go ahead. I will not interject again. :)

[spoiler](Just in case you are wondering, I re-run this debate every so often as a learning experience and consistency check.)[/spoiler]
Last edited by Juliette on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I don't wish to go full circle and I respect your beliefs and your opinions as your own George, whether or not I choose to agree in full, in part or at all. It is my belief however that each and everyone one of us has a right to not be discriminated against for their sexual preferences as long as they are within the confines of the law and are two consenting adults (which is more to protect those who are vulnerable for example children).

I am curious though (calm down ;)) about how you can qualify homosexuality as detrimental to society?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

General Riviera wrote:I don't wish to go full circle and I respect your beliefs and your opinions as your own George, whether or not I choose to agree in full, in part or at all.

Everybody has a right to their opinion sure, but not the right to preach hatred and violence, which is exactly what KMA is doing. Convert to heterosexuality or die?! What utter drivel ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I am Calm, have i given you any reason to think i am not calm? if so that wasn't my intention :-)

I have read more history (both conspiratorial and mainline recorded history about all kinds of subjects. ranging from ancient belief systems to construction and knowledge of the ancient peoples of the world) so i understand where the modern day thinking with regards to homosexuality comes from...the term "let bygones be bygones" is 1 such example. someone is a queer, "doesn't bother me what he/she is so long as they don't bother me" is a very poor opinion and stance to have. how does it affect society? because it undermines the family.
Why is family so important? when you undermine the family unit you risk a collapse in morality (anything goes) and societal responsibility and general respect within society....is that not what we have in this "modern" and "enlightened" world today?

Modern day acceptance of immoral behaviour chips away at the family unit and in fact actually promotes further immorality within society.

Watch any modern day soap on TV (not that i am condoning such brain dead behaviour) and what do you have, queers and sex all over the place, at a time that targets the young.

Anyways...

RepliMagni wrote:
General Riviera wrote:I don't wish to go full circle and I respect your beliefs and your opinions as your own George, whether or not I choose to agree in full, in part or at all.

Everybody has a right to their opinion sure, but not the right to preach hatred and violence, which is exactly what KMA is doing. Convert to heterosexuality or die?! What utter drivel ;)

That's my opinion, i never stated otherwise ;)

-David Icke
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Even denying someone the right to preach hate or violence goes against my own moral code Magni. I think people who do it are utter flunkies but then that's their right to be one too, surely? ;)

I have to agree with the idea that the modern media is a source of blatant exposure for homosexuality that is actually unbearable at times, but then you still have a choice to turn your television off if that's all the world is interested in you seeing. Go outside, take a walk. ;)
Last edited by Quina Quen on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I'm not preaching anything. i never told you guys this is how it should be. i told you my opinion...nothing more :-)

-David Icke
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

It's ok George, I still love you in the most platonic non-sexually interested way possible ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I know you do...nothing wrong with that kind of love at all mate :-)

Edit, i haven't watched TV in well over 2 years Louis.i got fed up of films and sport, same ol crap all the3 time. i always loved watching documentary's about anything and everything, but more and more i was learning how propagandised and untruthful even those channels were and so i stopped watching that crap as well.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Just don't dress up as a convincing drag queen. My tendencies may very well change over the course of 6 or eleven Stella's. :smt060
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

General Riviera wrote:Just don't dress up as a convincing drag queen. My tendencies may very well change over the course of 6 or eleven Stella's. :smt060

LMAO!

I still have all the SGW get-together pics ;) :-D

Wasn't RepliMagni also present at the get-together?

-David Icke
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

There's another one on March 2nd if you can make it to Manchester. ;)

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”