my accounts stats n the things that make them

kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

Re: my accounts stats n the things that make them

Kikaz wrote:I'll start massing you myself if I see this go on much longer...

Dont cos coyle is gonna mass annyone who touches his new officer or vendi that person he even left FS for him so he could .. :smt100

I really wonder if coyle is readin all this... or is bussy typin me so sorry pms ...
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

kaboom wrote:

Dont cos coyle is gonna mass annyone who touches his new officer or vendi that person he even left FS for him so he could .. :smt100

I really wonder if coyle is readin all this... or is bussy typin me so sorry pms ...

killed 3m of his spies and got bored, 8m for anyone else who wants them..
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

~Wolverine~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

This is the reason I left scraps :P

00RA00 wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:Well they have been looking into my account so they atleast know I was asended seen as now I'm deasended again, so yer please do

So you got descended? Wow people do all the time. You claim you got attacked "once" yet I've been told you got massed which would indicate more than "once".

Do you find it difficult to understand how things work on this game, or are you purposefully annoying? Because if you find it difficult to understand when something is a bug or not then i'm happy to help you. But reporting everything as a bug when you get hit is become very stupid.

What so loosing you're asentions are a common thing, n no its the 1 AT n he shouldn't of had even got my naq

N why are you calling me annoying when I should be the 1 who's pissed off with the game, that's what is going wrong

N did you msg sue n explain or shall I
People can descend you as often as they can.

Why don't you screenshot this apparent 1 hit? From my knowledge you can do only a minimum of a 3 AT hit, not a 1 AT hit. So screenshot us your attack logs so we can see what you are trying to tell us.

at around 9:15 game time there where a few attacks made on his account... Killing his covert. < If he reports his cov units missing its NOT a bug.

EDIT: It appears from my spy logs he got sabbed. His weps are gone and therefor no def or attack stat, however he still has his units. (I did not sab him)

how is it not a bug i lost all my army protecting my covert, so some1 with a crap attack could kill them off, whereas if i had my army then i wouldnt of had lost any

No, you wouldn't have. You had 13M def supers. Thats a low def anyway, I would have AC'd anyway. Before you go flying off insults why don't you actually war people so you can understand how the game works.
kaboom
Forum Expert

00RA00 wrote:
Kikaz wrote:
00RA00 wrote:

ha thiers not alot to mass, so i say go ahead n do you get warnings for calling people names as i dont wanna get banned but this is crap, n now people are threatning to mass me and bragging bout covert kills on a zerod account lol jokerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And every 'bug' you've reported so far is a sob story trying to collect free resources, or your a freaking idiot and have no business even playing a game so 'complex'..

And by complex I mean it has a lot of words but instead of reading them let's just click everything first and then report it as a bug if we don't like the result eh?

youre right again kikaz, i just love to :smt089 n the more free stuff the better, oh wait i lost it in the first place so i actually get nothing out of this, n dont call me a idot your mum is dumb,

n yes as you said im a idot so i think its fun to press buttons, lol jokesssssssssssss

thanks for youre help youve made some constructive comments but thanks for the idea to report more things i dont like, i will do that in the future so i think you will be hearing morfe from me n youre a **Filtered** i made a clan clan called lulz years ago

Dear Coyle,

This is what he was pmn me to.... where is me me so sorry pm ....

Buggers i blocked ya ass 2....
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

ربهالنوع wrote:Your account shows all symptoms of having changed your race settings. (Yes, it does.)

Given your previous string of 'bugs', it is far more likely that you 'accidentally' screwed up your race name/settings, than anything else.

Do you play chess, Ra?

It probally does and why if you change them race things you loose you asention title, thats stupid.

and no, just because you like to think that the game is perfect doesnt mean that it is, ok

yes i do, do you wanna join the tournement ?
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

00RA00 wrote:youre right again kikaz, i just love to :smt089 n the more free stuff the better,

I already knew that, thanks for admitting it though.

00RA00 wrote: oh wait i lost it in the first place so i actually get nothing out of this,

You may have lost it, but unless someone else has access to your account, every 'bug' you have posted was self-inflicted and not a bug at all.

00RA00 wrote: n dont call me a idot

I didn't, I called you an idiot.

NO, be nice!, [/quote]
Do you really want to start with mother jokes?

00RA00 wrote:n yes as you said im a idot

I didn't say that, I said idiot, but thanks for proving my point once again.

00RA00 wrote: so i think its fun to press buttons, lol jokesssssssssssss

Yes, it is. Unfortunately, you don't know how to do it.

00RA00 wrote:thanks for youre help youve made some constructive comments

Your most welcome.

00RA00 wrote:but thanks for the idea to report more things i dont like, i will do that in the future so i think you will be hearing morfe from me

See above.

00RA00 wrote: n youre a **Filtered** i made a clan clan called lulz years ago

You weren't alive years ago. I didn't invent lulz, however I was the first to use it in this game, and anyways why should I care? My alliance/empire was not called lulz, "For the Lulz, duh!" was simpily our slogan.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
00RA00
Forum Regular

~Wolverine~ wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Kikaz wrote:
00RA00 wrote:

ha thiers not alot to mass, so i say go ahead n do you get warnings for calling people names as i dont wanna get banned but this is crap, n now people are threatning to mass me and bragging bout covert kills on a zerod account lol jokerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And every 'bug' you've reported so far is a sob story trying to collect free resources, or your a freaking idiot and have no business even playing a game so 'complex'..

And by complex I mean it has a lot of words but instead of reading them let's just click everything first and then report it as a bug if we don't like the result eh?

youre right again kikaz, i just love to :smt089 n the more free stuff the better, oh wait i lost it in the first place so i actually get nothing out of this, n dont call me a idot NO, be nice!

n yes as you said im a idot so i think its fun to press buttons, lol jokesssssssssssss

thanks for youre help youve made some constructive comments but thanks for the idea to report more things i dont like, i will do that in the future so i think you will be hearing morfe from me n youre a **Filtered** i made a clan clan called lulz years ago

**Filtered** **Filtered**

who you swearing at, NO if thats to me, is it ?????????????
Last edited by Clarkey on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Threats
00RA00
Forum Regular

kaboom wrote:

ill give him the turns n naq for you kaboom n why are you getting involved what let me guess another 1 who wants to have a go.

and once again dont get lemon if you are a pear

n whys hes gunna write sorry pms if youre getting aggy first ??????? n im just answering back in the tone im spoken too ????????
Bromas
Forum Addict

Ra, go back to school and learn 3 things.
1) How to piece together a sentence.
2) Some respect.
3) How to spell.
00RA00
Forum Regular

~Wolverine~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

wow my account has 0 stats, so well done you managed to do the impposible today lol
00RA00
Forum Regular

Andy! wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

00RA00 wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:Well they have been looking into my account so they atleast know I was asended seen as now I'm deasended again, so yer please do

So you got descended? Wow people do all the time. You claim you got attacked "once" yet I've been told you got massed which would indicate more than "once".

Do you find it difficult to understand how things work on this game, or are you purposefully annoying? Because if you find it difficult to understand when something is a bug or not then i'm happy to help you. But reporting everything as a bug when you get hit is become very stupid.

What so loosing you're asentions are a common thing, n no its the 1 AT n he shouldn't of had even got my naq

N why are you calling me annoying when I should be the 1 who's pissed off with the game, that's what is going wrong

Why don't you screenshot this apparent 1 hit? From my knowledge you can do only a minimum of a 3 AT hit, not a 1 AT hit. So screenshot us your attack logs so we can see what you are trying to tell us.

at around 9:15 game time there where a few attacks made on his account... Killing his covert. < If he reports his cov units missing its NOT a bug.

EDIT: It appears from my spy logs he got sabbed. His weps are gone and therefor no def or attack stat, however he still has his units. (I did not sab him)

how is it not a bug i lost all my army protecting my covert, so some1 with a crap attack could kill them off, whereas if i had my army then i wouldnt of had lost any

No, you wouldn't have. You had 13M def supers. Thats a low def anyway, I would have AC'd anyway. Before you go flying off insults why don't you actually war people so you can understand how the game works.

kaboomer rank 38 or whateva couldnt get past my def, lol joker 13 mil defenders
Bromas
Forum Addict

Pre mass -

Code: Select all

Attackers    Defenders    Untrained
Mercenaries    0    ???    0
Jaffa Army    0    0    113534
Super Soldiers    10000000    13825000    491603

Thats 13M def supers.

Now button it before I start massing things associated with your account.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Stop the petty arguing this instant or warnings will be given. The bug has been posted if an admin deems it necessary to take a look they will. If you want to argue with each other take it ingame or to PMs.
Image ImageImageImage
kaboom
Forum Expert

00RA00 wrote:
Andy! wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
kaboom wrote:

00RA00 wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

kaboomer rank 38 or whateva couldnt get past my def, lol joker 13 mil defenders

Mar 09, 02:40 ~RICHÅRD~LIONHEÅRT™ 16,015,478,243 Naquadah stolen 15 537,500 801,378 9,235,317,796,540 8,336,628,300,000 details

actually i did but thats prob a bug to .... remember thats what set of your latest bug spree you hittin DDE me givin you a love tab back
AWARDS

Res, Non verba

00RA00
Forum Regular

Kikaz wrote:
00RA00 wrote:youre right again kikaz, i just love to :smt089 n the more free stuff the better,

I already knew that, thanks for admitting it though.

00RA00 wrote: oh wait i lost it in the first place so i actually get nothing out of this,

You may have lost it, but unless someone else has access to your account, every 'bug' you have posted was self-inflicted and not a bug at all.

00RA00 wrote: n dont call me a idot

I didn't, I called you an idiot.

NO, be nice!,

Do you really want to start with mother jokes?

00RA00 wrote:n yes as you said im a idot

I didn't say that, I said idiot, but thanks for proving my point once again.

00RA00 wrote: so i think its fun to press buttons, lol jokesssssssssssss

Yes, it is. Unfortunately, you don't know how to do it.

00RA00 wrote:thanks for youre help youve made some constructive comments

Your most welcome.

00RA00 wrote:but thanks for the idea to report more things i dont like, i will do that in the future so i think you will be hearing morfe from me

See above.

00RA00 wrote: n youre a **Filtered** i made a clan clan called lulz years ago

You weren't alive years ago. I didn't invent lulz, however I was the first to use it in this game, and anyways why should I care? My alliance/empire was not called lulz, "For the Lulz, duh!" was simpily our slogan.[/quote]

being sarcastic
now you are just believing youreself
wow how originall of you, and i cant be botherd to get another warning lulz
yes i do if you dont tell the moderators
its text talk, no vowel
you say im pressing buttons now im not able to, make up youre mind
sarcastic
idiot
clever again, yes i know i did, no you didnt we just established i was, you should care, maybe ? up to you, well i didnt notice the for the n youre still using lulz

Return to “For Admin Archives”