Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds
ID: 0

Re: Ascended Alliance Vs. Ricos Warlords

snakekeeper down
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Almost38
Forum Addict

if any of u want onliners hmu ingame
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Why is this even a thread. You guys blow.

On vacation mode til further notice. Maybe just for the week or a few months. Gotta really concentrate on this Nuke Program.

-JMX
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
DucknDive
Forum Regular

[-X

DeathSentence, tut tut. Massing with no def :( hope this was because you were "just" massed and not a sign of bad playing ??

EDIT: lol good job snake at massing your own strike with your 200bil strike(and no def, shame u covert phased) ....... quick everyone ..... run & hide #-o

[spoiler]14:30 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Pressure [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - blueblooded] attack 15 Loss
14:30 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Pressure [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - blueblooded] attack 15 Loss
14:30 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Pressure [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - blueblooded] attack 15 Loss
14:29 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Pressure [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - blueblooded] attack 15 Loss
14:29 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Reschef [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - wargod] attack 15 Loss
14:29 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Reschef [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - wargod] attack 15 Loss
14:29 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Duck Dodgers [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ ] attack 15 Loss
14:28 Snakekeeper [ Ascended Alliance - LEADER] Pressure [ ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ - blueblooded] attack 15 Loss[/spoiler]

I like this guy ........ he makes me smile inside :roll:
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

show them what for DucknDive :smt060
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Almost38
Forum Addict

in his def Duck i was sabbing his striek weps;p
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Sebastian wrote:Please stay on topic. No spamming. Thankyou.

Basically war was started by Ricos.
''Apparently'' RW was farmed a little by (an unknown number) of AA members.
They retaliated by stealing 4 of our leader's (Snakekeeper's) planets.
They refused to allow him to retake his planets.
A little farming is not sufficient justification for planet stripping.
They continued to farm, mass and take a few more planets.
All the diplomacy in the world didn't work.
They suggested those that didn't like the situation should leave the alliance.
They wanted the alliance to disband.
I refuse to allow either to happen, since I created this alliance and intend to make it a lasting one.
The only option remaining is to go to war.
Hopefully we will teach them the lesson;
that big, powerful, bully alliances should think twice before picking on underdogs who have little to lose!
When someone has nothing to lose, they can be the most dangerous enemy of all!
War is about who can last the longest!
So who can last the longest; A big, powerful, impatient, resource hungry alliance like RW? OR; a small, sharp, patient, intelligent alliance that has vast resources saved and plenty of information in their hands like AA?
This is a David Vs. Goliath war!

We have the resources and willingness to remain at war for years.
I've no doubt that RW will make amends far sooner than a year.
We will be a small, but sharp and poisonous thorn in their side for as long as they want us to! lol

Resources. Holy crap. Are you seriously thinking Ricos don't have resources. Ricos have been sat getting fat. Our war fund is bursting.

And don't forget the pay pal pimps. :shock:

Anyway, I thought I would let you feel the power of the Ori :-"

Will dispatch some of our system lords unless they get short of resources then I just don't know what we will do. :smt010

Personally, I dont make the rules for Ricos, the gods can do what they want. If they see someone in the logs a few times then they may be massed, goes for ALL the other alliances out there. You hit for naq, you take a chance someone will be unhappy.

Depends how big this goes. I will let Fallen and other HC members decide who maybe can play with you especially as some of our boys are already having fun and may not have enough resources for you guys :smt090

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

harchicans, Vishnu just called you fat :smt043
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

fem fatale wrote:harchicans, Vishnu just called you fat :smt043

Harch is fat... its just the truth :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Tziki~ wrote:
fem fatale wrote:harchicans, Vishnu just called you fat :smt043

Harch is fat... its just the truth :P

you kiddin me, im sexy and I know it.

sabbed some peeps to say hello :-)
Last edited by The Doctor on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: masking
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Field Marshall wrote:
Message text:

Greetings Field Marshall,
Why did you take one of my leader\'s planets? Please allow him to retake it when he can. I am friends with Robe, Tom and Chacho and would hate for any issues such as this to sour our friendship. ;)

Watch out guys...he's friends with Robe, Tom and Chacho... :smt100

Seriously :roll: Chacho...what you been telling people now? :smt081

Chacho has friends :shock:

As for this war: Snakekeeper should have learnt from his past mistakes by now. This is the 3rd alliance he has needlessly got into a lot of trouble when he is leader. Last time it led to a very long war eventually resulting in the end of The Pond. I can't see this being a different outcome for AA.

With all that said - Go Ricos! Hope you enjoy your new playmates.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Please stay on topic guys. I don't want this war thread to be half full of spam.

FYI:
I massed hookoo2 on ascended.
Destroyed approx 2 200 000 000 planets.
Will take him awhile to recoop those losses. lol
(nothing personal this time hookoo2)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Sebastian wrote:Please stay on topic guys. I don't want this war thread to be half full of spam.

FYI:
I massed hookoo2 on ascended.
Destroyed approx 2 200 000 000 planets.
Will take him awhile to recoop those losses. lol
(nothing personal this time hookoo2)

Come off ppt, ill show you a good time! 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Almost38
Forum Addict

all off ppt are zeroed and covert phased
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Almost38
Forum Addict

Sebastian wrote:Please stay on topic guys. I don't want this war thread to be half full of spam.

please let me know when the turns into an actual war
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”