World War Lulz

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: World War Lulz

fem fatale wrote:*lobes an original and witty insult at Kikaz*

there take that ...

*watches Kikaz fall down laughing*

strike 1 for team FS

BOOYAH!!!

Careful fem, two more and your out.

BOOLULZ!!!
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Kikaz wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Has DDE actually participated in any war since you took over Charlie? ;)

In case you hadnt noticed DDE are in a team war RIGHT NOW, they have also had a dozen or more vendys, 2-v-2s etc this year

1 Person ( with a $tonking account )-v-Alliance, or several alliance, just means 1 person getting lots of kills and 99% of the players in the alliances having nothing to retaliate against, so participation for most is not even an option.

If ya got skills, you fight even matched battles against accounts close in power to your own

If ya just want cheap easy kills mostly on accounts way below your own in power you do a 'Harch style look at me' thread like this one [-X

You obviously didn't catch the sarcasm or joke which was intended for JT. I obviously know they war, I was at war with them when I sold my account. I was allied with them for years. I planned massings with them..

Where did I say I wasn't going to build Mezz, where did I say I was only going to mass? Where did I say I'd refuse an onliner from anyone? Where did I say I was only going to build huge defenses? Where did I say I was only going after the smaller accounts? Where did I say I was only going to build small defenses? Where is my '$tonking account' as this one is rather small or the same size compared to just about every account it just declared war on.

MEZZANINE wrote:Well thats most of the top 10 ranked..... but not all, whatsmatter, TL, MH & LV to scary for ya :smt019

Most of the above are already in wars, the two not will be by next week anyways lol

I didn't pick any of the alliances based on rank, if any of the top 10 alliances feel slighted they're welcome to join in.

Nope I missed the sarcasm, my mistake, I thought you were having a dig at the lack of 'open ended' wars this years. Guess I got a big defensive on that point as my attempt to move people towards Team Battles after after 4+ years of constant back2back & overlapping wars means I have had a lot of negative comments on that subject.

Do you no longer have your $tonking account ??? Opps lol guess I should spy before I start yelling lol I didnt realise you sold it.

But still taking on whole alliances does mean the lesser accounts ( trainee's and those ascending ) in those alliance will still be outmatched, and no matter how good your intentions to build, you will never be able to build enough for everyone you have challenged to participate. It will be a race to catch whatever you build, some will get to fight you or retaliate, most will not.

Not going to reply to your reasons for picking the alliances, the comment made about you being scared of the ones you missed out was a joke, one you already laughed at

I would appreciate you PMing individual FS members if you want fun fights, I'll be up for one, Im sure others will too, but Im also sure some wont be interested due to either outmatched accounts or other commitments.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Touch me hard :smt047
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Good luck Ben :smt056
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Kikaz wrote:It begins.

GameTime: March 23rd 00:00

Tauri Alliance
Ω Allegiance
~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Forgotten Serenity™
TÅTS
TÅÅE
α Allegiance

War will end.

GameTime: March 27th 00:00

It would go longer but I will be vaccing my account on the 28th.

This is a declaration of lulz.

Enjoy.

I see no reason why you include the TAF training alliances yet don't include TSD of DDE which has better accs than the TAF TAs
Drought
Forum Expert

Kikaz wrote:... Duck Dodgers has farmed me 21 times in 2 days, admittedly I have no defense currently....

no lulz involved there ... I did it for the naq :smt025
a very bad hairdo
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Tokko, tokko, tokko, tokko... :smt043

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Luuuuulllllzzzzzzzz
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Kikaz wrote:~Leaf Village~ - The only alliance I ever had fun in, while at the same time never going to war while being in it. Gotta give them props for that.

Thankies, we liked you too ^.^
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Andy! wrote:
Kikaz wrote:It begins.

GameTime: March 23rd 00:00

Tauri Alliance
Ω Allegiance
~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Forgotten Serenity™
TÅTS
TÅÅE
α Allegiance

War will end.

GameTime: March 27th 00:00

It would go longer but I will be vaccing my account on the 28th.

This is a declaration of lulz.

Enjoy.

I see no reason why you include the TAF training alliances yet don't include TSD of DDE which has better accs than the TAF TAs

I haven't kept track of what alliances are in what empire since I stopped obeying NAPs. :roll:
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Kikaz wrote:Tauri Alliance
TÅTS
TÅÅE - Chosen for continued attacks after I left the war, and several very rude messages I didn't appreciate during and after the war. (Not referring to the messages today immediately before this topic) I've counted you guys as friends and allies for several years, warred Omega along side you guys for a short time and then sold the 2nd best account in the game at the time for 1/4th of what I had been offered for it to one of your members, whereas I could have sold it to your enemy at the same time for a higher offer. I probably should have, I daresay would have gotten much more use than it seems to have gotten since I left.

I also messaged math before I joined the war, and told him I had just bought an account in Omega and was going to stay in the war for 1 week and then went 24 hours without attacking after my intentions had been made clear, yes I understand you didn't agree with it, I have my own MSN logs, I kept it friendly the entire time and even stuck to only massing Math after he complained I was only massing his noobs and to come after him instead. Also Math as to your quote on MSN earlier, I've only surrendered once in my GateWars career, and it was not to TAF and neither was it because I had been bested.

TL;DR:
Yes, I joined an alliance I had been at war with when I left the game. Yes, it was still at war with my friends. Was I disrespectful at all towards TAF during this war? No.

You joined a group at war with TAF, even if some are friendly with you, doesn't mean you will get special treatment. You massed many smaller members rather than bigger members as well, probably why Math said that. If you wanted out of the war you joined, you should of surrendered after. Don't be mad when you leave duals out and people take them after you massed, just because you say, oh I'm done massing now though. 3rd person who has learned this after leaving Omega and not surrendering.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Kikaz
For the Lulz

BMMJ13 wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Tauri Alliance
TÅTS
TÅÅE - Chosen for continued attacks after I left the war, and several very rude messages I didn't appreciate during and after the war. (Not referring to the messages today immediately before this topic) I've counted you guys as friends and allies for several years, warred Omega along side you guys for a short time and then sold the 2nd best account in the game at the time for 1/4th of what I had been offered for it to one of your members, whereas I could have sold it to your enemy at the same time for a higher offer. I probably should have, I daresay would have gotten much more use than it seems to have gotten since I left.

I also messaged math before I joined the war, and told him I had just bought an account in Omega and was going to stay in the war for 1 week and then went 24 hours without attacking after my intentions had been made clear, yes I understand you didn't agree with it, I have my own MSN logs, I kept it friendly the entire time and even stuck to only massing Math after he complained I was only massing his noobs and to come after him instead. Also Math as to your quote on MSN earlier, I've only surrendered once in my GateWars career, and it was not to TAF and neither was it because I had been bested.

TL;DR:
Yes, I joined an alliance I had been at war with when I left the game. Yes, it was still at war with my friends. Was I disrespectful at all towards TAF during this war? No.

You joined a group at war with TAF, even if some are friendly with you, doesn't mean you will get special treatment. You massed many smaller members rather than bigger members as well, probably why Math said that. If you wanted out of the war you joined, you should of surrendered after. Don't be mad when you leave duals out and people take them after you massed, just because you say, oh I'm done massing now though. 3rd person who has learned this after leaving Omega and not surrendering.

Funny, I only massed two accounts outside of TA..

Oh well no matter, they will all fall now.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
ID: 12759

Many have claimed that...few have succeeded ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Many people talk like this...and then use a smiley! ;)
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
ID: 12759

I don't always make forum comments, but when I do, I use smileys :smt047

Stay mouthy my friends.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”