Ezy is homeless

for all Alliance discussion
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Ezy is homeless

00RA00 wrote:
CJL wrote:if you want to mass for no reason. just do it, who needs an allaicne to do that with?

because having a alliance tends to be more effective

At the present there are no alliances that play like that, there are cells within some alliances that play like that, but thos sounds like you want to join up with someone and lead them to war on a vendetta :smt078 why not just vendy whoever it was that massed you one at a time?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

Jedi~Tank wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
CJL wrote:if you want to mass for no reason. just do it, who needs an allaicne to do that with?

because having a alliance tends to be more effective

At the present there are no alliances that play like that, there are cells within some alliances that play like that, but thos sounds like you want to join up with someone and lead them to war on a vendetta :smt078 why not just vendy whoever it was that massed you one at a time?

na ill join a alliance to mass randoms with the alliance, and yer im looking out for the cells as you say, and so na i wont be asking some1 to fight for me unless i cant attack the account that hits me due to difference of sizes.

and as iv said before i will be vendettaing the whole of shadow once my account is stronger enough to n thier mates that massed me lol
Treebeard
Forum Grunt

00RA00 wrote:and as iv said before i will be vendettaing the whole of shadow once my account is stronger enough to n thier mates that massed me lol

I've seen people like you come and go mate. Like someone said earlier alliances are like family, every alliance. None of them would accept you after they've read this I'm sure.

You, Sir, are the biggest noob I've seen in a long, long time.
"And when he gets to heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell
One more soldier reporting Sir
I've served my time in hell"
00RA00
Forum Regular

Treebeard wrote:
00RA00 wrote:and as iv said before i will be vendettaing the whole of shadow once my account is stronger enough to n thier mates that massed me lol

I've seen people like you come and go mate. Like someone said earlier alliances are like family, every alliance. None of them would accept you after they've read this I'm sure.

You, Sir, are the biggest noob I've seen in a long, long time.

iv probablly been here longer than you, and im sure you will leave before me lol as many have so bye for when you do go, and alliances aint familly any more, most people when given the chance to join a better clan do at first oppitunity they have, so no you dont really know what youre chatting about, and why not all im saying is i wanna join a warring alliance that dont take no crap as most do and before i exp. bugs i had a better account than most, if you actually look through the posts it you lot chatting crap, writting stuff that has nothing to do with my req. n me then having to reply to your waste of my time posts

youre a noob n thank you for another constructive comment on my req page, YOURE A WASTEMAN
00RA00
Forum Regular

still looking for a home
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

00RA00 wrote:still looking for a home

Build one
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
00RA00
Forum Regular

kaboom wrote:

Build one

i might do that if i dont get a new clan to join
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

00RA00 wrote:
kaboom wrote:

Build one

i might do that if i dont get a new clan to join

Have you even applied to any alliance? The big alliances will not just ask you to join. You will need to submit an application.
Check the recruiting section and see what alliance fits what you want. Then visit their forum, and they will have an application section. Copy their application and submit with the questions answered.

That help?
00RA00
Forum Regular

Yer ill probs do that
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

if you are willing to learn and listen apply to join FS and ill take you under my wing. But remember this is not a sure thing. and any misdirection and not following what we ask of you I will personally sit on you.
MOD SPEAK
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

what a noobie

bump
00RA00
Forum Regular

_willie_ wrote:if you are willing to learn and listen apply to join FS and ill take you under my wing. But remember this is not a sure thing. and any misdirection and not following what we ask of you I will personally sit on you.

ill take you up on youre offer, iv applied but now im having probs with the activation email iv resent it a few times but still getting nothing, can you help ? and nice to know lol
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

00RA00 wrote:
_willie_ wrote:if you are willing to learn and listen apply to join FS and ill take you under my wing. But remember this is not a sure thing. and any misdirection and not following what we ask of you I will personally sit on you.
ill take you up on youre offer, iv applied but now im having probs with the activation email iv resent it a few times but still getting nothing, can you help ? and nice to know lol
Maybe their forum is bugged. :shock:

Have fun with FS, 00RA00. They are a good bunch.
00RA00
Forum Regular

i knew i had that cumming lol n cheers unless willie sits on me then they are :sge
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

tip: spy first. if there defence is bigger than your strike... dont bother... apparently itr costs 200k supers ;)

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”