RiCoS WÅrLoRdS -v- Forgotten Serenity

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Re: RiCoS WÅrLoRdS -v- Forgotten Serenity

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
xDaku wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:Mezz you do know how things work,so can you please instruct your 2 new additions to FS....
Seb and Snake left AA without surendering. This is going to be 4 week war,but as femme put it....wait couple of months for AA to auto disband...... So couple of months is way more then 4 week war. So by that definition they will be still legit targets until ether they surender or we do (not likely).
You know the rule mezz.... :smt064 :smt064

All of this has already been talked about between HMV and Mezz. If you have issues with the conditions that have been set then you're welcome to talk to your HC, but we talked and came to agreements and it's really none of our concern that some members in Ricos aren't too happy with them. Neither side can keep everyone happy, but these terms do it best.

They might have been legit targets while they were in AA, but they're FS members now and I would think twice before trying to keep them on any hit list past those 4 weeks. ;)

I am a member of rico HC.. :smt064 :smt064
A dude,playing so long like you should this rule. :-k :-k

I know you are, should make it easier for you to talk to the other members of HC. We talked with your HC and had something reasonable signed and agreed upon. Not our problem that you're having issues with it now.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

look at you bunch of girlies, fighting before the wars even started :P

gl both sides :)
Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote: We talked with your HC and had something reasonable signed and agreed upon. Not our problem that you're having issues with it now.

Did that involve how Sebastiaan is acting in the other war thread ?
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict

Duck Dodgers wrote:
xDaku wrote: We talked with your HC and had something reasonable signed and agreed upon. Not our problem that you're having issues with it now.

You said it all, that's the other war thread. There's no reason to carry over the flame from that thread in here.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

You said it all, that's the other war thread. There's no reason to carry over the flame from that thread in here.

You get caught with your pants down Xdaku :P

The OTHER WAR THREAD ... seeing as that is apparently still a war thread and you are harbouring a war runner which is stating he won.
a very bad hairdo
xDaku
Forum Addict

And you're welcome to go discuss that issue in that thread. This thread has its rules set out in the OP. ;)
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Drought
Forum Expert

xDaku wrote:And you're welcome to go discuss that issue in that thread. This thread has its rules set out in the OP. ;)

Nice :) I will
a very bad hairdo
pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer

xDaku wrote:I know you are, should make it easier for you to talk to the other members of HC. We talked with your HC and had something reasonable signed and agreed upon. Not our problem that you're having issues with it now.

I believe you came to an agreement before seb came in and posted that they won what they called a war, and to quote

Sebastian wrote:I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF ASCENDED ALLIANCE

Snakekeeper and I have chosen to join Forgotten Serenity.
There are 3 members left in Ascended Alliance. (WeaponX, phantom1967 & Aliron)
AA is NOT surrendering to RW.
FS is at war with RW, so we don't have to surrender.
As far as I know Aliron has gone inactive and the other 2 members of AA are on vaca, so GL convincing an inactive alliance leader to surrender! lol
So in my view AA wins the war (We don't surrender, apologize or disband!)
So if the AA V RW war ends, it HAS to end with RW forfeiting (therefore AA wins by default).
How sweet it is! lol

so yes he has run from a war, without surrendering to us, to your alliance, if the shoe was on the other foot would you just let them get away with it? I think not :smt018 , we are perfectly within our rights to keep them on a list

edit: And if the point of this war was to burn out any issues we had with you, why would you then invite these 2 players into your alliance, knowing how we felt about them. You guys clearly read the thread and saw how they behaved and that we would have issues with them.
Haters underrate us, but this status takes years. It aint where we at, its how we made our way here!
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict

HMV was informed that we were bringing more FS in.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

The
Forum Newbie

Ok.

This is Maha Vishnu. I have made this account so I can contact admin to sort my real account out and will delete this as as soon as it is re-initiated.

Please use this thread for war vs FS, not other topics.

Thanks

LV
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

By your logic if we are harboring a warrunner arent you doing the same by having Almost under your tag while knowing there was ongoing beef with FS at that time? U didnt care for us back then why should we care for u now?

On the war related: FP is not involved even though somne of ricos have hit us allready. We were asked to stay out of this by FS so we will, unless Rico's wants to keep up attacking my members.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Drought
Forum Expert

FreeSpirit wrote:By your logic if we are harboring a warrunner arent you doing the same by having Almost under your tag while knowing there was ongoing beef with FS at that time? U didnt care for us back then why should we care for u now?

On the war related: FP is not involved even though somne of ricos have hit us allready. We were asked to stay out of this by FS so we will, unless Rico's wants to keep up attacking my members.

The discussion got heated after his statements in the war thread.
And ... if we can uphold the same mentality, are we allowed to all hit him already ?

As FS has in the past weeks ;)
a very bad hairdo
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

So what if someone massed the entire FS alliance whilst in his own alliance call it AB and then went on to join a new alliance would FS let him be or arrange a war with that persons new alliance or mass him for eternity...sad times indeed.

Anyway with regards to RW's and actual FS members have fun this one should be a blast too balls to the wall kind of alliances can't wait for HMV vs Mezz showdown of the year :D
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Duck Dodgers wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:By your logic if we are harboring a warrunner arent you doing the same by having Almost under your tag while knowing there was ongoing beef with FS at that time? U didnt care for us back then why should we care for u now?

And ... if we can uphold the same mentality, are we allowed to all hit him already ?

Do u really want to bring that up again? U know darn well that he got hit after the retarded hits he made on several of our members, or massings for that matter ;) If Seb starts acting like ALmost then sure go ahead mass him, heck let me know and ill help ya do it 8)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Drought
Forum Expert

FreeSpirit wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

Do u really want to bring that up again? U know darn well that he got hit after the retarded hits he made on several of our members, or massings for that matter ;) If Seb starts acting like ALmost then sure go ahead mass him, heck let me know and ill help ya do it 8)

I'll keep you to that ;P

From my end it started AFTER he started running his mouth :) so its kinda the same situation from my point of view ghehe
Anyways we will see where this ship strads with sebastian, I am just annoyed with how he conducted during our war.

You know, he even tried massing my 10t+ defence with only a strike ? and when he saw I was online, he sold off all his weapons .. and afterwards post crap that made it look like he actually did something ....

I could start on about the 10m vs 40m losses he had in that one :\

So, you can figure, I am kinda annoyed by him stating himself or his too crap for words previous alliance as winners.
a very bad hairdo

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”