Arena/tournament bugs go here

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Arena/tournament bugs go here

Sol wrote:It will be changed (to what is was assumed to be) as soon as admin comes online. If people start **Filtered** then it's on your heads ;). Ok just got word it the fix was implemented.

A bit too late..the damage is done tbh..seems like one shouldn't touch these arenas with a bargepole!
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Sol
Forum Addict

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Sol wrote:It will be changed (to what is was assumed to be) as soon as admin comes online. If people start **Filtered** then it's on your heads ;). Ok just got word it the fix was implemented.

A bit too late..the damage is done tbh..seems like one shouldn't touch these arenas with a bargepole!

Well don't then, it doesn't affect your account anyway so i don't know why you are cut so deep about it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Lithium wrote:
Guild wrote:
Lithium wrote:
Guild wrote:sol sort out the sabbing , this is freaking ridiculous !! ranked 4 cov gettin sabbed by someone with less than a 4th of my cov power !!!

what the hells the point in having covert if they dont protect **Filtered** !

didnt u the same?

i stopped you from gettin dmu and then used destroy , take it like a man and stop spamming like a good boy ,, now go on hop of :smt091

I didnt said how u did , just mentioned u used the function u calling off , be serious first u use it then u complain?

and i would do so again , i dont agree with it , but as of now, it is a pivital part of battle , i aknowledge that . doesnt mean i agree with it
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Sol wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Well don't then, it doesn't affect your account anyway so i don't know why you are cut so deep about it.

Because it wastes my time and it does affect my account. Instead of spending time in a buggy arena, I could have been improving it farming.
Spoiler
Huxley
Forum Elder

Due to the update which got released without any ingame acknowledgement, I just lost a few hundred mil planets trying to sab..
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Thanks for the speedy update Sol. Appreciate your hard work. :smt060
Sol
Forum Addict

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Sol wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Because it wastes my time and it does affect my account. Instead of spending time in a buggy arena, I could have been improving it farming.

A day of farming? ~20 q, not the biggest of improvements when you're holding some pretty high levels ;).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Jim wrote:Thanks for the speedy update Sol. Appreciate your hard work. :smt060

he's sorted the sabbing already ! :O

do you have to beat it then ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Huxley wrote:Due to the update which got released without any ingame acknowledgement, I just lost a few hundred mil planets trying to sab..

I did enjoy that.

Covert seems really broken now. Impossible to spy someone with even double their covert, tested on a few people. Would be nice if you post about an update in the middle of the arena, but what can we expect with the history of the wonderful admining here.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Huxley
Forum Elder

BMMJ13 wrote:
Huxley wrote:Due to the update which got released without any ingame acknowledgement, I just lost a few hundred mil planets trying to sab..

I did enjoy that.

Covert seems really broken now. Impossible to spy someone with even double their covert, tested on a few people. Would be nice if you post about an update in the middle of the arena, but what can we expect with the history of the wonderful admining here.

What has the world come to, I'm agreeing with BJ!
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Sol wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Sol wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

A day of farming? ~20 q, not the biggest of improvements when you're holding some pretty high levels ;).

Seriously?!! It's irrelevent about the amount..the fact is the covert update could go down as the most catastrophic failure in the history of the game.
Spoiler
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Spy reports seem to be coming up as this now, even if you have double the targets covert power:

Undeveloped Planets ???

Dark ???
Intelligence ???
Military ??? ??? ???
Military Systems ??? ??? ???

Total Capacities
Offensive Potential: ???
Defensive Potential ???
Covert Capacity: ???
Assassin Capacity: ???
Influence Power: ???
Cosmic Exploration Fleets: ???

Ascended Enhancements
Assult: ???
Defence: ???
Intelligence: ???
Assassination: ???
Production: ???
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

I want compensation :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Norbe wrote:Spy reports seem to be coming up as this now, even if you have double the targets covert power:

Undeveloped Planets ???

Dark ???
Intelligence ???
Military ??? ??? ???
Military Systems ??? ??? ???

Total Capacities
Offensive Potential: ???
Defensive Potential ???
Covert Capacity: ???
Assassin Capacity: ???
Influence Power: ???
Cosmic Exploration Fleets: ???

Ascended Enhancements
Assult: ???
Defence: ???
Intelligence: ???
Assassination: ???
Production: ???
:lol: There is a hell of a lot more question marks, I will give you that. ;)

Lithium wrote:I want compensation :)
You have no right to anything, so want all you want, instead. :-D
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

Lithium wrote:I want compensation :)
You have no right to anything, so want all you want, instead. :-D[/quote]

Sol said it ll affect those who got owned by that calc and then he fixed it , i see no fair :smt091
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Tournament Discussion”