Actual feeding

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Actual feeding

Yes but then again USSs gave way bigger advantage than me selling naq does now. And I don't recall USS buyers being massed for it? True it was fixed, but by then it was already too late. At least for most people. But I am giving a chance for those people who couldn't afford USS to be able to compete with those players who did buy a few USSs with a lot less money being spent for it. You surely can't deny those who bought USSs at the beginning have been, since then, in a significant lead.

I don't really bother about whether or not you really do have some important stuff to do, that's your thing.
Some might not, but one can only do one's best to resolve them ;) So you never know ;)

It does create some unbalance to $$ vs non $$ players (but then again there were three lucky people last week, and who knows how much more naq I'll be giving out to lucky people?), but a lot smaller than it used to with USSs at the beginning of the era. Furthermore if money stops going to admin's pocket at a rate as it was at the beginning he'll see he's doing something wrong. Then when he does, he'll try to get more money and he'll realize he has to fix a lot of game's mechanics first. That's when the game will be better for all of us, hence in the long term this contributes to the game wellbeing.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Shaba was massed..You mad?
Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Jack, usually I respect your views. Your posts are coherent and make logical sense to me. So, out of respect for you, I wanted to post two corrections.

Neimenljivi wrote:And I don't recall USS buyers being massed for it?

Remember this thread from the beginning of the era?

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=190775

All of the players listed on there who got massed/sabbed were SS/USS buyers. And all but one (Draza was massed by Hippy) were done by me, a non $$-paying player.

Neimenljivi wrote:You surely can't deny those who bought USSs at the beginning have been, since then, in a significant lead.

Umm, actually no. If you were to spy those players now, you would see what I mean. 3 out of the 4 are in top 20, but only one in top 10. And Draza quit his account.

Some of the non-massed buyers are nowhere near the top: Kikaz stopped playing, Hippy is meditating (though I wouldn't bet against him), and the only reason Akhal passed everyone is that he continued to buy naq and then made a deal with some of the people who mass naq buyers that he would stop and so was spared. By then the damage had been done already.

And right now, even if he were to massed this very moment, he will still win the era because he knows how to play.

For that matter, I wouldn't bet against Kikaz coming in the last 48 hours or even you with your turns and decent UP to make a top finish.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Yes Abhi, I stand corrected on the first part of your post. You know I don't really pay much attention to what's been going on, but yeah I was in the wrong.

About the second part - I wasn't specific enough so yes, I was wrong in what I said but not so much in what I really meant. What I meant is those that bought USSs/FSSs and have actually utilized them to their full extent (in other words knew what to actually do with such a huge amount of naq to actually benefit from it in the long term, not just to boost their ranks for a short-while) have or would have a huge lead over the others, with which I am sure you'll agree.

Hey you never know what I might do at the end, I doubt anyone counted on me as one of the top finishers last era as I was also selling resources, but I then made a run for it. My priorities, however, still lie with getting me a brand new Fender electric guitar. But then again I am launching Android apps with my friends soon and these things do tend to get you a lot of money :P

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

lets see if teyla try mass again someone :-D :-D :-D
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

R0B3RT wrote:lets see if teyla try mass again someone :-D :-D :-D

I'm pretty sure it's going to happen again. She is up there with the most aggressive people on the server.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:lets see if teyla try mass again someone :-D :-D :-D

I'm pretty sure it's going to happen again. She is up there with the most aggressive people on the server.

lol some action for me :-D
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Abhi wrote:For that matter, I wouldn't bet against Kikaz coming in the last 48 hours or even you with your turns and decent UP to make a top finish.

If I had time to play at all I wouldn't have quit with 3x the next highest army.

I'm truly gone gone until probably January now.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

My feet smell.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

mass teyla mass :-D =D> =D>
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Scenester
Forum Regular

Everyone is massing eachother... Cant we all just get along?
:neutral:
8)
:-)
:)
:D
:-D
:smt081
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Teyla
Forum Grunt
Race: Athosian

er i did all my massing already incase u missed it :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
and us being massed has no effect on what we're doing atall, so carry on :smt060
just do it again in a few days like usual an get some more juicy kills from the nubs and walk off laughing
we dont care bout stats only taking them and those in my alliance with anything worth destroying should know better by now :smt106
akhal shouldnt of fed then his alliance and officers wouldnt of got massed but ha thats life suck it up lots more 2 come if u like to back fed players u'll just get trampled ova 2
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

Scenester wrote:Everyone is massing eachother... Cant we all just get along?
:neutral:
8)
:-)
:)
:D
:-D
:smt081

But this massing is making things so much more fun! Join us Scenester! You know you want to.
Scenester
Forum Regular

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:
Scenester wrote:Everyone is massing eachother... Cant we all just get along?

But this massing is making things so much more fun! Join us Scenester! You know you want to.

I blew 1tril units on sabbing the other day, but it adds nothing to ME :smt022
This era sucks, i thought id might go for top UP...guess what... it has a max limit :smt022
Ill probably just waste my entire account in the last hour of the era... dunno on who.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

Scenester wrote:
Ill probably just waste my entire account in the last hour of the era... dunno on who.

Might I make a suggestion?

15:18 Akhal 456451730719 Kikaz 942492013390 8,719 quadrillion Naquadah lost 9 253
15:18 Akhal 456451730719 Kikaz 942492013390 13,078 quadrillion Naquadah lost 14 335
15:18 Akhal 456451730719 Kikaz 942492013390 13,078 quadrillion Naquadah lost 13 344
15:18 Akhal 456451730719 Kikaz 942492013390 13,078 quadrillion Naquadah lost 16 354

Return to “General”