Stratigize Vs Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Re: Stratigize Vs Guild

First Mass

I forgot to reset ME so Gotta post this way

Starting for both of us

Stratigize sent:
1 CounterIntelligence Agents and 97,120,173 Super Soldier and 70,868,295 Away Team

Guild resisted the aggressors with:
12,500,012 Super Guards and 13,999,999 Guards

Ending

Here is mine as I bought more Merc and continued to hit but didnt lose anything. So this is before new Merc bought

Stratigize sent:
15,900,000 CounterIntelligence Agents and 89,081,557 Super Soldier and 59,612,091 Away Team

Guild resisted the aggressors with:
2,485,978 Super Guards and 542,503 Guards

He Also lost about 17 Million Spies.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

CCexy wrote:watch your mouth

lol telling people to do something online seems pointless :-D

Have fun you sexy sexy hamsters

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
stratigize
Forum Regular

Great Job to guild..... SAB'd out my defense and got my spies. during that time Huxley took out my MS. I was about 30 minutes to late... I rebuilt and Guild PPT'd. This shall be an interesting vendetta.

Once again Good luck Guild. I will continue to build for you
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

a good morning for me id say :D

killed about 20 mil spies 15 mil super defence and to top it of sabbed about 130 mil wepons :D

strats strike from 40 tril to 3.5
defence from 10 tril to 0

[spoiler]Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 0
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 29,077,359
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 0
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 0
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 14,374,334
Spies Killed(50) 19,873,486

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 199,834
Defending Mercenaries Lost 0
Raiders Lost 0
Guards Lost 0
Super Soldier Lost 128,922
Super Guards Lost 0
Undercover Agents Lost 0
Assassin Lost 47,492[/spoiler]

strat came online a bit after id finished , saw he was building up so i took 1 tril of him, and as i said i dont have masses of resources like he does, and dont intend to onliner with 5 tril defences so i ppt

lots of love Guild/Jonny :smt050
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Jonny ya 2 sexy
Spoiler
Spoiler
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

have fun guys :-D
BAU for Life!
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

:smt060 Guild
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Huxley
Forum Elder

Stratigize wrote:Great Job to guild..... SAB'd out my defense and got my spies. during that time Huxley took out my MS. I was about 30 minutes to late... I rebuilt and Guild PPT'd. This shall be an interesting vendetta.

Once again Good luck Guild. I will continue to build for you

I can assure you nothing was coordinated between myself and guild, directly speaking.. :-$

Anywho, sorry guild just removed his def/spies, I'm sure he'll rebuild for you though.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
stratigize
Forum Regular

Ya will rebuild.... Needed to destroy my strike though. So Guild will see some heavy losses on my side on the mass I just did to him.

Guild Remember it needs to be a 5 Tril defense.!!!
Guild
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:Ya will rebuild.... Needed to destroy my strike though. So Guild will see some heavy losses on my side on the mass I just did to him.

i thought i mentiond i dont have that much resources so wont be able to do that ... :neutral:

also ... you had no defence when i spied you ... well like 1000 weps in def

AC'd and sabbed a wee bit

then had a minor mess up .. and hit peace button lol
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stratigize
Forum Regular

Guild wrote:
Stratigize wrote:Ya will rebuild.... Needed to destroy my strike though. So Guild will see some heavy losses on my side on the mass I just did to him.

i thought i mentiond i dont have that much resources so wont be able to do that ... :neutral:

Ya huxley, and Coyle have been doing a lot of massing and SAB'ing against my defense. I havent been able to hold one for you..

I just noticed the peace button then read this. Ya thats gonna save me for 24 hours from you but then i still got Hux and Coyle.

So what do we want to do for the defense portion since you cant maintain the defense?
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

ggoooooooo Guild \:D/
Guild
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:
Guild wrote:

Ya huxley, and Coyle have been doing a lot of massing and SAB'ing against my defense. I havent been able to hold one for you..

I just noticed the peace button then read this. Ya thats gonna save me for 24 hours from you but then i still got Hux and Coyle.

So what do we want to do for the defense portion since you cant maintain the defense?

well since im not able to get to your 5tril defence either, it would just be me gettin massed by you and not being able to mass back haha

im happy with 2.5 tril def
Spoiler
Drought
Forum Expert

Guuuuuiiilllldyyyyy !!! :smt050

go go go go
a very bad hairdo
stratigize
Forum Regular

Guild wrote:
Stratigize wrote:
Guild wrote:

well since im not able to get to your 5tril defence either, it would just be me gettin massed by you and not being able to mass back haha

im happy with 2.5 tril def

Alright Fair enough. I wanna keep some action so I can settle with a 2.5 Tril. This whole vendetta is mainly because you took so much from me on ascended

Return to “Vendetta corner”