SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Re: SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

Empy wrote:
xDaku wrote:
Empy wrote:Oh sorry mas'sah I should've known better than to question what our FS overlords give us, please forgive me for my mouthiness. You sure got us figured out. I should've just been happy you're not wiping us from existence for our insolence.

HOW DARE WE QUESTION YOUR ALL KNOWING POWER.

Keep ringing that PR bell :roll:
It's not unfair to ask everyone like us and not you, is it? I mean, I ask so little... can't I just get everything I want?

*ring ring* :smt043
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

xDaku wrote:
Empy wrote:
xDaku wrote:
Empy wrote:Oh sorry mas'sah I should've known better than to question what our FS overlords give us, please forgive me for my mouthiness. You sure got us figured out. I should've just been happy you're not wiping us from existence for our insolence.

HOW DARE WE QUESTION YOUR ALL KNOWING POWER.

Keep ringing that PR bell :roll:
It's not unfair to ask everyone like us and not you, is it? I mean, I ask so little... can't I just get everything I want?

*ring ring* :smt043

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

can this please be locked until the time I can actually take part in it.

thankyou.

femme x
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

fem fatale wrote:can this please be locked until the time I can actually take part in it.

thankyou.

femme x

My unofficial response is no because Hope still wants it open AFAIK. I'm not Modding this topic though.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

fine don't expect any war action for a couple of weeks maybe longer

and @ Juliette,
Haz wrote:
fem fatale wrote:oh and please tell me where I was going out my way to tell anyone? I posted it once on FS forum. Loki asked me about it so I told him what I knew at the time..

6 posts about it on main forums, in 3 separate topics, seems a bit out of your way.

[spoiler]
fem fatale wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Should give Vix a nudge, I saw him up in Hexham.

yes you should, could be very interesting with him and Hope having exactly the same rl names and coming from roughly same area in the UK 8-[
Shame they never got to play SGW together, with Vix vacating his acc the day before Hope started to play :-"

@CJL, you should invite Centriun Prime along too, I'm sure the guys would love to met him :smt050

fem fatale wrote:I'm not the one obsessing, I hadn't even mentioned it to anyone in ages.. suddenly your abusing me and even saying I'm not a female over it..

I do care that he lied to FS about quitting and still has an acc in FS.. but Vix can call himself whatever he likes.

You have no right to call me the names you have or abuse me like you did.

Vix/Hope is a grown man, he doesn't need a lil boy defending him

fem fatale wrote:so you have two sgw friends with exactly the same name.. and the one I know has kira on his fb page as a picture and kojak as a friend? The one I know as Vix?

and what have I done?
out of the blue your sending me abusive and rude messages on msn.. telling me to back of when I wasn't doing anything :/

I don't care if Vix is Hope. I do care bout you threatening me and abusing me over it.

And yes but more than one person has spoken to me on msn.. some even have my phone number too :O

How about you speak to Moses? He knew Vix really well. I'm sure you atleast trust Moses right?

fem fatale wrote:muff, I have the rl full names of both but as they haven't post them on main its against forum rules for me to do so.. but hint its in my msn message ;)

Andy gave me Hopes RL name last night.. the same name I've known Vix as.. I checked with Capt Charisma also a long time friend of Vix.

I told Andy to check with CC too, but Andy said he trusted CC less than he trusted me :s

Andy I wasn't the first to call Hope Vix, someone else already had in the Ascended section where Hope offered to help Sol do Admin.. this was when Hope was meant to be new to game and before the 2010 Awards.. seeing Hope called Ross in msn confirmed it for me.. you cemented it by giving me his RL name last night.. it's the same as Vix.

Irony in all this, I haven't mentioned to anyone bout Vix being Hope in a long time.. it was you coming on msn out of the blue and threatening me about it that's brought it all up

and yes I am on vac on main, have been for a while.. b4 Ricos v FS war was declared. I have a busted shoulder so only have use of one arm..

fem fatale wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
~Vix~ Mk2 wrote:Koji baby, always keep an eye on this thread for you. I'll shoot you a PM in a little brother, stay sweet ;)

Hey Vix, been far to long mate, get your ass in the new forum...... and your account of vac :smt050

yes comeback Vix, there is a guy in HVE with the same name as you, comes from same area as you as well.. funny he's also got same FB profile :smt104
He started playing the day after you vacated.. how weird is all that? :-#

Koj, I think you would like this Hope guy :smt050

fem fatale wrote:you might be waiting a while CC, Vix would have to come of vac.

Lets Hope he does soon :-"
[/spoiler]

Go Hope!

posts made after I was accused by Andy of lying about it?? As I said elsewhere wouldn't have caredless if I hadn't already been attacked over it.. here and on msn and ascended.
Ditto msn messages and facebook, all made after I was attacked by Andy on here and msn and by Hope on my ascended.

People saying I was lying about it, merely presenting evidence I wasn't..
Last edited by ƒëmmë on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
akbar
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE
ID: 0

Take your time Femme... RL comes first

I'm your Huckleberry though Hope???
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Comon Femme I thought you were better then these excuses to not war? but then again maybe not... :-D Old times never change hehe...
Good luck Hope/Vix :smt043
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

FEMFEMFEMFEMFEMFEMFEMFEMFEMFEMFEMFEM

FEM FEM FEM FEM FEM FEM FEM FEM FEM

Go my beautiful large black man
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Comon Femme I thought you were better then these excuses to not war? but then again maybe not... :-D Old times never change hehe...
Good luck Hope/Vix :smt043

I've had a busted shoulder for weeks, u try playing one handed while on morphine.. hmm thought not..

I said once arm is functioning properly I will war.. that good enough for you?
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

so because i live in roughly the same area does that make me hope/vix too? :O

Go hope! show her what a true northeast guy can do :smt060

I like you femme but evidence or not you dont bring RL into this just to prove your right and someone else is wrong, you have any idea how immoral that is?

End of the day what andy said was wrong (and i did have a talk about respect with him because of it) but it WAS andy who said it, not hope. The right thing to do would have been report andy and vendetta him when you could.
Not tell everyone you possibly could hopes RL information.

End of the day femme, you win some, you lose some, as long as you know you right what does it matter if others believe you, just laugh it off to yourself and when the truth gets found out, say 'well i said that last year!'
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

goo femme!

hey hope if she cant play want me to swap places? ;)
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

~Wolverine~ wrote:goo femme!

i'm more than a little concerned for your crush on femme xD i thought you'd be still into school girls :p or boys as it may be ;)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

AeonKnight wrote:

i'm more than a little concerned for your crush on femme xD i thought you'd be still into school girls :p or boys as it may be ;)

waahahahahahah, i was still worried when i found out your GF was tiz xD
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

~Wolverine~ wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:

waahahahahahah, i was still worried when i found out your GF was tiz xD

Damn!! Tziki and her Twin sister are damn fine then!!

AeonKnight wrote:Not many of you know me but i feel left out :P so i'm getting involved lol :D

me with my GF :smt060

Me and My GF's Twin :) (I Model sometimes, for my GF (at uni Doing Photography lol)
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

I don't like femme, personally. And I had a brief encounter with Hope... So go Hope!

And if you are Vix just drop me a PM so I can stop reading this trollfest 8-[
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “Vendetta corner”