GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: getting things done

I take it back, you are quite right - as i understand it Kikaz did do something else this round so where do we draw the line? I like Akhal, he/she is always polite when we speak. I have nothing against either Akhal or Kikaz but this really does go to support the need for what Teyla is doing - so we can have closure, move forwards and begin punishing those who do not respect the rules instead of worrying about punishing people for simply not understanding the rules or punishing them for rules that do not even properly exist!

(and yes, even rules which are hiding in the updates section - dastardly old rules, grrr)

I don't like anyone being accused of something they don't deserve to be accused of.

I could create an account, change the name of the account, claim that was the main reason (to show how easy it is to change the name on an account) and then spend the rest of the game feeding. Preposterous, you'd shout but nay - no more or less preposterous than Akhal and Kikaz.

(p.s. i am really sorry Kikaz and Akhal keep getting mentioned but it is the only activity i have seen with my own eyes and not some 'proof' passed to me second/third hand).
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
sarparto
Forum Regular

GhostyGoo wrote:(p.s. i am really sorry Kikaz and Akhal keep getting mentioned but it is the only activity i have seen with my own eyes and not some 'proof' passed to me second/third hand).

Don't worry they have thick skins...and deep wallets! HA! :-D
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Ghosty - sure you can call me Jack (heck a lot of the people believe it's even my real name haha).
I do sell on main server as well. I've been called a drug addict by certain someone who supports Teyla, and the guy has tried to make fun of my family and so on, because I sell resources on an online game lol.
About the influence it has on the game - short term - yes, it is bad influence. Long term - people buying from me, because it's cheaper, don't buy USSs and the money doesn't flow in admin's pockets like it does when the era is good and I don't sell for $, for instance. That is a psychological way of training someone (it's the same as training dog - if the dog is quiet and doesn't bite you - you give it a cookie, if it barks at you or tries to bite you - you pin it down). Admin will see that better coded eras create more profit, ergo he will try more to code things properly to get more money. That will, in long term, mean a much better game for all of us.

I also didn't mean get rid of options to support the admin completely - I meant lose the amount of resources they give. One could still pay 50$ to support him, the only difference is that they'd get like a symbolic resources like 1 UU and 1 AT and 1 naq. People would then pay to actually support the game for good coding, not to gain an advantage. If that is not changed then those that can afford it will always have an advantage, like they always had, no matter if I stop selling or not. So to level the playing those of you that are going to talk with admin have to either ask to level it completely (with USSs and FSSs giving only a symbolic amount of resources) or you shouldn't ask for it at all.

Furthermore I was also selling previous era and ended up 2nd - I believe this only says I sell excess resources, right? I also believe I've got a decent army size which means I did build my account up and did not solely play to sell naq for $ (if I was they wouldn't really be able to steal that much to make it worthwhile each time, would they?

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Abhi
Forum Irregular

HippyFool wrote:Unfair that some people are better at farming than you? Unfair that you are at work when farms are good?

1) learn how to farm

2) farms change and go up and down randomly every day at random times every day. People sleep, people live in different time zones.

Seriously... ](*,)

I believe Sarparto was joking again
Teyla
Forum Grunt
Race: Athosian

[spoiler2=]
Forum wrote:New rule: feeding will be deemed illegal. Being a short era (ie 3 months..not that era 31 is shorter htan others...), we will try the 'everyone out for themselves' -- as far as personal goods and such goes. Game mechanics will move to reflect this as well. Coordinated attacks, etc -all fine. Its just the 'sacrifice my account to better yours' that will not be allowed...one must TAKE not be GIVEN....
This INCLUDES selling resources to other accounts (since it is sacrificing your account for theirs).
[/spoiler2]

job done
this can b locked now
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Locked.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.

Return to “General”