rule breakers wave 31

malbrega
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: rule breakers wave 31

and no I didnt buy a uss i just tried to protect my self from blain, whose doing a grand job of setting me up :P
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

malbrega wrote:and no I didnt buy a uss i just tried to protect my self from blain, whose doing a grand job of setting me up :P

Quite the back up story :smt047
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Just an FYI to everyone who is looking for feeding:

I was attacked by blain 10 times today. The result:

blain's naq gained: 0
blain's units lost (exluding defected): Roughly 1800
defected units: Roughly 6000

In otherwords, I GAINED 6000 units from these attacks, while losing 0 turns. For this reason I believe that it is actually possible to be fed this era not only by taking another's naq (through illegitimate ways), but also by being massed by someone else that has an unhappy army and large amounts of untrained units or attacking units (whichever group it is the defects from unhappy armies).

Unfortunately, this method of being fed results in the one receiving the benefits of feeding while losing 0 turns, making it arguably more efficient than "standard" feeding. It is also going to be harder to determine who got fed through this new method vs who was simply massed.

I just hope that I didn't give anyone any ideas about how to feed, but something tells me Kikaz or Akhal are going to dash those hopes...

EDIT: On top of this, I didn't choose to have blain attack me 10 times, whereas with "standard" feeding methods I must choose to spend attack turns to take the naq from my buddy. I (and anyone else) could be looked upon as a feeder simply by having a strong enough defense and happy enough army such that all attacks are stopped while units defect to the defending individual.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:Just an FYI to everyone who is looking for feeding:

In otherwords, I GAINED 6000 units from these attacks, while losing 0 turns. For this reason I believe that it is actually possible to be fed this era not only by taking another's naq (through illegitimate ways), but also by being massed by someone else that has an unhappy army and large amounts of untrained units or attacking units (whichever group it is the defects from unhappy armies).

Unfortunately, this method of being fed results in the one receiving the benefits of feeding while losing 0 turns, making it arguably more efficient than "standard" feeding. It is also going to be harder to determine who got fed through this new method vs who was simply massed.

I just hope that I didn't give anyone any ideas about how to feed, but something tells me Kikaz or Akhal are going to dash those hopes...

EDIT: On top of this, I didn't choose to have blain attack me 10 times, whereas with "standard" feeding methods I must choose to spend attack turns to take the naq from my buddy. I (and anyone else) could be looked upon as a feeder simply by having a strong enough defense and happy enough army such that all attacks are stopped while units defect to the defending individual.

Akhal and Kikaz will probably use it now that you told everyone haha...Should have told admin first lol!!
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I said this on the first day. I just haven't managed to get in touch with admin yet ](*,)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

HippyFool wrote:

I said this on the first day. I just haven't managed to get in touch with admin yet ](*,)

Did you? Sorry to repeat it then, but I guess I must have missed it. I don't know how to get in touch with an admin, otherwise I would.
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:

Akhal and Kikaz will probably use it now that you told everyone haha...Should have told admin first lol!!

For the record, I'm not a cheater which abusing that bug would be cheating.
Anyone who cares enough can get in touch with jason easily and report bugs and get them fixed.
Just because you are sore for failing to do the only thing you attempted last era don't try to accuse me of things :)
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

Feri wrote:For the record, I'm not a cheater which abusing that bug would be cheating.
Anyone who cares enough can get in touch with jason easily and report bugs and get them fixed.
Just because you are sore for failing to do the only thing you attempted last era don't try to accuse me of things :)

Who the heck is Feri? And by "bug" do you mean feeding? Because the admins have been aware of that problem for a while I believe, long before Akhal got a case of the munchies.
Scenester
Forum Regular

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:
Feri wrote:For the record, I'm not a cheater which abusing that bug would be cheating.

''Who the heck is Feri? ''

'Akhal got a case of the munchies.''

:roll:
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

Scenester wrote:
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:
''Who the heck is Feri? ''

'Akhal got a case of the munchies.''

:roll:

And another mystery is solved by the great Scenester!

Getting back on topic, though:

It was explicitly mentioned in the previous era that feeding was illegal, thus I think we can accuse you of cheating. And just because I didn't take the time to contact Jason (which admin is Jason, by the way?) doesn't mean that you are no longer cheating.

On top of this, some of us don't know how to contact Jason (or any admin).
Jimbo 5.3 wrote: I don't know how to get in touch with an admin, otherwise I would.

Though to be honest, I can't say I tried to hard to figure out how to contact an admin (but I did try).
HippyFool
Forum Elder

To talk to admin Jason... go to "(new) chat" in the top left hand corner of the Q page. Then go to the channel called "#theplace" and he will be there called ~admingone ... or something similar.

Only problem is that he almost never responds :D Fridays are your best bet.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

HippyFool wrote:To talk to admin Jason... go to "(new) chat" in the top left hand corner of the Q page. Then go to the channel called "#theplace" and he will be there called ~admingone ... or something similar.

Because he likes counting money more then improving his game :smt043
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

HippyFool wrote:To talk to admin Jason... go to "(new) chat" in the top left hand corner of the Q page. Then go to the channel called "#theplace" and he will be there called ~admingone ... or something similar.

Admin meets are your best bets...
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer

Hooray! I'm learning something new!

Also, I'd like to say that blain is feeding Nitro, and has also given units to Hippy Fool on a number of occassions. He's also "force feeding" (as I've decided to call it) me, but I don't want his help (and I'm guessing Hippy doesn't want to be "force fed" either). Any ideas on how to get him to stop? I can't think of any way, which means I (as well as Nitro and Hippy) may be getting a boost throughout the entire era. I may suck too much to win even with this boost, but the Hippy doesn't need a nice bonus to come out on top, and with blain's help I fear he will be unstoppable.
sarparto
Forum Regular

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:
Getting back on topic, though:

It was explicitly mentioned in the previous era that feeding was illegal, thus I think we can accuse you of cheating. And just because I didn't take the time to contact Jason (which admin is Jason, by the way?) doesn't mean that you are no longer cheating.
quote]

Where was it explicitly mentioned?

Return to “General”