Highest UP?

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Highest UP?

No paragraphs for you!! LOL. but turns wont really matter if you are big enough to make huge income on your own. Now you wont get to level 20 this way. but you could use the tactic to grow 10+ levels quickly. If you start ascending with several billion naq, you will be able to get a much quicker growth boost at each level as opposed to starting with nothing building up and ascending with negligible naq each level. You will be at level 1 longer than everyone else this way, but you will have the resources to catch up quick because you spent your first months growing rapidly and gaining huge naq as opposed to repeatedly starting over with almost nothing.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Though meanwhile we already have at least one player at level 16...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Really? Wow, I thought 15 was the highest.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

it was but they just recently got to 16 a few days ago i believe.
Maltaze
Forum Newbie

**Filtered** wrote:I agree, early on nobody will be able to touch him. I am at level 12 right now with few MS, and don't really have the ability to make a bunch really quick. With those stats I know he can easily build 12 ships to my 1 and they are close enough to the same power level with techs. And the stockpiling method opens up a brand new strategy I never thought of before, thanks to ppt. If you really did stockpile 4 bil naq easily, well sh*t, stockpile a few billion more, hell see if you can max out naq. The thing is once you ascend you lose everything but the naq. You start over essentially, so you wont be making that much naq on ascension. So stockpile enough to buy crazy UP and techs for higgs production. This only will work if you stockpiled enough to allow yourself to buy enough upgrades to ascend every 2 days with plenty of naq left over (allowing you to keep the chain going). This way you are protected under PPT the whole time and you dont have to lose half your naq every ascension building bank size to hold the naq. I think I may try this out.

Exactly as I initially planned it, but I don't have the patience to see it through. An ammendment would be to wait till each Monday, draw the highest Naq you can via the market (all 3 turns) and then farm a bit before doing what I thought of. If I do however ascend in the next week, I'mma take at least 10 Bill with me if not more. That way I can easily down 3-4 levels in a go, plus build up my income again. The way I see it, even Xdjoker realizes that all the players in the ranks 1-100 have relatively little offensive capabilities, but a crazy amount of defense that only increases per turn, that prevents quality farming. 40 Mil is easy enough to find, but the 80 mil+ I can farm is rarely available in the open, so farming may not be a long term prospect for growth as opposed to a steady income. :)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Yes it is true that there isnt to much quality farming out there and if when there is a large amount of naq out its heavily defended(Mainly because of me :-D). Which getting to a higher UP will end up being a large objective for everyone in the game once they get to the higher levels seeing as 40 mil will start to seem like chump change compared to the cost. So they will need to start have a higher daily production of naq to compensate for the lack of naq out there. But with that said quality farming will get better once enough people increase their amount of miners. So hurry up guys i need more naq :) .
jeffsupersaiyan1
Forum Grunt

wow thats insane if you are really that high. i got hit once for 30m Naq but it hasnt been that way in quite awhile . my Up is only 899 :(
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

Hi,
I have 7,770 raw/day UP - Rank 3 =)

It was actually rank 2, but i must of bumped someones elses overall rank down so they increased it lol and an hour later i was rank 3 on it.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Jokers on like 11k I think?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Helena
Forum Newbie

i wish i had a leet up, :(
^^^ Thats what will happen, if you cross me enough...
Unascended Angel
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Nice, that means I am going to have to almost double my UP to catch up...
Helena
Forum Newbie

dose anyone know if someone gotten over 20k up???
^^^ Thats what will happen, if you cross me enough...
Unascended Angel
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

I'm sure I can fill that role for you Helena >=]
I just need time
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Last I spied joker he was sitting pretty at around 13.5k. Not sure what he's rocking now. That was maybe 2 days ago?

I'm ranked 33 with 2815
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Z E R O wrote:Last I spied joker he was sitting pretty at around 13.5k. Not sure what he's rocking now. That was maybe 2 days ago?

I'm ranked 33 with 2815

How dare you spy me [-X. But to give you a update im at 15.9k now.

Visentinel wrote:I'm sure I can fill that role for you Helena >=]
I just need time

im sure you could easily surpass me to that point since you haven't ascended yet so your cost is fraction of mine

Return to “New Grounds General”