Tournament 5: Team Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Re: Tournament 5: Team Deathmatch

nightlight wrote:Anybody looking for a member i am whoring myself out to anybody who wants someone who just like to take big defences down...i don't give a stuff if i win i just like to destroy in the death matches :smt043

Ye PM me, but I dont pay for **Filtered** though... :smt050
Thesus
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Who Wants Meeeee???? :-D :smt050
~ThEsUs~
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

For some reason I have gotten 5 requests, and i cant see them on the arena page....

Sol please help to show me how to add people, or anyone???
Sol
Forum Addict

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:For some reason I have gotten 5 requests, and i cant see them on the arena page....

Sol please help to show me how to add people, or anyone???

if they are requests for your unit
click 'view unit' (near personal summary) then scroll to the bottom.

if they are requests from units to you, there is a button in your personal summary that says view requests.

This is all in the lobby section as well (find the button where you sign up for the arena)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Sol please help to show me how to request people to join my unit.

Thanks

~ Leader of FIG JAM
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Sol
Forum Addict

Master_Splinter wrote:Sol please help to show me how to request people to join my unit.

Thanks

~ Leader of FIG JAM

click view unit in personal summary
scroll down a little
at the bottom of Requests Received, enter ID hit request.
It won't show if you have the max amount of members.
Also I think if you use IE, old versions of it dont show it, but i think if you refresh or something it might work.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Thanks mate

~Leader of FIG JAM
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Sol
Forum Addict

Master_Splinter wrote:Thanks mate

~Leader of FIG JAM

there is like two pages, you probably should explore some more...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

does this start at same time for everyone or at the time it turns midnight for them? I thought it would be set to gametime,
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict

fem fatale wrote:does this start at same time for everyone or at the time it turns midnight for them? I thought it would be set to gametime,

?? it's like any other tourney
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

my countdown clock shows it as starting at midnight my time
.. I just thought it would be 0:00 game time

no biggie, not been a tourney before so thought start time seemed odd
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

Thanks for the offers...I have decided to join Dexter on this one but if his team is full (sorry about the late reply but i have been stuck in hospital) Calibretto i will send you a PM and i will join up with you if that's ok :-D
Also everybody who sent me a invite i will stay away from your account until the end =D>
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

nightlight wrote:Thanks for the offers...I have decided to join Dexter on this one but if his team is full (sorry about the late reply but i have been stuck in hospital) Calibretto i will send you a PM and i will join up with you if that's ok :-D
Also everybody who sent me a invite i will stay away from your account until the end =D>

Oh lol m8, I have been invited into a friendsteam...they were arguing if they would have me, at 1st they wouldnt, but then they flipped coins and I got lucky... :smt017

;) :-D

Still PM me bro ;)

About the stay away from massing-thing...thats cuz they want to backstab you...ask jim [-(
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Getting requests to join my team via auto pm, but when i look for requests it says i have none....
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

possibly because of this,

2. 6 hours before the tournament starts, all requests are automatically rejected and everything bar changing your leader and changing your abilities are disabled.
Those that have not managed to merge with a unit will be paired up with the others in the same scenario and a unit will be created for them. If there is only 1 player
left not in a unit (units generated from the people in the lobby are filled to the maximum first before another unit is made), then they are removed from the tournament.

just over 4hrs to go now :)
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Return to “Tournament Discussion”