Tournament bug

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Tournament bug

Sol wrote:quantum theory. If you look away from the code, it works again.
Due to the highly unfair nature (and not so much of a progression in the tourney) I'll +12 hours again before everyone is forced in...

Thanks Sol. I presume this is gonna happen then at 1330 gametime then?
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Sol wrote:quantum theory. If you look away from the code, it works again.
Due to the highly unfair nature (and not so much of a progression in the tourney) I'll +12 hours again before everyone is forced in...

Thanks Sol. I presume this is gonna happen then at 1330 gametime then?

Depends... I +'d 12 hours till actually starts, which means you all have 12 hours to chill or do what you want before the arena technically starts, and then you have 12 hours after that before you're all forced in.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:
Juliette wrote:
fem fatale wrote:lol can I complain as it starts at 3am my time?

No.. well, you can, but why.

Good fixing, Sol!

just wanted to join the other whiners.. :D

A herd mentality never suited anyone. ;)
EbilCC
Forum Addict

sol this sounds like the bug i and some others experienced in the last tourny were wen someone player a attacked player b but when player C wanted to attack player A they disappeared like a PPT hider

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:sol this sounds like the bug i and some others experienced in the last tourny were wen someone player a attacked player b but when player C wanted to attack player A they disappeared like a PPT hider

Indeed! The bug which we never found out what exactly happened.. did we? :)
EbilCC
Forum Addict

yes but sol said he had finally found it around a month ago ......

so you all know normal attacks arent working on ascended now either ......outside the arena i mean

ascended attack works mesaging people...... declaring war peace or neutral works

farming no go and destroying isnt working

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

Now i cant even attack anybody outside of the tournament, maybe its just me. As i lost my place in the tournament.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

This is 'frozen', as Sol mentioned.
Apparently he froze all of ascended (but not all operations). :)

Fair, seeing how not freezing it for one, but freezing it for others would lead to more bickering. ;)
Sol
Forum Addict

You can use quick attack, just sayin, but yeah i see the problem....AJ will be on soonish so it should be fixed sometime soon.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

ascended is working fine for me.. was a slight blimp when we switched back from all being in..

I guess the Arena side has been reset seeing it doesn't start for another 5hrs.. 23hr delay.

Sol maybe a quick ingame pm to all to let us know what is going on will help..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict

things are never quick :razz:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

psssh... my team will just have to KO JT, rob3rt and wolvie all over again... sad times...

Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 7,084,937,386

not too bad :smt050

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Drought
Forum Expert

marshall wrote:psssh... my team will just have to KO JT, rob3rt and wolvie all over again... sad times...

Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 7,084,937,386

not too bad :smt050

As a total irrelevant note:

You abused bugs, Marshall, I personally informed you it wasn't working for us and we couldn't retaliate. I even asked you if it was perhaps an idea to work together a bit to work out if we ran into bugs. Yet, you pushed on... You simply didn't care and saw it as an opportunity to quickly get a dirty kill in. You have become pathetic marshal, and you know what I told you in msn, same goes here.

So its sad time yes, your sad times to have fallen inline of various other of your alliance mates whom have a great desire to abuse bugs for their own self interest ....

I bet you laughed and snickered like a spoiled little brat who finally got his groove on without being hammered .... Almost like you are doing here.

Well, lemme just help you you little bug abusing dirtball: =D> there that clapping is for you ... because you finally did something ... now, build something on main you gutless coward.
a very bad hairdo
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

lol nostra, you guys COULD hit back, you only had to click our names in your logs. In fact, it was rob3rt that came after us and got himself noticed. Both him, wolvie and JT were all legitimate kills. I handcuffed JT by dropping his defence and stealing his turn DMU until I could finish him. rob3rt and wolvie both went to sleep and I dropped their defences and teammates finished them off.

Oh and guess how they found them to finish them off? Using the search bar... funny how the only people it didnt work for was the DDE... I suppose you guys need an excuse when we keep owning you all so badly ;)

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

Well marshall. Ur 100% wrong on this one. I hammered sol msn door when he got on and told him its not working as we though it would with beta tests.

I could not return fire with Epic god and The Storm on me this morning. ](*,)

Return to “Tournament Discussion”