WIlco vs andyrew

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Re: WIlco vs cmd

he forces of Benny the Groin fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on ~Wilco~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Wilco~'s troops.

There you go andy reason to set 1 up now
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

~wilco~ wrote:he forces of Benny the Groin fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on ~Wilco~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Wilco~'s troops.

There you go andy reason to set 1 up now

I was waiting for HC approval (As is necessary in HVE and was going to give you till market reset to gather some spare resources, but hey, lets do this :-))
~wilco~
Forum Expert

:smt060 still love u andyrew haha :smt050
Bromas
Forum Addict

Suuure... I'll mass you, some point later bud 997 GnR and my mates birthday meal is at half 7 but I've gotta pick him up, and shower, and decide what clothes to wear and play a game of fifa and find my wallet
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Bromas wrote:Suuure... I'll mass you, some point later bud 997 GnR and my mates birthday meal is at half 7 but I've gotta pick him up, and shower, and decide what clothes to wear and play a game of fifa and find my wallet

And my unicorn ran away and I am a sad panda just get the ball going already Andy
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Jesus Christ, what a load of crap. Ok, so JamesyBaby v Cmd, go Jamesy. Andehbaby v JamesyBaby... meh, have fun running into each other.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Gohan wrote:Jesus Christ, what a load of crap. Ok, so JamesyBaby v Cmd, go Jamesy. Andehbaby v JamesyBaby... meh, have fun running into each other.

:smt060 :smt050 :smt060
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Bromas wrote:Suuure... I'll mass you, some point later bud 997 GnR and my mates birthday meal is at half 7 but I've gotta pick him up, and shower, and decide what clothes to wear and play a game of fifa and find my wallet

:smt017 You forgot the part where you have to tie your shoes and start the car......

This has to be one of the funniest threads, and this post is quite possibly the most funniest thing I have ever read on here besides Rob3rt or CC rants.

@ Anyone who thinks DDE doesn't build - YOU ARE CRAZY they are fighting two wars, and every day I can find a target if I want, so DDE does not sit statless, and it was snipering if war was set then one hit to steal naq. I would be outraged too, hard enough to keep stats (as wilco DOES) let alone deal with vulturing snots.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:

:smt017 You forgot the part where you have to tie your shoes and start the car......

This has to be one of the funniest threads, and this post is quite possibly the most funniest thing I have ever read on here besides Rob3rt or CC rants.

@ Anyone who thinks DDE doesn't build - YOU ARE CRAZY they are fighting two wars, and every day I can find a target if I want, so DDE does not sit statless, and it was snipering if war was set then one hit to steal naq. I would be outraged too, hard enough to keep stats (as wilco DOES) let alone deal with vulturing snots.

Wow dex being nice to dde? Im In SHock haha :smt060
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

:smt060 Tis not DDE i despise, its the system man!! Fight the power!!

And if you are respectful to me, and YOU are, I won't be two-faced just because we are "enemies" atm.
Only reason I get upset sometimes is when blindly people throw out all my points I make and then I go dex smash dex smash dex smash arrgh everyone die arrrghhhh!!!

James is one of the stand up guys in this game imo. He is not two-faced, and plays honorably. As do 90% of DDE :smt050
Bromas
Forum Addict

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:

I put on slip-ons, and my mum drove me since I'm 16
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

You all suck.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

slippers!! why do you need your wallet if you are going out in slippers, and are not driving? :smt064
Bromas
Forum Addict

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:slippers!! why do you need your wallet if you are going out in slippers, and are not driving? :smt064

Because you tend to pay when you eat out and slip-ons are not the same as slippers

James: Because Guild decided to stick his nose in and descend me, I'm happy to go whenever but preferably would wait the two weeks
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Bromas wrote:
Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:slippers!! why do you need your wallet if you are going out in slippers, and are not driving? :smt064

Because you tend to pay when you eat out and slip-ons are not the same as slippers

James: Because Guild decided to stick his nose in and descend me, I'm happy to go whenever but preferably would wait the two weeks

OUCHY!!!

And my mum pays for my lunch and I am over 18 :smt058

Return to “Vendetta corner”