Tournament 09: Deathmatch!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 09: Deathmatch!

El_Ryune wrote:I wanted in when I thought there were going to be more than 13 people in it to start but will just wait for tournament overlord to kick us in now.

there will be 69 people in there ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Noob question: Do you get DMU when you knock an account out while taking the most planets from them, or do you just get planets?
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:Noob question: Do you get DMU when you knock an account out while taking the most planets from them, or do you just get planets?

If you get the planetary reward, you just get planets ;), you must either have an income or steal dmu, to get dmu (or sell weps).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

LOL, already got someone hacking away at my planets, and I cannot attack or do anything with my assassins, they either get caught or don't do enough damage to destroy a single planet. Sol, you should consider doing a tournament with no CS or physicals, that way everyone is on a level playing field. I will build up my physicals, hopefully before the start of the next tournament.
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:LOL, already got someone hacking away at my planets, and I cannot attack or do anything with my assassins, they either get caught or don't do enough damage to destroy a single planet. Sol, you should consider doing a tournament with no CS or physicals, that way everyone is on a level playing field. I will build up my physicals, hopefully before the start of the next tournament.

Physicals are altered depending, an average of all accounts are taken and those that are lower are given a temporary increase to physicals, too an extent though. CS's are cs's :P can't do much. Either way you will have to make your account better ;).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Slim87R wrote:LOL, already got someone hacking away at my planets, and I cannot attack or do anything with my assassins, they either get caught or don't do enough damage to destroy a single planet. Sol, you should consider doing a tournament with no CS or physicals, that way everyone is on a level playing field. I will build up my physicals, hopefully before the start of the next tournament.

Physicals are altered depending, an average of all accounts are taken and those that are lower are given a temporary increase to physicals, too an extent though. CS's are cs's :P can't do much. Either way you will have to make your account better ;).

Yup, I need to stop whining so much. Maybe a few 99 Tril ascensions will put me into a better position to last more than a couple hours in a tournament. Anyone with low physicals is instantly a target. Anyways, I think there should be at least 1 tournament where everyones physicals are exactly the same and CS max power is exactly the same. I think that would be complete chaos, because everyone would be scrambling to get a leg up on the others. Be total fun :D
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:
Sol wrote:

Yup, I need to stop whining so much. Maybe a few 99 Tril ascensions will put me into a better position to last more than a couple hours in a tournament. Anyone with low physicals is instantly a target. Anyways, I think there should be at least 1 tournament where everyones physicals are exactly the same and CS max power is exactly the same. I think that would be complete chaos, because everyone would be scrambling to get a leg up on the others. Be total fun :D

:-k I might do that for the next tourney, see how she buffs out ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

sol i signed up for the tourney , but havent been moved into it ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

This has happened to a few others I believe and hopefully Sol can help you out with it when he gets on.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Lulz. TL cam ready this round. Lots of TAF were afk for this tourney. See u next time ;) good job
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Pew Pew Pew....I wasn't afk haha
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Guild
Forum Addict

is 2 turns for recon really necessary ?

barely have enough turns to do anything as it is :(
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:is 2 turns for recon really necessary ?

yes.
Makes you think twice about using it doesn't it ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:

yes.

nothing fun about sitting with 0 turns though :neutral:
Spoiler
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Guild wrote:
Sol wrote:

yes.

nothing fun about sitting with 0 turns though :neutral:

Maybe each player could get a single use, +1k ATs button. Strategy is then in using it at the right time. :smt047
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"

Return to “Tournament Discussion”