Untagged* vs HE

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Untagged* vs HE

We do commonly call Ng accounts 'multis'.

But, not all of them are. All new players are directed to Newgrounds, and receive a *name account. For them, it is not a 'multi' but their main.

You can talk about account setups, names, etc, but there's no 100% way to tell a new player from a 'multi'. If you are randomly massing 'all' NG accounts out of alliances, you will be massing new players to the game, as well as existing player multis.

And, even should a new player pm you after the fact, that is not going to gain back the 100-200mil uu you've killed off them.

Yes 100mil is considered nothing these days, but to people that have been in main a matter of weeks, and have no idea in regards to the economy, or how to raid back their losses, it's a good reason not to come back.

Since NG accounts start off with 250mil armysize, they fall outside perg, and the other suggestions on helping new players get into the game :-k

It's certainly been interesting trying to explain to new players that they need to tag up the day they join main, or be sat on by Omega.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

yeah there are some good grounds
i did see 2 people that told me they were new to the game
so i helped them out abit
but a bunch of the other did tag up.
we have alot more DDE and TA members now who can't go behind NAP's and steal naq>
Not saying they were doing that.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

High Empty wrote:yeah there are some good grounds
i did see 2 people that told me they were new to the game
so i helped them out abit
but a bunch of the other did tag up.
we have alot more DDE and TA members now who can't go behind NAP's and steal naq>
Not saying they were doing that.
Meh .. If Caprila built stats you wouldn't get bored and go out massing .. her fault. :)
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

What about those untaged beeing under OE players as officers or as comanders? :)
Those are untaged and... been massed by you HE? :P
If you need help, let me know. i will gladly mass them :)
Also phalax's whatever accouint he gives me to mass :P

Again, this is proving what for a big fail NG multies were/are/will be. But am not complaining... playing NG multi as well... and one friend came back to game just to play NG multi :P
RETURN of the P I R A T E

Return to “Vendetta corner”