Demi-Gods 2.0

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Demi-Gods 2.0

prsko wrote:There was no demi section either on the original till you put it there...

You forgot what else u changed #-o
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
That whole sidebar isn't the original original. But this is the one before the new so in this instance it is the original.
Anyway, there, mass/energy added, you may now start running around shouting the end is neigh because the original sidebar has changed. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
prsko
Forum Irregular

=D> for the side bar
So what else was changed?
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:=D> for the side bar
So what else was changed?
on what? sidebar? demi-gods? ascended? life in general?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
prsko
Forum Irregular

Eh, u're a waist of time as usualy...
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:Eh, u're a waist of time as usualy...
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
But as usual you still find the time to post :razz:, ergo I'm not a waste of time ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
cold lazarus
Forum Newbie

Dont mind there being a cost involved in using demis but unless im missing something it looks like it impacts descension attacks a lot more than other attacks. With assassin, attack etc demis you can equip them for a turn or 2, do all the damage you need then unequip them. With descensions you'll need to equip them and unequip them every 3 hours for days at a time.
Sol
Forum Addict

cold lazarus wrote:Dont mind there being a cost involved in using demis but unless im missing something it looks like it impacts descension attacks a lot more than other attacks. With assassin, attack etc demis you can equip them for a turn or 2, do all the damage you need then unequip them. With descensions you'll need to equip them and unequip them every 3 hours for days at a time.
Yup, and blocking yourself from being obliterated for 14 days is fair cause.
Dont forget turn demis, and CER demis and quite a few others. Just depends how badly you need them.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
cold lazarus
Forum Newbie

Demis make no difference to blocking yourself from being descended, logging in refilling and logging out does that just fine. I was just pointing it out since there's already a thread on partial descension due to it becoming ever harder to descend someone and this makes it harder still.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I have 2 demis that I have never used, and a boatload of turns I never use, so I guess I will just keep sending them out to harvest mass/energy. Then probably wont have any use for it since I don't use any demis LOL.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

This topic is for players to come together and discuss the latest ascended update.

1) There is NO call for IRL threats towards admins involved in said update.

2) As always, any discussion or feedback on the Game Admins can be posted in Talk to the Mods Directed, or emailed directly to Support at gameadmin@gatewars.com

3) Likewise, there is no need for the excessive spamming, especially the use of oversized fonts, emotes or insults.

4) Bear in mind you are responsible for what YOU post. If you choose to quote someone masking swear words, making IRL threats or spamming.. you are responsible for it.

I'm also going to remind users not to reply directly to this post in the thread, but to continue on with the Demi-God discussion. Any feedback can be sent directly by pm.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Dexter Morgan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DoC Command Staff
ID: 23888
Alternate name(s): Dark Lunas,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Sylar,Stewie Griffin,Dexter Morgan......yes THE Dexter Morgan aka theDEX

I am just a little saddened that I bought this account for the TOC, and the three TOC demi's, and now that goes out the window.....

At least with the planet update they are mulling they put a vote up.... :---)
But that is because money is made from duals and merlins.....
So just a matter of time before ascended gets $$$ cause it is being nerfed up........ :-$

COUNT ON IT :smt064
I am no longer playing these troll games. Take my stats or give them. That is all.....Dexter is not mad, but he is just done playing reindeer games and wishes to take his popcorn and go, the movie is getting stale.
M.I.A wrote:everyone keep calm and look at my nipples
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

It's whatever guys he is not going to change it.. now instead of it taking me what used to take me only 3 hits to descend with my crap account two years ago, it was the 4 hits rule... now your telling me it is going to take even more with my 3.98 ToC?? on crappy ascended accounts once again giving, Think about just this one thing SoL please, the people who are complaining about this play ascended and they KNOW it is apart of Main, as far as the GUI intact i think thats alright..

Demi's into pretty much planets when you earn them in the first place is what made this Demi thing even cool.. My two cents.. It's your world SoL, i'm not gonna sit here and yell about stuff your not going to change..

It is sad though when Admin don't listen and infact with this new update you will have LESS people worried about being descended so less people logging. Meh, Win/Win for you..

*looks around for the lulz of it all*
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Sol
Forum Addict

Les Ennemis wrote: Demi's into pretty much planets when you earn them in the first place is what made this Demi thing even cool.. My two cents.. It's your world SoL, i'm not gonna sit here and yell about stuff your not going to change..
Earning them was apart of what you do normally, you DONT have to go out of your way to get them, however some people do.
The fact that you can effectively perma boost something without any repercussions, costs or effectively anything else involved is quite stupid really, you don't even have to protect them, they were invisible, and you can make them better.
I'm more worried about the fact that you thought it fair you can grab a few demis to boost a TOC on par with others that have pumped quads of dmu into it and arguably more hours in farming than what it took you to find your demis (and if you farmed while finding the demis you would have that to), granted it may take time for the demis, but as mentioned above it's hardly out of a normal routine in a war game.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

OMG Mass/Energy just appeared on my classic skin and I didn't have to ridicule Sally at all to make it happen. What a coinkeedink!
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Sol
Would it be Possible to change the demi engery costs
To something like this

you currently have a lvl 2 at 1900 which basically means it's not profitable to keep it on.. ( it's a +2 turn demi)
by not profitable i mean that i used 8000 turns to have the thing active for 11 days and it only generates me 1056 turns!

So what i'm suggesting is the followings
Increase the " Start costs to be 190,000 but reduce the maintenance cost to be 190.
i want an increase start costs cause otherwise so that it discourages switching, from turn to TOC and then back again, unless your really need it!

Unless there is ALOT more energy around, these demi's aren't going to be used.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”