¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

yeah haha there is never a break dude... and i doubt there will be a stop lol i tried to do same thing while back and got same treatment as i was still DDE, even though i had to drop out at the time because of my inactivity. thats why i wont be letting off anyone anytime soon...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Commander Vimes wrote:
you are icelandic therefore your opinion is invalid. come back when you lot have stopped trying to kill us all :P
Maybe not all of you. I'd be fine with just half. :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Pfft ark

Just pfft

P.s I made no hostile activities against OE

;)
Go figure I was dragged in for no reason no need to make excuses and propaganda.

It's straight forward fact.

Everyone here know
I don't spin **Filtered**
I don't talk guff

I'm straight with everyone no matter friend or foe
And no your wrong my loyalties are not to DDE yes a lot of my friends are in DDE , and ? TAF has some real good buddies too , TL also and Oe
(Not so much oe since it like died all but HE etl and clockwork the odd time and u forum warrior ing for them?) the new Huxley ? Lol

Assumption is the killer of a lot of things

It's why 95% of women cause stupid and pointless arguments based on assumption.

And btw slayer , Kenneth and I were who made alpha the power house it was once known to be
When we left alpha fell to **Filtered**.

I've always been friends with rhett regardless of war terms.
Even when I use to crush the entire empire myself

But those were the days when I pioneerd this game for ms battles and using strengths like that
Obviously I'd be stupid to sit online with someone who can Sabb me with 10m spies
Ac me with 3m kill my 15t def with 4m supers defend my 35 t strike with 5m super defenders

I never was one to care for losses but that's just stupid :).

I'll build eventually and catch up again but untill then. I'll just do what I can .
I don't have net at home so I fight on my phone on wap signal . And I have met the odd random day I'm at a mates or the woman's house. I get a small amount of farming done so don't expect me to build big untill I have the time to farm

P.s
Off my "look at me thread" with ur assumptions off 10 shades of octopus sh*t please :)

~Ryuu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:I don't have net at home so I fight on my phone on wap signal .
WAP.... damn....I feel you pain man, if I only had WAP access, I dont think I would ever login lol.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:I don't have net at home so I fight on my phone on wap signal .
WAP.... damn....I feel you pain man, if I only had WAP access, I dont think I would ever login lol.
Yes man it sucks balls.
Big chocolate salty balls lol!
:(

It's known as "e" on the iPhone but it's god damn worse than wap lol!
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

ran though withmy multi , caught lewtennants ms and massed it down

everything else seems , slightly mashed into ground or on ppt , anyways anything that was arround zero'd

edit just noticed gandu with a def up and zerod it and aced him :P
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:ran though withmy multi , caught lewtennants ms and massed it down

everything else seems , slightly mashed into ground or on ppt , anyways anything that was arround zero'd
:smt050
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

WHAT?!?!?!?!

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

1:10 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
01:10 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
01:10 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
01:09 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
01:09 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
01:08 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
01:08 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 23:01 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 23:01 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:59 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:59 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:58 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:57 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:56 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:55 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:55 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:52 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:52 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:51 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:51 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:50 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:50 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:49 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:49 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:48 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:47 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:47 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:46 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:46 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] raid 15 Win
Nov 09, 22:41 Bloodkiller [ TÅÅE ] *nomNOMNoM [ ¬Sons of Anarchy¬ - ~Smoker~] attack 15 Win

Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 199,695,718,379
AntiCovert Action 187,585,157,519
Covert Skill: 31
Covert Operatives: 986,545
Anti-Covert Skill: 30

yeah he leaves alot to return the favour ... yo math , explain before i come over there and slap you with a maths book!

favour returned as much as possible , aced to 10,000 Cov units

10m weps sabbed.

we either go all out or drop it here over one retarded member trying to bully someone :smt043
Prior of the DDE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE (D.D.E)
Race: DDE

I don't know what makes Bloodkiller so stupid, but it really works!
Galaxia, Dominium Directum et Utile
Couzens wrote: man u DDE guys must have at least 5 of the top 10 MS's.
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Prior of the DDE wrote:I don't know what makes Bloodkiller so stupid, but it really works!
I'm sure it's just missunderstanidng..
@Prior - do you really need to insult for no reason?
Prior of the DDE
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE (D.D.E)
Race: DDE

No insults just the truth and apparently it hurts. He is living proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
Galaxia, Dominium Directum et Utile
Couzens wrote: man u DDE guys must have at least 5 of the top 10 MS's.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Prior of the DDE wrote:No insults just the truth and apparently it hurts. He is living proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

weither this is offensive or not

its funny regardless :smt043

doesnt matter who hes talking about

its good banter :smt043
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Well your multi has been farming us...seems like you forgot to train your uu. Can't have it both ways Ryu. You don't want us in your logs, you shouldn't be in ours.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

The forces of LewTenAnt fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ~Ryuujin jakka~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Ryuujin jakka~'s troops.

5t
MS 0'd

The forces of Gandu fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Ryuujin jakka~'s forces!

3t def
and ms dropped

The forces of craioveanu fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Ryuujin jakka~'s forces!

ms and def dropped

The forces of 1horseman fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Ryuujin jakka~'s forces!

def and his 8-10t ms dropped

The forces of OlåvI fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ~Ryuujin jakka~'s forces!

def and ms dropped

all other OE are on ppt

few couple of t defs up there pity all on nox , i got bored and had to sabb your sucky asses
aced as much as i courld be arsed with doing.

all left with warset

12:36 i0upain No Take Me conquered

rest of oe on 0 or have 50b defs , not wasting at's on **Filtered**
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:Well your multi has been farming us...seems like you forgot to train your uu. Can't have it both ways Ryu. You don't want us in your logs, you shouldn't be in ours.
just for reference

yes i had alot of UU out ...

Nov 09, 22:51 Bloodkiller 986 untrained units kidnapped 15 53,859 68,945 701,449,125,417 4,025,013,841,500 details

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”