The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: The Order Vs Δ Allegiance

~Tziki~ wrote:For Honour, For Glory, For .... Oh **Filtered** it!!

You know how it goes!

Mcdeadly, you massed us earlier today, outside of the agreed 1v1 arrangement between members who get into any issues with one another.

You claimed a member of ours stole a planet from your member, our member referred the ID to us and that account is not in any of OE alliances, let alone Delta.
You claimed you left the bigger defense's because we're friends and we didnt do it. Yet you massed several others that also didnt take any planet.
You asked others to spy those def's for you, so you clearly intended to mass us our stats been more preferable...

No excuses, no **Filtered**, just say it as it is. You wanted to mass us, so you did.
No need for the deceipt, especially when it doesnt make much sense!

I approached OE HC, but we've decided against the diplo route as i very much doubt you'd be willing to compensate for todays escapades.
Its go time.

All servers, no holds barred.

I propose 30 day duration, to end 10/02/2016.

Any further terms you would like, feel free to propose them.

Opening ME to follow:

Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 765,670,590,607
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 222,039,253,745

Clean up duty from me im afraid, nothing worth giving you a war setting for. Managed to sab maybe 200-250m weapons though.
call it what you will.
your guys have been farming my guys for silly amounts
one of your guys descended one of mine for no reason
and the icing on the cake was one of your guys took a planet from one of my boys.

play the victims
you guys are good at that.

see you on the battlefield
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

mcdeadly wrote: your guys have been farming my guys for silly amounts

yes, these. :smt117

35T dmu and 50bil naq are indeed silly amounts... [-X

As for that descension, instead of fighting me like he was supposed to, the little prick descended one of our guys simply because he couldn't do **Filtered** against me. Therefore even when this war is over, the vendetta against Semantics (aka Zen Master) will continue. This is what happens when you try to be funny and think you can get away with it :)
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Arkenius wrote:

As for that descension, instead of fighting me like he was supposed to, the little prick descended one of our guys simply because he couldn't do **Filtered** against me. Therefore even when this war is over, the vendetta against Semantics (aka Zen Master) will continue. This is what happens when you try to be funny and think you can get away with it :)
damn i should probably run for the diplo of a year :D cause when you hit me for like 35t dmu i didnt start a new world war :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

D3ath wrote:
Arkenius wrote:

damn i should probably run for the diplo of a year :D cause when you hit me for like 35t dmu i didnt start a new world war :D
but you are special :(
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

Xane wrote:0 defense massing oh yay reminds me of old times and the snipers that always loved massing with no defenses and just sat there and waited until you were offline to build strike :(
are you talking about your team mate Bunyiip.
looks like that is his styles
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

the descention stuff was from a new recruit, and lets be honest if your all going to gang up and bully someone with a small account for farming for "silly amounts"... good on him for descending one of your lower members. You deserve it for being asshats.

Teach the guy how to farm for better amounts, encourage him to get better at the game. Dont try to gang rape because he doesnt know any better.

Shame on you!

As for the planet theft of "one of your guys"

You mean the guy that is no longer in your ranks because he was inactive? that guy? So your pissed because an ex member that was inactive and has no tags lost a planet? xD

Come now, i thought you had better logic than this!!

As for playing the victim... well that will be hard since ive not been the victim of anything yet. All you've done so far is pick at the smallest members. How typical.
But then.. i see the lion has woken from his slumber. Guess i might have a visitor soon enough.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Good luck both sides :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer
Race: TO
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Joker~

~Tziki~ wrote:the descention stuff was from a new recruit, and lets be honest if your all going to gang up and bully someone with a small account for farming for "silly amounts"... good on him for descending one of your lower members. You deserve it for being asshats.
HAHAHA asshat's :smt043 :smt043

o and zeroed the only def off ppt :D

The forces of *TX fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on *~RepliRikki~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of *~RepliRikki~'s troops.

please build more Delta i am hungry :smt106 :smt106 :smt106
My Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=204727
Tziki wrote: why i do this
I'm on my 4th can of monster
and i ran out of doritos and dip an hour ago
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer

Snakekeeper dropped ppt and i nomed on his tiny 3t defence :P

The forces of Snakekeeper fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 11 damage on *~RepliRikki~'s forces!
My Trade Feedback
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

McD...

Prior to any of this, i recieved this message in my inbox.
Snakekeeper ~Tziki~ Snakekeeper has set War with your entire alliance membership.
That was before he then farmed ~Xane~ and a few others, which resulted in him being massed by ~Xane~.

Just a little context to the grand scheme of things, whilst you may dislike the "silly" farming, we also dislike the "silly" war delcaration alliance wide :roll:

However i think its fair to say that ~Xane~ atleast had good reason to be in delta's logs (a few years ago i might have massed just for the war setting alone).

Though when it comes to Zen Master, i think its fair to say that you know quite well that prior to anything he had no TO tags, and is a new recruit. So its not that TO has been farming you for silly amounts? Nor stealing planets from you, since the acc that had a planet taken isnt in delta.

So can we please agree this is just a result of delta wanting to mass for the fun of it?
As all the evidence points that way.
I dont care if thats the reason, id have more respect for it if thats the case. I dont like silly excuses.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer

~Tziki~ wrote:McD...

Prior to any of this, i recieved this message in my inbox.
Snakekeeper ~Tziki~ Snakekeeper has set War with your entire alliance membership.
That was before he then farmed ~Xane~ and a few others, which resulted in him being massed by ~Xane~.

Just a little context to the grand scheme of things, whilst you may dislike the "silly" farming, we also dislike the "silly" war delcaration alliance wide :roll:

However i think its fair to say that ~Xane~ atleast had good reason to be in delta's logs (a few years ago i might have massed just for the war setting alone).

Though when it comes to Zen Master, i think its fair to say that you know quite well that prior to anything he had no TO tags, and is a new recruit. So its not that TO has been farming you for silly amounts? Nor stealing planets from you, since the acc that had a planet taken isnt in delta.

So can we please agree this is just a result of delta wanting to mass for the fun of it?
As all the evidence points that way.
I dont care if thats the reason, id have more respect for it if thats the case. I dont like silly excuses.
amen brother hit the nail on the head with that swing :smt021

oh and *TX rebuilt but not for long :smt117

The forces of *TX fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on *~RepliRikki~'s forces!

and eviscerate and snakekeeper had there attack weps eaten

Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 152,224,972,578
My Trade Feedback
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

One down :)

Theseus has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

:smt050

Edit:

Had some fun on my NGM account!
The forces of red1 minshu1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on *~T21k1~'s forces!
11t Def Zero'd
75m Spies AC'd
---- Red1 Minshu was online at the time
19:01 red1 minshu1 1,700,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 72,296 0 8,448,962,992,950 6
Also managed to take this little gem, just as i killed his weapons.
19:02 red1 minshu1 1,700,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 50,865 0 4,152,346,067,720 3
And again 1 minute later. Seems he was a little too slow to actually get the right repair naq out, and then didnt realise his weapons were already dead before withdrawing more. (or trying to rebuild a def)

Either way, forced him back onto ppt only 30 mins or so after he dropped from previous one and again, too late as id finished massing, only saved his strike weapons.

Though, he could have just turn on nox whilst i was massing him, it would have made things a lot easier to repair :-D

Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 23,782,882
Spies Killed(50) 76,707,449
--------
~Rikki~™
Fledgling Forumer

~Tziki~ wrote:One down :)

Theseus has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

:smt050

Edit:

Had some fun on my NGM account!
The forces of red1 minshu1 fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on *~T21k1~'s forces!
11t Def Zero'd
75m Spies AC'd
---- Red1 Minshu was online at the time
19:01 red1 minshu1 1,700,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 72,296 0 8,448,962,992,950 6
Also managed to take this little gem, just as i killed his weapons.
19:02 red1 minshu1 1,700,000,000,000 Naquadah stolen 15 50,865 0 4,152,346,067,720 3
And again 1 minute later. Seems he was a little too slow to actually get the right repair naq out, and then didnt realise his weapons were already dead before withdrawing more. (or trying to rebuild a def)

Either way, forced him back onto ppt only 30 mins or so after he dropped from previous one and again, too late as id finished massing, only saved his strike weapons.

Though, he could have just turn on nox whilst i was massing him, it would have made things a lot easier to repair :-D

Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 23,782,882
Spies Killed(50) 76,707,449
but i wanted to nom nom that defence :smt022 :smt022
My Trade Feedback
Spoiler
War Time Lovin
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

~Rikki~™ wrote:
but i wanted to nom nom that defence :smt022 :smt022

Well, no excuses! you where here watching you slacker!!
--------
Xane
Fledgling Forumer

I should have dropped ppt :( I had my chance too, but I guess i did take his ngm imma be booted from alliance if i took all the defenses :P

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”