why are there disadvantages for asgard and tauri

Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Man i have been tauri i know how easy it is to build a massive offense with few weapons an offense that goauld and reps will envy .
I'am not callying u liar quote me and tell me where i have said that i know there are people out there with way few weapons than i and way higher strike.

Also it's impossible for u to get some of thier weapons u either get all thier weapons or nothing u either see all thier top sitirke weapons or none i will recon u and make a comparison .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

u have close to 100 stirke weapons and about 7 million stirke .
meaning if u have 800 weapons u whould ahve 56 million stirke with 800 weapons of my own i u have almost double my stirke . that is just math not my opion

xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

Amon Ra wrote:u have close to 100 stirke weapons and about 7 million stirke .
meaning if u have 800 weapons u whould ahve 56 million stirke with 800 weapons of my own i u have almost double my stirke . that is just math not my opion

You haven't even made an attempt to spy on me... whats your in-game name, I'll see what you have
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

xcrunnermr06 wrote:
Amon Ra wrote:u have close to 100 stirke weapons and about 7 million stirke .

You haven't even made an attempt to spy on me... whats your in-game name, I'll see what you have

I haven't even made an atmept .

Ok i willl send u ur stats from when i spied on you via pm i will also send u stats from a more recent recon to prove taht i actaully did take a look .

Return to “Suggestions Archive”