OK fellow Gods! lets see you do this one!!

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Nah... I'd just think "WTH?! What silly n00b is this!? It does not exist, and still it masses me?!"

Soz Pa, couldn't help myself... :P Nothing personal. ;)
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

dont start with faith

the only reason a god was made was because humanity couldnt find a reason to life or what begun the univerce :roll:

if you realy think about it people have faith in an entity that is there puerly because because people back then thought that the world was proof of its existance (not real faith)
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Apophis= mini me
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

demondim {no} wrote:dont start with faith

the only reason a god was made was because humanity couldnt find a reason to life or what begun the univerce :roll:

if you realy think about it people have faith in an entity that is there puerly because because people back then thought that the world was proof of its existance (not real faith)

*Catch the unbeliever*
:twisted:
aka Misters I-know-all-of-humanity-and-universe
stabman wrote:please sed me turn i run ot so i can stabman u

ha ha ha
Adnihilo
Forum Addict

MWUAHAHAHAHA

you still gotta find me :P
intelligence is a tool
Osi
Forum Addict

faith isn't just about a god or diety. why is everyone so ignorant to that fact?
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Semper, you are a F$#%"&#%"%$&"/
:twisted:

Now, would your own mind say things like that to yourself?
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Adnihilo
Forum Addict

Orici wrote:

faith isn't just about a god or diety. why is everyone so ignorant to that fact?

ok then
faith is rarely faith
simple :roll:
intelligence is a tool
Osi
Forum Addict

no not simple gosh your a fool. Faith is always faith because that is what it is. Faith is putting trust in One's self, one's god one's gov't, or the human condition. You can also have faith in others. You are simply unworldy and to wrapped up in your own views to acknowledge the obvious.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Adnihilo
Forum Addict

faith is belife without reason
and since there is often reason to there belife
then its not faith is it

you belive in yourself because you know your bounds
you belive in god because he give explantion to somthing
you belive in your government because if you didn you wouldn have picked them (and if you didnt then you dont realy belive there right for the job)
you belive in the human condition because the world would seem bleak if you didnt

faith is trust without reason
and since people never do things without reason
i can only say there is no true faith
intelligence is a tool
Tok`ra

Re: OK fellow Gods! lets see you do this one!!

Semper wrote:As i was doing my philosohy work..i began to wonder if the great system lords would be abel to put their intellect where their mouth is and prove their existence! so...lets have it! prove to me that you exist! ill make a little sig attachment for you (obviously only if you want) if u manage to figure the answer out. so as one of my lasts threads (monday is on the horizon, when colledge begins and i dissapear..) Some harmless philosophical fun...lol

Which Goauld can prove to me they exist?

(NB: REK..please could leave this open, its doind no harm, and isnt technically spam..but if u insist on moving it i applaud you to move it to the general section please.)

I spam, therefore I am.
Osi
Forum Addict

demondim {no} wrote:faith is belife without reason
and since there is often reason to there belife
then its not faith is it

you belive in yourself because you know your bounds
you belive in god because he give explantion to somthing
you belive in your government because if you didn you wouldn have picked them (and if you didnt then you dont realy belive there right for the job)
you belive in the human condition because the world would seem bleak if you didnt

faith is trust without reason
and since people never do things without reason
i can only say there is no true faith

your arguement contradicts itself
Adnihilo
Forum Addict

how?

also please define what you think of as faith :)
intelligence is a tool
Lord Thanatos
Fledgling Forumer

I exist because I can prove it, by pointing a few 10ks of armed militay fleets at your head.
Xbox Live tag: LordThanatos117. Play me in Gears of War, LOTR BFMEII, or just chat.
Thanatos God of death
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

oh dear god..'now he who shal not be named' has butchered another thread with his limitless stupidity..i mst post..to counter it. right.

...ur a trick of an malevolant demon to annoy me, or ,maybe just a trick l;ayed by subconscious on myself for amusement, or desire to insult someone. point 10k men at me thanatous and they could all just be a figmant of my imagination, including the dying part, and the killing..a rouge created by my own head..or of that good old demon.

i cant see how demondims argument contradicts itself, other them using the same words to much to say the same thing but from different prespectives. It silly to believe in god because everything he stands for contradicts itself...especially if u read the bible..how can one be perfect and affect the imperfect? u cant..hence the bible = crap. also u cannot be perfect..and be soley omnibenevolant...u would have to be perfectly evil to, although then u cud argue that evil isnt a thing..its just the lack of good.

I spam therefore i am i like. :-D .

right. If returns i will if not, i shal remain within the 4 grey lines of my book thread alone.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Adnihilo
Forum Addict

*sits in a chair making semper imagine things :twisted:
intelligence is a tool

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”