So this is what the games about eh? Sad sad news

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Balladbird
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: So this is what the games about eh? Sad sad news

Hells__Angel wrote:
Balladbird wrote:
falkon311 wrote:If all I have to look forward to is getting attacked by people vastly superior to me Im just gonna quit now. To the people that do this... get a life little boy, noone thinks your cool and you have no friends. Stop being such an ass in a video game and do something with your life.

Who is falkon311?

That guy :roll:

I know, I was making a point lol
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Balladbird wrote:
Hells__Angel wrote:
Balladbird wrote:
falkon311 wrote:If all I have to look forward to is getting attacked by people vastly superior to me Im just gonna quit now. To the people that do this... get a life little boy, noone thinks your cool and you have no friends. Stop being such an ass in a video game and do something with your life.

Who is falkon311?

:-D
~BARBARIAN~
Forum Irregular

Well, slightly of topic..

My officer is my friend Loft666 so i allow him to write on his planet names steel and Barbie will mass you..

Ppl still steel of course, im no god lol..

but i send them a message before i mass them stating did u read the planet names and await there reply...

i massed 2 ppl yesterday and got messages back, i ended up sendiong them repair naq and sum uu cause i felt bad.... one guy was 33 and been working really hard and the other a 14 year old lass, i send them both 25 billio nnaq back, cause i felt tight..

I think im losing my touch, or am i gaining a heart..
Neimenljivi wrote:lol sorry, I don't smoke weed or do mushrooms (heh 13 years old).
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

I think ur gaining a heart barb :-)
q3utom
Fledgling Forumer
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 13871

If people are nice when messaging there is nothing wrong with helping them out. How you make friends on this game. By destroying them first :)
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

I should try that sometime :roll:
Tethula
Fledgling Forumer

I would hazard to say that he has probably quit since he has not responded in almost 2 or 3 days now.

But yeah I agree with some of you just to remember their name (forget writing down their name is burned into my memory) and kicking their butt to next year when you get stronger.
KKatastrophe
Forum Grunt

Balladbird wrote:
Hells__Angel wrote:
Balladbird wrote:

Who is falkon311?

Hehe... WHAT point? Everybody has a first post, Balladbird - did somebody spam YOURS? Maybe he's not a forum lifer, but he obviously plays the game and came looking to participate in this forum. Don't be part of the growing aspect of this game that is turning people off from playing...

@ falkon311: sarcasm's voice gave you some sound advice above - I can add that, yeah, you will find all sorts of people in this game, and not all of them good. Make friends, build up, make your enemies pay, or put them on a list to be paid back when you have the means...
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Plus you will be amazed at how many enemies become friends over time.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Boober
Fledgling Forumer

If you get upset about getting attacked or massed all the time, simply go under a powerful CO who will make the guy who does it pay. That's what I did :)

Mene Mene Tekel Parsin

Return to “Quitting....”