big bug (Stats Not Updating)

I Replicate
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

lola wrote:I too have plummeted in the ranks, so have all the people in my alliance - we are all experiencing this problem. If this problem as widespread as it would appear to be, and has been going on for over a week now, why has nothing been done to fix it so far? (I have checked my browser settings and there apears to be nothing wrong with them)
Does anyone know if its worth upgrading regardless of whether you can see your stats rising or not? I don't want to spend millions only to find once the problem is fixed that I've lost it all.
Thanks for any help offered.

Ummm...well... that may be due to the fact that everyone is rushing up the ranks to get every little G&R point they can before they ascend...

Dont know for sure, but I do know lots of people are actually WANTING a high rank for once in the game.
Sothis

The problem is that when we spend our naq, our stats don't change. We can buy 15 gate weapons and see no change whatsoever in our attacking stats. So it's nothing to do with other players rushing up in the ranks.

I Replicate wrote:
lola wrote:I too have plummeted in the ranks, so have all the people in my alliance - we are all experiencing this problem. If this problem as widespread as it would appear to be, and has been going on for over a week now, why has nothing been done to fix it so far? (I have checked my browser settings and there apears to be nothing wrong with them)
Does anyone know if its worth upgrading regardless of whether you can see your stats rising or not? I don't want to spend millions only to find once the problem is fixed that I've lost it all.

Ummm...well... that may be due to the fact that everyone is rushing up the ranks to get every little G&R point they can before they ascend...

Dont know for sure, but I do know lots of people are actually WANTING a high rank for once in the game.
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Sothis wrote:The problem is that when we spend our naq, our stats don't change. We can buy 15 gate weapons and see no change whatsoever in our attacking stats. So it's nothing to do with other players rushing up in the ranks.

I Replicate wrote:

umm...15 gate weapons is nothing now days... unless your talking about people ranked in the 3000s or so...

Past that, you tend to need hundreds or thousands of weapons to make a difference..

Anyway, I was just pointing that out. It is still likely that there is a bug (theres always a bug...), but I was just looking for other possibilities :P
lola
Forum Newbie

I am upgrading to the point where I am buyng 50 or more of the most expensive weapons each time - or spending say, 5o million, on upgrades and it's making no difference whatsover. I'm not seeing my stats rise nor am I rising in the ranks either.
I am still hoping that someone can tell me whether I should continue upgrading even though I can't see the difference or if I should not bother as I'll lose any upgrades made when the problem is fixed. Anyone have any ideas?
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

lola wrote:I am still hoping that someone can tell me whether I should continue upgrading even though I can't see the difference or if I should not bother as I'll lose any upgrades made when the problem is fixed. Anyone have any ideas?

umm...how would you lose your upgrades... that makes no sense to me...

I would continue buying stuff... the rankings seemed screwed up, but its ok...they'll be fixed someday...
lola
Forum Newbie

Well, what I mean is that, when/IF the bug is fixed and our accounts are sorted - will it show the upgrades I've made or will it just reset me to the point where it froze and I carry on as normal?
I am now at 100,000,00 for attack, I've made approx. 1,000,000 in upgrades.. when the bug is fixed will my account now show 2,000,000?

I'm not losing the upgrades exactly - the problem is that it's simply not allowing me to see whether I've MADE them or not.

I'll give you an example..

My attack is 100,000,00 and i've got 2,000 gate weapons.

I buy 100 gate weapons, which is enough to make a significant (NOTICEABLE) change to my stats. My attack is STILL at 1,000,000 and it STILL shows that I have 2,000 gate weapons - yet it TAKES my NAQUADAH.

The STATS do not go up. The new attack turn comes round, and it's still the same. I'm able to spend the naq. but have nothing to show me whether my numbers of weapons or the attack/defence is actually improving.

It is most frustrating and its been like this for well over a week. My bank is full and I don't want to waste the naq I'm getting but the only thing I have to spend it on is upping my troop count.
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

No, your all wrong as he is my officer and i spy on him his action is alot more than what his command page says its all screwed up.

I'm confused..WHO is your officer? Are you saying that your officer sees one set of ( stuck/not updating) stats but if you spy on him you see a different ( more accurate) set?
tovey_8_6
Forum Newbie

yes

Thats what were saying, when i look at my command screen, i see the stuck stats, when he spies on me he sees the right stats, but becuase mine are stuck none of my rnaks will chnage, so there al dropping.
Mr. R. S. Tovey
(So your 30, single and you've never seen Star Trek? My god!)

http--kevan.org-brain.cgiTovey
tovey_8_6
Forum Newbie

yay

My stats are back to normal, just waiting for this turn to end for my ranks to up date. Thank you soo soo soo much to who ever fixed the problem, your the saver of us. good work.
Mr. R. S. Tovey

tovey_8_6
Forum Newbie

yay yay

Just to report my stats are retruned to normal, and a turn has past and my ranking has gone back to normal, or what it should be with my new stats.
Mr. R. S. Tovey

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: yay

welcome :) sorry it happened in the first place ...
it affected only a small subset of users, and was not an obvious one to find ... took a while to hunt it down.
any other problems like this, feel free to email me (please ensure really a problem before reporting it via email, though).
thanks
admin

ToveY wrote:My stats are back to normal, just waiting for this turn to end for my ranks to up date. Thank you soo soo soo much to who ever fixed the problem, your the saver of us. good work.
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “Bugs Archive”