re: turns/turn ; superweapon bidding ; ascended attacks

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
GunZ
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Genesis
Race: System Lord your God
ID: 1902907

Bottom line is...do not punish sacrifice and effort and dedication. There are allready PLENTY of limitations on the elite players. ( I am not one of them , but by God I will be if allowed to PLAY THE GAME. )

Let the black hole collapse. Call it a momentary unstable phenomenon due to a ripple in the string of the universe and let's get back to playing.
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler
[TA] Ryan Uy
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Human
ID: 9035

as with any updates there are always pros and cons so best wait to see what will happen first
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

This is quite disturbing....
Sinath
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

pros: Pissants can feel good about themselves for being pissants

cons: greats players will find other games to become great in.
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

humm.. Forum, who's dumb idea was this??? I'm guessing from the responses it must have originated from someone in one specific alliance. You should be reminded that not all ideas suggested during the meetings with you are good suggestions... even with foresight and (heaven forbid) hindsight.
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Sinath wrote:pros: Pissants can feel good about themselves for being pissants

cons: greats players will find other games to become great in.

Is it an option to feel good without being a pissant also? ;)
Sinath
Fledgling Forumer

I guess that depends upon your defenition of "feels good"

When your nuts are in that vice do you prefer one turn or two?
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Sinath wrote:I guess that depends upon your defenition of "feels good"

When your nuts are in that vice do you prefer one turn or two?

I guess that would depend on who's operating the vise. :shock: :P
The Four Horsemen
Forum Newbie

I got a better idea to screw the powerful and reward the pitiful. Just completly freeze all of the stronger accounts, that seems like the only way for puny players to get stronger.(BLATENT SARCASM!!!) Other than hard work and dedication, but why would they want to do that, then they will be the ones to get screwed over I will just sit here at the bottom of the charts on the edge of the black hole enjoying the turns, even though not one has passed since the downdate (i.e. really bad update). This will also only make the powerful angry and more ruthless by farming the rich weak with every last turn they got. This should be fun!!! :lol:
On through the dead of night
With The Four Horsemen ride
Or choose your fate and DIE Image
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

I completelly dislike this update... why?

Generally, I always thought the best should be rewarded in some way, but here, in ascension server, they seem to be rather punished with this update. Don't even think I am one of the best. I am FAR from being good at ascension. I am mere player, who thinks that these, who worked hard do not deserve to be punished for their efforts they did put into their ascension accounts!

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Lord Odissous
Forum Newbie

here is my answer to this update im quitting on the ascended server ... its no longer worth my time
I KILLED THE
FURLINGS !!!!!!!!!!!

GunZ
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Genesis
Race: System Lord your God
ID: 1902907

Not trying to beat a dead horse here Jason but to summarize...

We all understand giving weaker players a reasonable opportunity grow. But those opportunities exist currently without you changing anything. I am a good example. I mentioned earlier I ascended the first time around 3 months ago. I am ranked 200 places better than some that ascended months ( some over a year ) ago. Why change it ?

The people that try and play will always rise ...and the whiners will always whine. ANY penalty on those that have efforted to achive a decent account is just a non sequitur.

I repeat what I said earlier. If you penalize me for hard work you are asking me to leave and I will oblige.
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

Was not introducing the rank mod unfairly penalizing the players who worked to get their rank (yes, its unfair, those who work to get a nice account gets shafted) enough?

Must you hurt us (unfairly, again) further?
Aegidius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Lone Wolf
Race: Ancient
ID: 36797

I think the update is worth trying and check if this help to balance the game a little. Don't the ppl up there want to make the game more competitive? Maybe this could bring more ppl to play this server and give a bigger chalenge to the players in the first page. I don't get it guys; do u want the game to be more interesting for other ppl or are u happy knowing that your only chalenge is breaking the fields size?

Give a chance to the updates.
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

AEgidius wrote:I think the update is worth trying and check if this help to balance the game a little. Don't the ppl up there want to make the game more competitive? Maybe this could bring more ppl to play this server and give a bigger chalenge to the players in the first page. I don't get it guys; do u want the game to be more interesting for other ppl or are u happy knowing that your only chalenge is breaking the fields size?

Give a chance to the updates.

cry me a river... just because you didn't put the work into your account in the first place doesn't mean I should have to suffer for it... this is BS!

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”