I Quit

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Cernunnos
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Well, if the issue is people not being who they once were on the forums as I have been PM'ed then I guess I am guilty as well.

I was once the player Acronon but after some former allies asked me to no longer use that name as a pretense to maintaining friendships I dropped the name and game account to take on both under Cernunnos.

I later quit again and have only come back to the forums recently because I was chatting on msn with some old friends still playing SGW about Heroes and got linked to J.S.'s topic on the Church of Sylar and loved the topic.

No, I am not and will not be playing the game but I was interested in this topic as BW is a great guy and if he takes the time to make a post I believe it should be read.

Hope this does not put me in some sort of violation, lmao.

Cernunnos
(Formerly Acronon)
Dean_S
Forum Elite

luke, your a great player and person to speak with....

theres just to many **Filtered** in the game....
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Re: I Quit

Bad Wolf wrote:I am no longer a Mod, as I have just left due to some problems I am having with certain rules.

I dont want to get into it to much, but I dont think it is right that the Mod team has to lie to the forums about certain players 'multie forum accounts'. It isnt right. People have the right to know before they sign there lifes away to a bunch of idiots.

Anyway I doubt I will post most on here aswell, the forums are becoming a safe haven for spamy idiots with to much time on there hands.

BWG

NOOO!!!
Not Bad Wolf leaving!!!
Well I guess I can't ask why you do that...?
Plate Face
Fledgling Forumer

its a shame that such a ridiculous issue has forced BW to leave his position.

the attempt to keep it quiet is a farce. i cant think why the person concerned deserves protection considering the issue, and has already been denounced by other players. not to mention their posting style is ridiculously easy to spot.

i hope the mods can sort this, seeing as its bothering so many of them.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Don Lewis wrote:And imho, these forums have sucked ass for the last few months, loads of bashing and spamming and the mods dont have enough help to counter is, all i can say is whatever happened or whoever banned tokra helped loads lmao.

and THIS is the reason that the method chosen has been employed.

to reveal it like BW wants would only make this problem worse.

do we want to simply leave all in the open, and let this whole forum be a haven for flaming and bashing? or do we wish to keep some secrets to help the community as a whole heal and learn to recover civilly?

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

P.S. my resignation from the mod/admin position was placed in the quitting section... why has this not been moved yet?
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

guys respect his decision
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

Even with the spin you put on it Psi - IN THE OPEN. Pretending there's no problem doesn't make the problem go away.
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Pungemo wrote:Even with the spin you put on it Psi - IN THE OPEN. Pretending there's no problem doesn't make the problem go away.

the problem is being resolved, he just doesn't like the method.

his other reasons for quitting. i respect them.

<edit>i am not responding on this line of conversation anymore out of respect of BW's announcement</edit>

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
Last edited by Psi Kiya Trist on Fri May 18, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

Thing is, it's now public knowledge there's a major issue within the mod team... The public know there's a problem, but they don't know what it is. So how are the public meant to take the mod team seriously when there's an unknown MAJOR problem within them?
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

BW I'm sorry to see ya leave..

But its great to see ya sticking to your principles.. Not many of those people left!!
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it is not a major problem...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

If you not a girl going through puberty on this forum people dont care about you it seems.

Thank you for all the good posts on this forum who try to post things which are worth reading, thank you for all those people helping noobs out for no reason but to keep the game alive.

BWG
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald

sorryto c u go. i knew that to. jadzia=elladan. what did she do wrong.
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

I to am sad to see you go. All is not lost you should reconsider. I have enjoyed your input . You have done a great job and I commend you.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

moved to quitting section.

and topic split to here:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=77078
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."

Return to “Quitting....”