Australia Rules Football

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Australia Rules Football

Ha ha ha you go for collingwood I think yeah but you I mean oh wait for it missed like 5 conversions in a minuite. Not sure where from but I didnt care only had 40/1 and 25/1 and 10 bucks on ya.If its not who was it god that was late.
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

lol... no... hawthorn... WTH lol Collingwood don't play at Aurora :lol: i hate collingwood >.< friggin Ebert kicked a goal from a real tight angle but like near the goal square :(
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face
King Austin
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Legion of Dawn
Race: Tollan
ID: 6088

facepie wrote:lol yea i probly am :P i cant help it but!! I LOVE THE HAWKS!!

lol man Freo are so freaken unpredictable :P one week they'll play like awsome and the next they'll loose to like richmond, you can't say that isn't true :p and Pav is a gun

Well i can't say that isn't true of the past... but thats all it is, the past :) It's a new season with a new coach and a revitalized team. At the start of last year we were a bit unlucky with injuries and suspensions and lost a few we should have won, but we came home pretty hard, almost made the finals from an imposable position. Most are pretty optimistic about Fremantle's chances this year. And we the 2nd most experienced list now i think.

I have no doubt that the hawks will be a contender this season as well. Ya have some great young players. Give us Lance back, he's a west aussie and we want him at Freo! :-D
facepie
Forum Addict

:lol: hell no, Buddy is lovin it here at the hawks :P

though your right, its a new season, will be intersting, though still rekon Geelong will win the premiership again, or if not be involved in the grand final , they've got an awsome list, Bartel, Milburn (maybe past his peak), Ablett, Johnson, Corey, Selwood and i cant think of anyone else atm >.<
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
DarkDayZ
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancients

GO the Maggies!

underrate us at ur own peril. marty clarke is a freak and we've got another irish lad in the shed whos better lol.
facepie
Forum Addict

DarkDayZ wrote:GO the Maggies!

underrate us at ur own peril. marty clarke is a freak and we've got another irish lad in the shed whos better lol.

:lol: no darkdayz :p Maggies may be going somewhere but id like to think its nowhere 8)
~soul
Facepie - 10526
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

It's no disgrace to come third I reckon both of those teams can do it or better but Fremantle could be tricky to get past on a less unbiased note Kangaroos are back in yeah.
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
facepie
Forum Addict

kangas? im confused as how they even made so far! they lost twice in the finals by like 88 points and 100 + points or something :lol:
~soul
Facepie - 10526
drakeboy
Fledgling Forumer

Who goes for power hear stupid vics no offence but you know no one like you, nah only kidding.
Go power we won't win this year but who cares
King Austin
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Legion of Dawn
Race: Tollan
ID: 6088

Puzra wrote:Who goes for power hear stupid vics no offence but you know no one like you, nah only kidding.
Go power we won't win this year but who cares

No one i hope hehe. I have a small issue with South Australia "claiming" to be part of State of Origin. Does anyone in South Australia realise that the original state match was between WA and Victoria, and WA won by 94 points. Therefor our matches should be built up like the Rugby is and SA shouldn't be a part of it, or you can play the damn Allies. Boo Power and Boo Crows hahaha Go the Vics and Go the Dockers!

Seriously now...
The Crows have a slight chance but i feel theres a couple of problems with them. Hawkers will be around the place with a good shot as will the Doggies. Freo will press this season. Carlton to rise up the ladder. Power have no chance at all almost like Richmond :-D Collingwood will prolly be good again during the reg season only to bomb out in the finals. No idea what the think of the Kangas. Sydney and West Coast will be interesting to watch, i think Sydney could be a threat but West Coast could be in some trouble i feel, they lost another player for the season last weekend. But i don't care about west coast... Geelong to win back to back. Everyone else is just making up the numbers.
chrisl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: PHOENIX RISING
Race: marathon
ID: 46638

i wonder, i know i have made a thread for my forum already, but would anyone be interested in joining a football discussion site if i added a section JUST FOR aussie rules...
sorry if this is not allowed mods
http://footyfans.invisionplus.net

please join it if you like soccer(football to ppl not in america;))
its a forum for the discussion of all soccer
Luka da Bomb
Forum Newbie

GO THE SWANS!!!!!!! :-D

anyone willing to make Naq bets on upcoming matches???? :D
The_GodFather
Forum Grunt

GO THE POWER!!!! as if you dont think we have a chance to win this year we may of got killed last year in the GF but at least we got there and we may of got kicked out of the NAB cup but we had 2 guys over 25 the rest where young guys we showed those pies that we have a chance winning by 35 points.
Stoney
Forum Grunt

I like the sounds of the bets - we could work off the sports book odds!!!

Go Dees by the way..... OK we suck but gotta stay loyal (we may win one or two games this year!!!) :shock:

Damn if i bet on them all year i'll be handing over all my naq to someone else every week.....
facepie
Forum Addict

King Austin wrote:No idea what the think of the Kangas.

LOL OMG! exactly! they have no star players, and somehow they still seem to be makin an impact?!?!? >.< its weird
~soul
Facepie - 10526

Return to “Sports Section”